MacKenzie Dern's weigh in pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
22448540_958199714331220_5413248151195538040_n.jpg

Wishing each other luck at the weigh ins.
Blonde girl checking out and applauding Dern's ass. She's possibly a little jealous.

Assigning relative numeric values to women's attractiveness is pretty mature. Bet you pull all the hoes.
Your dad not pulling out is the reason your low IQ brain was birthed.

She pretty and great at BJJ is a good time to get to the UFC it will be easy to market her. Plus she showed some improvement with this win she showed some stirking even know it was sloppy as shit but shows her willingness to strike take a risks.

Man MacKenzie got a juicy soft body man, you can tell she doesnt even cut weight she still has some meat on her, but that other chick wtf? she is on something for sure, you can tell USADA or vADA is not testing these fighters. That other chick is roided to the gills man
That's a chick?

Dern would be pretty hot if she dropped 20 pounds. Same for the ring girl, would still smash both in current state, just sayin.
10 pounds. And damn I've replied 3 times in this thread.... I'm a perv, abandon this thread and all hope!!!!

Last edited:
this post says a lot about the morons who are on sherdog. a bunch of arm chair quarterbacks call a 125lb girl "fat".

She looks real fit in the past, I am not sure why she is so chubby here. And I am don't get why people are getting so offended for saying she's a bit over weight.

can u post a pic of yourself so i can see how fat you are?

Why is she in such bad shape? Looks like your average 30 year old American mom with 2 kids.

her stomach at weigh in has no pouch to it all lmao . tf u looking at dude? u ever seen a chicks stomach after they have kids? you're a legit moron

You like men if you wouldn't smash Dern...and wth is that thing on the left...
Its either a tranny or a woman on too much testosterone. I don't know if i'd call people gay but they do have some odd taste if they don't find her attractive. Some people want to smash a lot
of women I'd never touch like Sarah jessica parker, Amy shumer, uma thurman etc

The person on the left looks like a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back