Gegard Mousasi says ‘life is easier’ in Bellator after being ‘small fish’ in UFC; criticizes the UFC

Like, I've been posting before these articles. The whole middleweight division fiasco would've , realistically, had Gegard to beat Rockhold and Romero and then probably PROBABLY would of gotten his shot.Thats fucking insane when you really sit and drink that in. Under the zuffa banner, he'd be 14-3 (If he beat Luke and Yoel) and he'd be thinking he's "next in line" to fight whoever had the belt and under the current timeline with the way the current coward (I mean champion) is selecting his fights and when their fought-----Who knows when he'd actually be stepping inside octagon to fight for title.

Plus (lol)- it's fair to say, this cat has already earned his shot with his current 5 fight win streak and he's 42-6-2 in his 50 fight storied career .He just turned 32 and is in his fighting prime.You look at him and metaphorically "kick the tires" you'd think that's he certainly not a predominantly stand up fighter with 50 fucking fights under his belt.

WAR
"THE MOUSASI COMPOUND "
(a reference to a recent KB- interview)

Come on, dude. I’m not even a Moose hugger and even I admit that his loss to Hall was flukey, which was proven by his savage revengence in the rematch.

He was a small fish because he didn’t have a personality the UFC appreciated or thought was marketable.

Kevin fucking Lee got a shot after barely cracking the top ten because he’s a loud mouth that uses race baiting to build excitement for his fights.

Moose is a perennial top 10-5 fighter that has multiple championships, in mutiple legit orgs, against legit competition.

The guy was being given the Fitch treatment. They were going to make him fight every single contender until he lost, so they could cut him. And he’s not even a boring fighter.
^^^this

dude thinks he's bigger than he is, nobody cares about mousasi outside of hardcore fans.

give me your little upset replies.

<{hughesimpress}>

I miss Mousasi's jab. It is up there with the goat.

dude thinks he's bigger than he is, nobody cares about mousasi outside of hardcore fans.

give me your little upset replies.

<{hughesimpress}>
Ok

Let's see how big Mousasi is when he wins a couple of strap s in Bellator and Coker figures out a way to cross-promote with UFC and Gegard mollywhops WHOEVER is 185 champ at the time..
He also hasn't forgotten the knife threat by Conor---- he ll bitch slap Mcgregor if he finds himself in same room as the Irishman.

Latifi has proven himself to be a UFC worthy light heavyweight. He's a thick monster.Gegard came into that fight at 208 pounds on a partially torn acl and introduced Ilir to the lesson of "jab a mole" as he literally flick jabbed Latifi into oblivion. Latifi's poor mug.

You were ko'd by Uriah hall and that is why you are a small fish to the UFC.

GSP was KO'd by Matt Serra. Does that make him a small fish too?

Your point is as dumb as you appear to be.

Why did you go Mouse.....

he sold himself short imo.

He was a big fish to me. If he won the belt in the UFC, he'd get more then if he won the belt in Bellator.
But then again the competition is way tougher in the UFC.

you don't get it, he already done that when he accepted a fight contract coming off SF. if you don't get a chance at the belt, how the hell can you win it. look at maia and tony

GSP was KO'd by Matt Serra. Does that make him a small fish too?

Your point is as dumb as you appear to be.
Plus ..... for 964th time, Hall did not KO Mousasi. Any other middleweight on the planet would've been separated from consciousness from those TWO shots on the button. He was tko-ed as Gegard was fully awake in the 13 second flukey entirety

Goodluck with that 40/40k pay and Condom Depot sponsorship money.

Do you really think Moose went to Bellator to get paid 40/40K? Where did you get this information from?

LMAO

He is a big fish over there.

Good contract, easier competition, can be one of the bigger guys in Bellator, will likely become champ.

But everyone who goes to another org is all smiles at first until things dont go as planned.

Until Bendo saying sponsors arent as much, Rory already saying hes not happy about not fighting again this year. Its all great until Bellator sidelines you and you fight twice a year when you were fighting more often in the UFC.

As a fan though it sucks, who actually would rather see Mousasi vs STorm and Carvalho instead of Luke, Bisping, Whittaker, Romero?

^^^and this

Mousasi > Bisping, Whitaker

Rory Mac > Woodley

I'd favor Whittaker over Mousasi. He just beat Jacare and Romero. Bisping may be the champ but Whittaker is the best MW in the world.

Come on, dude. I’m not even a Moose hugger and even I admit that his loss to Hall was flukey, which was proven by his savage revengence in the rematch.

He was a small fish because he didn’t have a personality the UFC appreciated or thought was marketable.

Kevin fucking Lee got a shot after barely cracking the top ten because he’s a loud mouth that uses race baiting to build excitement for his fights.

Moose is a perennial top 10-5 fighter that has multiple championships, in mutiple legit orgs, against legit competition.

The guy was being given the Fitch treatment. They were going to make him fight every single contender until he lost, so they could cut him. And he’s not even a boring fighter.

This may sound like a foreign concept in the Age of McGregor, but every great fighter should not only expect, but want the challenge of fighting every single so-called contender on their way to the top.

Moussasi is an unquestionably awesome fighter, but he did suffer 3 devasting loses in the UFC - Souza, Machida and of course Uriah Hall (the first time). But the dude was on a serious roll when he left and I think he could have reached far higher highs (both in fame and dough) in the UFC if he only had the confidence and patience to see things though.

Moose seems genuinely happy with Bellator so far

Think about it like this, after he mows through Storm and Carvalho Coker is gonna need to start bringing in more guys to fill out mw

Manhoef is there, Kato is too, but I see some more signings coming over from the UFC in the future

Plus if Rory beats Lima we get a Moose / Rory superfight

Bellator is getting there, slowly but surely.. All they gotta do next is fire that horrid match maker

LMAO--- maybe add a zero to show and Mousasi very smart with sponsors- very experienced ---- lol, he'll probably equal or make more than your " 40/40" fighters on his sponsor cabbage.
I love sherdog (actually, I really do)

I'd favor Whittaker over Mousasi. He just beat Jacare and Romero. Bisping may be the champ but Whittaker is the best MW in the world.
Styles make fights my friend and a BIG REMINDER that Whitaker did not fight the same jacare that Mousasi did...

If they fought a month from now:

Mousasi -180
Whitaker + 155

Back