So, McCall is in Rizin: has he intentionally pulled out of UFC fights?

Good for him. UFC does not need him and he will be a well known name for Rizin.

I dont think he wins the GP tho.

no its not. it was only once this year, how this is even relevant? what matters is in recent years his opponents has pulled out more than him
Yes, it is. We're talking about Ian McCall going to fight for another organization THIS YEAR. This, after McCall whined about brain damage and said he might have to retire. 'what matters' No, you don't get to determine that. You can't just ignore his entire UFC career and narrow it down to one year.

i don't think mccall pulled out of fights on purpose. i think he would of just fought out his contract and signed somewhere else. he had a legitimate illness.

i'm glad he finally found out how to treat it and can continue his career. i think he was on the verge of retiring from MMA. he's had a rough few years battling injuries and this illness.

There's no argument. It's laughable. I didn't see you post an actual Harvard study. I saw you link to an article from a gossip website that mentioned it. One of the related articles from that site:

Drake Urges Stripper To Throw In The Towel, And She Throws A Temper Tantrum On Twitter

{<jordan}
So your argument is that you think that its laughable and because of that it cant be true?
{<doc}
Also they referred to the Harvard study as you can clearly read and you can easily find the Harvard study.
<Moves>
There is no need to continue this conversation. It is impossible for you to admit you might be wrong.

So your argument is that you think that its laughable and because of that it cant be true?
{<doc}
Also they referred to the Harvard study as you can clearly read and you can easily find the Harvard study.
<Moves>
There is no need to continue this conversation. It is impossible for you to admit you might be wrong.
Why not link the study itself instead of the gossip site? The answer: You haven't actual read the study and probably wouldn't know where to look. Has it been duplicated? Has it been thoroughly reviewed by the scientific community? These are important questions. I see you added a link to an article on the Harvard news site. That's not a study. Also, that article says nothing about increased IQ scores.

We should reserve judgment until we see whether his appointed opponents in Rizin cancel on him like his UFC opponents did.

Yes, it is. We're talking about Ian McCall going to fight for another organization THIS YEAR. This, after McCall whined about brain damage and said he might have to retire. 'what matters' No, you don't get to determine that. You can't just ignore his entire UFC career and narrow it down to one year.
again, opponents have pull out more against him than the opposite. ok, he talked about brain damage and retirement and changed his mind, so what? condit did the same

again, opponents have pull out more against him than the opposite. ok, he talked about brain damage and retirement and changed his mind, so what? condit did the same
Except they haven't. McCall is normally the one that pulls out or gets pulled out.

Majority of his fights it wasn't him pulling out.

Absolute BS,just saying.He pulled out of 8 fights his opponents 4 (in the UFC 7-3).

Many people keep saying everyone pulls out on him,it's mind boggling.

early in his UFC career, yes, later in his UFC career, nope

More than earlier in his career yes,but still even 3-3 in the last 6 all mixed together,McCall pulled out of the 4 cancelled fights prior and 2 out of the last 3.

Last edited:
Pot smokers have convinced themselves that it improves their IQ scores. That's hysterical, actually. I don't know what this discussion has to do with McCall, but it sure is funny.

I'll chime in here just cuz. I was doing ok financially/job wise, and then I started taking edibles to sleep better since my sleep was shit - after that I slowly started making better business decisions, grew my business/income, and life has gotten better yearly since then. I think not being so tightly wound and seeing alternative angles to problems definitely helps. People act like creativity has no place in a productive life.

He couldn't even fight once per year and he's going to fight up to 3 times in 2 days?

lmao i reeeeeally hope mccall runs into horiguchi over there, horiguchi would kick the ever loving shit out of him.

lmao i reeeeeally hope mccall runs into horiguchi over there, horiguchi would kick the ever loving shit out of him.

Thats the plan. In the media call for the semi finals, everyone was calling out Ian and Guchi, and Guchi wants Ian.

He probably got sick of being on the Facebook prelims and making 20/20k with a 5 grand Reebok sponsorship on top when he was making triple that a couple of years ago.

Good on him. I hope a lot more fighters do the same.

{<jordan}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back