PWD 503: "Hold my milk" - Kurt Angle

Can Kurt Angle still go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the entire women’s roster squash Asuka tonight after she wins?

Picture+4.png

Finna block the three ham and eggers who voted no in the poll
I hope I am wrong, but I just don't see this as a good fit with his age and injuries.

I think Axel should have been the replacement. Has the can't beat them, join them angle, plus the you did't want me as the 5th guy angle.

I hope I am wrong, but I just don't see this as a good fit with his age and injuries.

I think Axel should have been the replacement. Has the can't beat them, join them angle, plus the you did't want me as the 5th guy angle.
<mma4>

That would have been an excellent way to begin a push for the guy, sir. Maybe have the miz and co scoffing and being dismissive, and then axel busts out the wrestling chops.

Actually, to expand on your "better than what they did" idea, they should have had both Bo and Axel join Rollins and ambrose.. Either kicked started them both as individuals, or as a legit tag.

aj vs balor should be dope they just need to let them call the match. remember on raw axel said he would take care of rr guess he did by getting him sick

Last edited:
That would have been an excellent way to begin a push for the guy, sir. Maybe have the miz and co scoffing and being dismissive, and then axel busts out the wrestling chops.

Actually, to expand on your "better than what they did" idea, they should have had both Bo and Axel join Rollins and ambrose.. Either kicked started them both as individuals, or as a legit tag.
Bo is out sick though, so that wouldn't work.

I do agree that had they put Axel in the spot that it would finally give people a reason to care about him.

Not a bad idea but I think that Axel has been dragged down too much and the response would be anticlimactic.

Not that I'm against an Axel push, but I'd rather it be a slow build, an unrecognised winning streak from bottom to top.

I want Kurt to come out and spam Superman punches and spears.

how much time do u guys want aj vs balor 2 get? me i hope at least 20 or 25 minutes.

aj hasn't been on raw for awhile so can't wait to see what kind of pop he gets from the crowd

Odds on the fans chanting "you suck" at Angle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back