So, McCall is in Rizin: has he intentionally pulled out of UFC fights?

UFC on FOX 4 - McCall was pulled out
UFC on FOX 9 - McCall pulled out
UFC Fight Night 37 - McCall pulled out
UFC Fight Night 56 - McCall was pulled out
UFC Fight Night 73 - McCall pulled out
UFC Fight Night 99 - McCall was pulled out
UFC 208 - McCall was pulled out

McCall was the reason the majority of the time.
that's a lot of pulling out

He fired his manager and got released from the UFC after demanding $50K to show and $50K to win for his next fight. They offered him $22K to show and $22K to win. Now he is in Rizin.

Definitely a guy that might make more money someplace else with semi popularity that may make more from sponsers. He's not good enough to be champ. If you're not a top 3 small guy and who is apparently seeing the sunset and never getting a chance at that strapped again it actually might be best to your remaining years to leave that place.

Making peanuts and getting rediculous Reebok crap in the mail, I'd find it embarrassing. Knowing that your small bit of fame (enough of your image to be on promo posters) it would bother me.

Sad thing, he isn't even close to having it the worst. He was probably one of the fighters who got screwed the most when they cut sponsorship.

I wouldn't blame the guy if he was doing such a thing. It'd be kinda smart actually.

Last edited:
sure it ain't
yeah in a study it was proved that moderate weed smoking might actually lead to higher iq score than not smoking at all (although smoking daily decreased iq). Moderation is the key.

yeah in a study it was proved that moderate weed smoking might actually lead to higher iq score than not smoking at all (although smoking daily decreased iq). Moderation is the key.
i'll believe you

That’s a load of crap, source?

Pull up all the times his opponent pulled out.

He fired his manager and got released from the UFC after demanding $50K to show and $50K to win for his next fight. They offered him $22K to show and $22K to win. Now he is in Rizin.
I did not know that. He would have only made 22 grand that year.

The fact that he's suddenly able to fight, in a Japanese organization of all places, speaks for itself.
that's completely retarded. just from the wiki page

just last year alone:

McCall was expected to face Justin Scoggins on July 30, 2016 at UFC 201.[29] However, only 2 days before the event, Scoggins announced he was not going to make the contracted weight. The UFC pulled Scoggins and canceled the bout.[30]

McCall was expected to face Ray Borg on September 10, 2016 at UFC 203.[31] However, Borg pulled out of the fight on September 7 citing an illness. With no time to find a suitable replacement, McCall was removed from the card.[32]

McCall was expected to face Neil Seery on November 19, 2016 at UFC Fight Night 99.[33] However, McCall was pulled from the fight one day before it was scheduled to take place. It was rebooked for UFC 208, and this time Seery pulled out of what was expected to be his retirement bout two weeks before.[34][35]

most of the pullouts were from his opponents. and one this year that he had to pull out

This post is full of fucking shite. Go sit in the corner, until you'll allowed to speak again. Idiot.

its insane how much "mma fans" hate mma fighters and want them to have horrible lives.

that's completely retarded. just from the wiki page

most of the pullouts were from his opponents.
and one this year that he had to pull out

That's last year. It's not about one year. It's about his entire career in the UFC. He was responsible for most pullouts. 'and one this year' Yes, and that one in particular is kind of significant, don't you think?

Last edited:
That’s a load of crap, source?
http://www.universityprimetime.com/marijuana-increases-your-iq-according-to-new-study/ you are welcome. There has been a lot of other researches about marijuana and iq and all of the have had similar results.

Edit:
`"A report coming from Harvard University found that long-term smoking has absolutely no negative impact on intelligence. The study of cognitive changes caused by heavy marijuana use has found no lasting effects 28 days after quitting. Following a month of abstinence, men and women who smoked pot at least 5,000 times in their lives performed just as well on psychological tests as people who used pot sparingly or not at all, according to a report in the latest edition of the Archives of General Psychiatry.

In all of these studies, there is absolutely NO evidence that moderate marijuana smoking causes any decrease in cognitive functionings and IQ levels. In fact, their results indicate the exact opposite if you use it in moderation."

Pot smokers have convinced themselves that it improves their IQ scores. That's hysterical, actually. I don't know what this discussion has to do with McCall, but it sure is funny.

Pot smokers have convinced themselves that it improves their IQ scores. That's hysterical, actually. I don't know what this discussion has to do with McCall, but it sure is funny.
already posted Harvard university study proving my point so i feel no urge to start arguing :D

That's last year. It's not about one year. It's about his entire career in the UFC. He was responsible for most pullouts. 'and one this year' Yes, and that one in particular is kind of significant, don't you think?
no its not. it was only once this year, how this is even relevant? what matters is in recent years his opponents has pulled out more than him

Back