Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

It is quite disappointing (but at this stage not all that surprising) to read many of the replies in this thread. Trump is accused of disrespecting a grieving widow, that part of the story is confirmed by her - and then (at least some) die hard Trump supporters seemingly can't come to terms with it and then attack the grieving widow accusing her of lying with even one poster throwing out a racist conspiracy theory to explain it.

What makes her scum if she lied? Was Trump scum for lying on Monday about Obama?

Why would she be scum if she lied about what was said in a phone call between a mother and the president about her dead son? Hotdog yourself.

It is quite disappointing (but at this stage not all that surprising) to read many of the replies in this thread. Trump is accused of disrespecting a grieving widow, that part of the story is confirmed by her - and then (at least some) die hard Trump supporters seemingly can't come to terms with it and then attack the grieving widow accusing her of lying with even one poster throwing out a racist conspiracy theory to explain it.

No, it isn't.

The evolution 9this thread is odd

Trump said something stupid
Trumpers "No he didnt"
Congresswoman says he did
Trumpers: "she lying, who else heard him?"
Mother and wife confirm it.
Trumpers "that's not what he meant"
But that's what he said
Trumpers: Kelly said "nuh uh" to your "yuh huh", besides their family is racist

So, are you on the "she's lying" bandwagon too? What does she possibly have to gain from lying?
Anti Trumpers are insane and will make up anything, twist it, or take it out of context to say that Trump is an evil man that did them wrong.

Why don't you call it for what it's actually being called? The President said something stupid. That's it. Ignore the people overblowing it, but don't try to craft it into something it isn't, just so you can dismiss it like a partisan hack.

You can still think Trump just the greatest while admitting he chose his words poorly here.
Seems that every time trumps pie hole is open he’s saying something stupid.

Anti Trumpers are insane and will make up anything, twist it, or take it out of context to say that Trump is an evil man that did them wrong.
Kinda of like the right wingers during the Obama admin!! ;)

Nope, because of the actions shown here and the reputation of the congresswoman.

He lumped the people together based upon nothing but their skin color, while implying that this skin color made them hateful towards Trump. This is racism pretty easily defined. Even the man's mother stated that Trump insulted her son. You people will sacrifice any value or ethic to defend this piece of shit.

So, the thing I find funny about this (not sure if that's the right word but can't think of another) is I asked a couple of my friends that served what they thought about this and all their reactions were like this:
"He said something dumb. Obama said dumb things. Ultimately who gives a shit?"

He lumped the people together based upon nothing but their skin color, while implying that this skin color made them hateful towards Trump. This is racism pretty easily defined. Even the man's mother stated that Trump insulted her son. You people will sacrifice any value or ethic to defend this piece of shit.
giphy.gif

So, the thing I find funny about this (not sure if that's the right word but can't think of another) is I asked a couple of my friends that served what they thought about this and all their reactions were like this:
"He said something dumb. Obama said dumb things. Ultimately who gives a shit?"

These people are masters at get offended on behalf of someone else.

He's been doing pr for Trump's shitty behavior for months now.....

It is cute though, that you seem to think the man would jump across a table and fuck Trump up if he disrespected servicemen or veterans. It's not like he took the job after Trump has insulted veterans or Gold star families....

So in the echo chamber you have created for yourself, anyone who says anything negative about Trump is a vicar of Christ but any information that contradicts that claim is simply PR. Kelly said the President's comments were sensitive, consoling and "totally appropriate". The only word you are going off of right now is the word of a democrat congresswoman with an agenda.

So the widow is lying to the mother?

Has the widow said anything yet?

Back