So, McCall is in Rizin: has he intentionally pulled out of UFC fights?

He couldn't even fight once per year and he's going to fight up to 3 times in 2 days?

Yeah, this is a valid point for the OP as well.
Sorry for missing it.

It makes the whole situation even more questionable.

Imagine how different his career would be if he got the decision against Mighty Mouse.

The jokes on him....no more sweet sweet reebok payout going into his bank account

The lack of "pulling out" jokes in this thread is concerning me. Step your game up Sherdoggers.

http://www.universityprimetime.com/marijuana-increases-your-iq-according-to-new-study/ you are welcome. There has been a lot of other researches about marijuana and iq and all of the have had similar results.

Edit:
`"A report coming from Harvard University found that long-term smoking has absolutely no negative impact on intelligence. The study of cognitive changes caused by heavy marijuana use has found no lasting effects 28 days after quitting. Following a month of abstinence, men and women who smoked pot at least 5,000 times in their lives performed just as well on psychological tests as people who used pot sparingly or not at all, according to a report in the latest edition of the Archives of General Psychiatry.

In all of these studies, there is absolutely NO evidence that moderate marijuana smoking causes any decrease in cognitive functionings and IQ levels. In fact, their results indicate the exact opposite if you use it in moderation."
I have smoked pot for years. Was an aerospace mechanic(didnt smoke during occupation for obvious reasons). My IQ is just under what is considered genius. Ik engineers who smoke daily too. Ppl just can't drop the stigma associated with pot even with a direct study from Harvard.

Did everyone forget more than half his fights not happening were because of his opponent not making it?

The dude had one of the worst runs of luck the sport's ever seen. Hope he makes $ and retires happy.

Smokes weed all his life, complains about brain damage...
Weed causes brain damage ok kids. And you're also going to hallucinate, so prepare for that.
Brain Damage and hallucinating are the number 1 and 2 reasons you young fellas need to pray to baby jesus, and his virgin mom.

Imagine how different his career would be if he got the decision against Mighty Mouse.

Benavidez would've beaten him in the finals and the career path would've stayed the same...

The only difference would be, that Benavidez would be a former champ now and DJ would've had less title defenses.

http://www.universityprimetime.com/marijuana-increases-your-iq-according-to-new-study/ you are welcome. There has been a lot of other researches about marijuana and iq and all of the have had similar results.

Edit:
`"A report coming from Harvard University found that long-term smoking has absolutely no negative impact on intelligence. The study of cognitive changes caused by heavy marijuana use has found no lasting effects 28 days after quitting. Following a month of abstinence, men and women who smoked pot at least 5,000 times in their lives performed just as well on psychological tests as people who used pot sparingly or not at all, according to a report in the latest edition of the Archives of General Psychiatry.

In all of these studies, there is absolutely NO evidence that moderate marijuana smoking causes any decrease in cognitive functionings and IQ levels. In fact, their results indicate the exact opposite if you use it in moderation."

I should be a fucking genius by now

as I understand it, Creepy has said that he has struggled with injuries, that made him think a lot more about his health, he is fighting purely for money now and he is trying to maximize his earnings because he knows that he does not have much time left in the sport

all this seems consistent with the move to Japan

Edit:

That doesn’t say anything about an increase in iq. Just says that it won’t decline with moderate use but memory will.

Idk. I would think he would just fight out his contract and get paid then leave, instead of constantly pulling out and dragging his contract on even longer.

Edit:

Whoops didnt realise links were different, thought they were both the Harvard one.
It says it increases iq by 5 points, interesting. I doubt it but I won’t try to refute it with no material of my own. You win this round

Back