Locked BLACK PANTHER Thread V.2 (First Critics' Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry? :(. You really do have faith that I can be as rich as T'Challa though? I do consider myself one of the top 3 Sherdoggers around and I have a mind for economics. I own a home thats value at 85K and 23K in the bank right now. I am sure if I put my mind to it i can reach 90 Trillion Dollars.

I have no faith. You should've already put your mind to it.

And why do you not share your home and money with broke homeless people?! There's people right next door with no house and 0$ in the bank, and you're next door living the highlife!

Hashtagirefusetohashtaganythingbutbuilddoorsnotwalls!

Lol at black people getting emotional over a movie trailer. People on youtube, facebook, twitter acting like this is the first movie that shows blacks in a good light. These people are so delusional. Asians have it so much worse in mainstream media and they don't bitch about it 24/7.

America is the richest nation on Earth and doesn't even have universal healthcare

These things happen

Also Wakanda is worth that kind of money because they're sitting on a bunch of vibranium and they don't want to sell it

To help other African countries they'd have to sell it

I think?

I have no faith. You should've already put your mind to it.

And why do you not share your home and money with broke homeless people?! There's people right next door with no house and 0$ in the bank, and you're next door living the highlife!

Hashtagirefusetohashtaganythingbutbuilddoorsnotwalls!

:(. All this time I have never thought about it that way. Atm I feel like shit and a terrible person for never caring for the homeless but I promise from now on I will allow any homeless hot beautiful women stay over at my home and enjoy my place, thanks!

America is the richest nation on Earth and doesn't even have universal healthcare

These things happen

Also Wakanda is worth that kind of money because they're sitting on a bunch of vibranium and they don't want to sell it

To help other African countries they'd have to sell it

I think?

#NoExcuses
#SellVibraniumforTreeFittyaGram
#BuildBridgesNotForceFields

:(. All this time I have never thought about it that way. Atm I feel like shit and a terrible person for never caring for the homeless but I promise from now on I will allow any homeless hot beautiful women stay over at my home and enjoy my place, thanks!

I'm not saying you're going to hell if you don't let them bang your wife too, but.....

I'm not saying you're going to hell if you don't let them bang your wife too, but.....

Hmm, I dont have a wife but even if I did I dont think I will be letting some dirty disgusting bum touch my wife unless it's some hot beautiful homeless women who is into threesomes, with me of course.

Hmm, I dont have a wife but even if I did I dont think I will be letting some dirty disgusting bum touch my wife unless it's some hot beautiful homeless women who is into threesomes, with me of course.

NO EXCUSES!!!

Not gonna lie, this made my african roots grow bigger. And the white posters turn black.

This shit looks awesome

Well I think I would be excited too. Not sure there was any other black comic character having their own movie, even if is a tad safe looking.

Could be wrong though.

Edit. Fucking duh! My favorite Spawn.... Fanboy card denied....
Hey im all for the excitement. But the trailer combined with marvels history of putting maaad corny jokes in awkward monents of their movies doeant really light a huge fire under me

All my black people, enjoy the movie opening night!!! Will be there too!

Great trailer but not a fan of the song used (Vince Staple's "BagBak"). The Run the Jewels song in the first trailer was much better.

Agreed, good trailer, looks fun and different from some other marvel movies.

But no go on that song, I kinda prefer more themes then songs.

Black panther loves playing in traffic

Looks like just another Marvel movie honestly

This is like the 3rd movie where they show a guy doing acrobatics around a moving vehicle--- except this time the guy is able to somersault off a crashing vehicle onto a faster vehicle far ahead of him. I'm not complaining about realism in a comic book movie, but cmon.

Ya it always stretches belief when guy like Cap and BP can outrun or keep up with an accelerating fast moving car or motorbike but they have made that cannon in the MCU so I just guess we have to accept they have that type of explosive burst speed which would allow him to push off and leap faster than the car he was riding on.

Lol at black people getting emotional over a movie trailer. People on youtube, facebook, twitter acting like this is the first movie that shows blacks in a good light. These people are so delusional. Asians have it so much worse in mainstream media and they don't bitch about it 24/7.
I guess the question is 'why do you care?'

In a 99% white MCU you change one background character to an ethnic and all sorts of people lose their shit demanding it stop.

So people gonna people....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back