Still think there is no white privilege?

Out of the fortune 500 companies guess how many black CEO's there are?

30?
20?
15?
10?
5?

ALL would wrong answers. With Kenneth Chenault, the longtime chief executive of American Express retiring early next year there will be a total of 3 black CEO's.

I know some of you don't really math so that is 3/500 which is 0.60%... LESS than 1%.

"The lack of diversity in corporate America extends to the boardroom: Just 5.6% of board seats at Fortune 500 companies are held by black men, and just 2.2% held by black women, according to the Executive Leadership Council, which promotes diversity in corporate America"

So I'm curious white privilege deniers, what do you attribute this to? Maybe black people just aren't smart enough? Maybe they aren't working hard enough? What are your thoughts?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/19/news/companies/black-ceos-fortune-500/index.html

You should divide jews and whites CEOs.

How does this prove white privilege exactly?
How many NBA millionaires are white? Asian? Jewish? Indian????
We had a black president for 8 years.
Oprah is one of the richest women in the world
Go away with your pathetic race bating, you racist.

The privilege of being in the best country in the history of the world pt 1

Only if you think white people are superior to all other races, you racist.

Again you can offer exceptions all day. 3/500 is the rule.

Wait, you don't think America's history and how black people were treated in the past has anything to do with this statistic? Do you believe white privilege ever existed in America?

Yes it did. But now it depends on what you mean by white privilege now. If you mean did it exist and that has influences now then that is true. However as with all things we have swing the other way drastically to make up for it and part of the problem is still playing it up as an excuse is not fixing anything.

Lol. Tell us how many of those CEO's are not white males.

Are there more Asians than blacks? If so, then there must be Asian privilege, as well, right?

Why are you remaining silent on the issue of Asian privilege? We all know that's the real issue here.

Lol. Tell us how many of those CEO's are not white males.

Are there more Asians than blacks? If so, then there must be Asian privilege, as well, right?

Why are you remaining silent on the issue of Asian privilege? We all know that's the real issue here.

Asians make up 5.6% of the population.

I couldn't find the exact number on Asian CEO's but this is pretty telling.

Seventy-three percent of the senior executives, men and women, are white. The rest are 21% Asian, 3% Latino/a, 2% black, 0.6% two or more races, 0.2% Native American and 0.1% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander.

http://fortune.com/2017/06/09/white-men-senior-executives-fortune-500-companies-diversity-data/

In other words Asians make up 21% of the senior executive positions at fortune 500 companies compared with blacks who make up I think 13% of the population and just 2% of senior executive positions.

Maybe there is Asian privilege but this thread is about white privilege

Seventy-three percent of the senior executives, men and women, are white. The rest are 21% Asian, 3% Latino/a, 2% black, 0.6% two or more races, 0.2% Native American and 0.1% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander.

http://fortune.com/2017/06/09/white-men-senior-executives-fortune-500-companies-diversity-data/

In other words Asians make up 21% of the senior executive positions at fortune 500 companies compared with blacks who make up I think 13% of the population and just 2% of senior executive positions.

Your argument is invalid
I was being sarcastic, you moron.

Jesus.

If you're really so concerned, go help a black person become a CEO and help change the statistics instead of just bitching about it and blaming it on other people.

I was being sarcastic, you moron.

Jesus.

If you're really so concerned, go help a black person become a CEO and help change the statistics instead of just bitching about it and blaming it on other people.

You need to work on your sarcasm. It doesn't come across well. This is a forum for dialogue, why so passive aggressive?

So you agree there is white privilege? Cool thanks for agreeing

I see you edited this out of your post :

Your argument is invalid

and changed it to this:

Though sarcastic, I was still making a point. Where is your thread complaining about Asian privilege? Why are you only blaming white people? You're being racist.

Out of the fortune 500 companies guess how many black CEO's there are?

30?
20?
15?
10?
5?

ALL would wrong answers. With Kenneth Chenault, the longtime chief executive of American Express retiring early next year there will be a total of 3 black CEO's.

I know some of you don't really math so that is 3/500 which is 0.60%... LESS than 1%.

"The lack of diversity in corporate America extends to the boardroom: Just 5.6% of board seats at Fortune 500 companies are held by black men, and just 2.2% held by black women, according to the Executive Leadership Council, which promotes diversity in corporate America"

So I'm curious white privilege deniers, what do you attribute this to? Maybe black people just aren't smart enough? Maybe they aren't working hard enough? What are your thoughts?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/19/news/companies/black-ceos-fortune-500/index.html
I see lefists are still confused what "privilege" means.

I see lefists are still confused what "privilege" means.

I know what it means

"a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people."

Special right = being CEO or a senior executive of a fortune 500 company. Held by majority whites overwhelmingly. Point of the thread was white privilege when it comes to blacks.

But if you wanna parse words be my guest

You need to work on your sarcasm. It doesn't come across well. This is a forum for dialogue, why so passive aggressive?

So you agree there is white privilege? Cool thanks for agreeing
There isn't WHITE privilege or ASIAN privilege.

That is a stupid social construct.

There IS such a thing as PRIVILEGE. It has nothing to do with skin color in our day and age. It is far more complicated and involves your social status, parent's social status and genetic predispositions, the environment you were brought up in, cultural values, ect.

Some people are born privileged in some ways, some people are not. This is simply human nature and it has been this way since the dawn of man.

Some tribes in africa are treated as second-class citizens while others are treated with 'privilege' because of their tribe/culture. Does that make it black privilege?

I know what it means

"a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people."

Special right = being CEO or a senior executive of a fortune 500 company. Held by majority whites overwhelmingly. Point of the thread was white privilege when it comes to blacks.

But if you wanna parse words be my guest

The OVERWHELMING majority of NBA players (multi-millionaires) are black. According to you, that would mean they clearly have black privilege.

This stupidity goes both ways.

That's why "white privilege" is a poor name. It's actually "not black american privilege". In my 25 years in the workforce, I can honestly say there is a difference between the way black americans are treated vs everyone else. Asians, Latinos and even Africans are even viewed differently than American born blacks.

I work in an extremely diverse company. It's actually owned by Native American Eskimos. We have every race under the sun working here. Even in a company like this, you can literally see the difference. American born blacks hold most of the lower level process type of jobs. Meaning the jobs where you follow the same steps everyday. Ya know, hard to mess up. There are a few exceptions but those guys really earned it. On the flip side, our decision makers are a very diverse group but there are very few black Americans in the group.

Last edited:
You should divide jews and whites CEOs.

That fucks up his plan, dude.

latest

Talking about whitepriv is a nonstarter here. Those who don't "believe" in it will never suddenly decide to admit it's a thing. No amount of stats, science, or otherwise will change their mind because Ben Shapiro once said otherwise... and though they didn't actually follow his argument, they assume it is correct.

Back