Whats your favorite Shogun finish?

Every sonnen fight after the maia fight is no contest due to this man being on every ped known to man.
shogun fought in pride.... soooo they're all on roids, all them motherfuckers

rampage.

uj1493y.gif
This has to be one of the most violent finishes out there. Shogun has been on the receiving end of some as well. You win some, you lose some.

This has to be one of the most violent finishes out there. Shogun has been on the receiving end of some as well. You win some, you lose some.

some days you are the hammer, some days you are the nail.

Easily the Chuck KO. Validated his place as one of the LHW GOATs for the Shogun fans that knew him.

Does the Chuck KO really validate him as a LHW GOAT when it was part of Chuck going 1-5 on his way to retirement? I wasn't going to say anything, but you went on a 3 paragraph rant discussing pre injury Shogun and how his UFC performances could be excused due to him not being the same as Pride 05 Shogun, meanwhile Chuck was 40yo when Shogun beat him and his chin was obviously shot.

Does the Chuck KO really validate him as a LHW GOAT when it was part of Chuck going 1-5 on his way to retirement? I wasn't going to say anything, but you went on a 3 paragraph rant discussing pre injury Shogun and how his UFC performances could be excused due to him not being the same as Pride 05 Shogun, meanwhile Chuck was 40yo when Shogun beat him and his chin was obviously shot.

I didn't say, GOAT. I said, one of the GOATs.

I didn't say, GOAT. I said, one of the GOATs.
I think taking out Machida and winning the UFC title did that. Especially in hindsight I wouldn't make a big deal about him KO'ing that version of Liddell though.

Last edited:
I think taking out Machida and winning the UFC title did that. Especially in hindsight I wouldn't make a big deal about him KO'ing that version of Liddell though.

He wasn't the same Chuck, but it was a good moment for Shogun fans. And it was more so a icon matchup. The UFC's poster boy at LHW during the UFC/PRIDE rivalry, and Shogun, the guy that was supposed to be so much greater before the knee injuries, but made the worst first impression to new UFC fans that didn't really know who he was, or were doing the whole, "PRIDE guys will lose once they step in the Octagon", guys.

He wasn't the same Chuck, but it was a good moment for Shogun fans. And it was more so a icon matchup. The UFC's poster boy at LHW during the UFC/PRIDE rivalry, and Shogun, the guy that was supposed to be so much greater before the knee injuries, but made the worst first impression to new UFC fans that didn't really know who he was, or were doing the whole, "PRIDE guys will lose once they step in the Octagon", guys.
Fair enough I understand your POV.

Beautiful KO
shogun-ko-a.gif

That's the thing, Shogun's not the same anymore but his finishes are still pretty dam violent.

shogun fought in pride.... soooo they're all on roids, all them motherfuckers

Yeah and it wasn't ilegal to use PED in pride therefore it was a fair , ufc obviously not look at sonnen from the maia fight he turned into different animal all together and was using every high level drug under the sun.

Has to be Shogun vs Jones
24aziq1.gif
Dumb fucked trying to be funny... Your boy just got finished also, keep that in mind. He's also a can that will never be a champ. Shogun at least hold Pride and UFC belts.

Last edited:
Dumb fucked trying to be funny... You're boy just got finished also, keep that in mind. He's also a can that will never be a champ. Shogun at least hold Pride and UFC belts.
l3ol6_s-200x150.gif

Says the guy rocking a Gergard Mousasi picture lol.

Machida.

Or Shogun calling out Anderson’s “friends” bullshit which made Anderson duck him and win by submission

@KevinLee

<{Heymansnicker}>

... I'm KevinLee, I got him in my AV and he's also my favorite fighter...

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Back