PWD 503: "Hold my milk" - Kurt Angle

Can Kurt Angle still go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The upcoming tlc match card is unique: 2 cruiserweights, 2 woman and an main event with no titles at stake. For an brand split ppv, its diverse for an thin match card. Whenever main event is multiman the undercard has matches you typically don't see on main card eg cruiserweight tag match on tlc.

Stacked main event can lead to an one match show, but the addition of balor/aj and asuka debut adds intrigue to an thin card.

Got up to 5 pills a night and 5 pills at the after parties plus what ever else we could get. Every week for a year.

You must have been real fun on Monday and Tuesday.

Also if you leave the shit alone your brain recovers after a couple of months and it starts working again. You were basically draining all your serotonin out with zero chance to recover instead of building a tolerance to ecstasy. I know from experience.

Last edited:
I’m pumped for TLC, why about you crackheads, ass lickers, vacuum suckers and Bubbas?

Finna block the three ham and eggers who voted no in the poll

Finna block the three ham and eggers who voted no in the poll

I would have voted no. But in a normal match with a good opponent yeah he can go. But I'm not sure about his return match being a TLC match.

I am unsure, excited to see Kurt but not sure if I just want to see him without a build behind it.

I would have voted no. But in a normal match with a good opponent yeah he can go. But I'm not sure about his return match being a TLC match.

Don't worry; I'm still sure, as I've been predicting since about 5 minutes after hearing the news, that it actually winds up being Jordan. Kane or Braun or "mystery attacker" takes out Angle earlier in the show. Or maybe the other overused-lately angle of him getting taken out during his entrance, stretched out ... and makes it back for the save at the end.

No way they let him fully wrestle a TLC match.

Don't worry; I'm still sure, as I've been predicting since about 5 minutes after hearing the news, that it actually winds up being Jordan. Kane or Braun or "mystery attacker" takes out Angle earlier in the show. Or maybe the other overused-lately angle of him getting taken out during his entrance, stretched out ... and makes it back for the save at the end.

No way they let him fully wrestle a TLC match.
Nope

I'm not saying I want it, I'm saying this is what I think happens.

What I want is Kurt to take Roman's spot in the Shield crowd entrance, to suplex the shit out of everyone, hit an avalanche Angle slam off a ladder through a table and tap someone out to an ankle lock (preferably on top of a ladder).

I'm not saying I want it, I'm saying this is what I think happens.

What I want is Kurt to take Roman's spot in the Shield crowd entrance, to suplex the shit out of everyone, hit an avalanche Angle slam off a ladder through a table and tap someone out to an ankle lock (preferably on top of a ladder).

mitb-wm-24-walls-of-jericho.jpg

^ Like that but an ankle lock, and no Ken Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back