Locked BLACK PANTHER Thread V.2 (First Critics' Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They nailed the look of both BP and Wakanda. I hope they don't nerf Claw; Big Bads have always been the MCU's weak spot.

Calling it now: at some point, Winter Soldier will be brought out of Carbonite so he's off the bench in time for Infinity War.

I had the idea for a scene where BP is getting his ass kicked (after a long battle obvi) and tries to make his way back up to the cryochamber..waking the WS with his last ditch bit of energy.

WS comes out kicking all kinds of ass and together they fight back to the lab where BP pops on a new virbranium arm.

where are all the jokes?
tumblr_inline_niluouwywG1rwn01z.gif

I am still not impressed. Looks like another typical by the numbers trailer. A montage showing a bunch of nothing.

Blk ppl on twitter gettin hype for very little. Sad

I think it looks awesome. Can't wait for it to come out. Looks a tad bit darker than most Marvel films.

I am still not impressed. Looks like another typical by the numbers trailer. A montage showing a bunch of nothing.

Blk ppl on twitter gettin hype for very little. Sad
Well I think I would be excited too. Not sure there was any other black comic character having their own movie, even if is a tad safe looking.

Could be wrong though.

Edit. Fucking duh! My favorite Spawn.... Fanboy card denied....

Last edited:
T'Challa himself is said to be worth $90 Trillion and yet his country does nothing for other African nations that are starving. If I was that rich I would spend at least $1 Trillion a year on feeding my fellow Americans.

#BuildbridgesNotForceFields

Probably has something to do with it not actually existing.

No excuses. If I was that rich there will be nothing stopping me from spending at least $1 Trillion a year on feeding my fellow Americans.

#BuildBridgesNotForceField

You now have no excuses for not being that rich. Your lack of effort in this life is the reason children starve in Africa.

TRY HARDER! NO EXCUSES!!!

Africans and their retarded tribalism and culture will never allow them to develop, sad but true

Am I the only who not excited about this trailer? Thought it looked mediocre, not really feeling the villain. Especially his line delivery when he's talking about destroying the world and rebuilding it. How many times have we heard a villain say that? Maybe I'm just burning out on these superhero films.

You now have no excuses for not being that rich. Your lack of effort in this life is the reason children starve in Africa.

TRY HARDER! NO EXCUSES!!!

I'm sorry? :(. You really do have faith that I can be as rich as T'Challa though? I do consider myself one of the top 3 Sherdoggers around and I have a mind for economics. I own a home thats value at 85K and 23K in the bank right now. I am sure if I put my mind to it i can reach 90 Trillion Dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back