LeFraud is the biggest fraud in the NBA

That's why he passed Jordan as far as # of playoff game-winners hit in 2015 at a higher shooting percentage....

Also, he shoots at or better than his typical FG percentage, unlike Jordan or Kobe, who shoot lower than average in the clutch.

He's the same player in the clutch/playoffs, just like Jeter. No sense in playing "Hero ball" and succeeding 20% less than normal.

Dude spams the East playoffs against almost no competition. Save it.

Man you can't read can you?
You said he disappears in big game and is a front runner

And not good demeanor on the court all of which are easily disprove

Dude spams the East playoffs against almost no competition. Save it.

Still more competition than Jordan's era. You're just mad that LeBron is so obviously better in a better era that all your guy has left is the Bill Russell argument(which he loses to Russell, Horry, et al)

Front runner?

He came back from 3-1 to the warriors

He involves everyone on the court

Don't see this cry baby angle everyone's saying

Yet there is a reason everyone says it. You just don't want to see it. Dude is a crybaby, fake tough guy and a flopper. Oh and let's not forget SJW race victim "OMG, an old white stoner called me and my friends a posse!!"

3-1 lol, Kyrie carried them, he was the mvp.

The league gifted them the 1 game off for Green, + Bogut injury happened.

GS had to fight through the playoffs. Cavs skipped their way to the finals as always. That comeback had little to do with Lebron. Everything broke just perfectly to allow it to happen.

As often as his teams face elimination they are bound to get 1.

Still more competition than Jordan's era. You're just mad that LeBron is so obviously better in a better era that all your guy has left is the Bill Russell argument(which he loses to Russell, Horry, et al)

Wrong. Ik you're a troll to. I've seen you mix it up with people on here about LeBron before.

Dwayne is that you?

You typing in skinny jeans, a fedora and matte black nail paint?

Yet there is a reason everyone says it. You just don't want to see it. Dude is a crybaby, fake tough guy and a flopper. Oh and let's not forget SJW race victim "OMG, an old white stoner called me and my friends a posse!!"

3-1 lol, Kyrie carried them, he was the mvp.

The league gifted them the 1 game off for Green, + Bogut injury happened.

GS had to fight through the playoffs. Cavs skipped their way to the finals as always. That comeback had little to do with Lebron. Everything broke just perfectly to allow it to happen.

As often as his teams face elimination they are bound to get 1.
Lol at having little to do with LeBron

He lead all players in points, rebs, assists, steals and blocks

The first player to ever do that

He's such a front runner that and shrinks in big game that he's the only player to get a triple double in a game 7 of a finals

Wrong. Ik you're a troll to. I've seen you mix it up with people on here about LeBron before.

I've made nothing but true statements(there are a few opinions, but a lot of facts). Of course I've mixed it up with people about this argument before. That should show you that I believe and am not trolling.

The troll in this case is the OP

You said he disappears in big game and is a front runner

And not good demeanor on the court all of which are easily disprove

I said based strictly on his on-court bs you'd never want you kid to be like him, you go on to talk about Kobe and Jordan being terrible humans.

As for his demeanor and approach to the game, let's see, the flopping, harassing officials, playing flip the bottle during a game, disrespecting ALL of his coaches, and not even showing up for the second half of last season are good places to start.

And again, he disappears in big games too often for someone with his skill and ability. It's a common critique because its true. He's done it in the finals ffs.

But you won't address any of that.

Lol at having little to do with LeBron

He lead all players in points, rebs, assists, steals and blocks

The first player to ever do that

It's true. Be honest about the entire playoffs and everything that happened in and around that series.

The Green suspension was suspect as fuck. The Bogut injury made a massive difference.

Kyrie was the one who did in GS.

There is no disputing it.

lebronblock2.gif

Your arguments rejected

And again, he disappears in big games too often for someone with his skill and ability. It's a common critique because its true. He's done it in the finals ffs.

But you won't address any of that.
We just sweep it under the rug and forget Jordan's because of the media of the era. Go look at the Orlando Series. Or go look at the elimination games the 2 times that he got swept in the first round of the playoffs. Heck, go look at a comparison of elimination game performaces. LeBron blows him away.

Kyrie was the one who did in GS.
There is no disputing it.

I remember LeBron in 2/3 plays to close game 7. He had THE BLOCK and the free throw(with a wrist injury) to ice the game. Be honest about that.

And, by your kind of logic, the bulls only won because of Paxson/Kerr. It CLEARLY had nothing to do with Jordan;)

Last edited:
6for6>3for8

Sorry thats how it works. No one cares about all the extra bullshit lebron doesnt get participation points for easy finals appearances. If hes supposed to be the goat he should have more than 3 rings in 8 tries. Doesnt matter what the competition is. He also got bailed by kyrie and ray allen in the clutch, would have lost without them. Jordan was the clutch shooter and never failed. There is no stain on his legacy.

Winning championships is what matters.

6for6>3for8

Sorry thats how it works. No one cares about all the extra bullshit lebron doesnt get participation points for easy finals appearances. If hes supposed to be the goat he should have more than 3 rings in 8 tries. Doesnt matter what the competition is. He also got bailed by kyrie and ray allen in the clutch, would have lost without them. Jordan was the clutch shooter and never failed. There is no stain on his legacy.

11-1 >>>> 6-0 so russell wins the argument again. Doesn't matter what the competition was.(You're just mad that the argument he loses to Russell is the only one he has left against LeBron)

Paxson and Kerr disagree with Jordan being the clutch shooter.

Being swept out of the playoffs twice and missing them twice disagree. Since when is making the finals worse than being swept out of the first round?

He's such a front runner that and shrinks in big game that he's the only player to get a triple double in a game 7 of a finals
You forgot there was this dude named kyrie that helped him tremendously. Then theres another guy named ray allen who lebron owes his left nut too for hitting the shot.

Lebrons choke job against the mavs and his other 4 losses wont be forgotten. Now matter how much you throw his stats out as an arguement. Hes 3-5. Thats it.

You forgot there was this dude named kyrie that helped him tremendously. Then theres another guy named ray allen who lebron owes his left nut too for hitting the shot.

Lebrons choke job against the mavs and his other 4 losses wont be forgotten. Now matter how much you throw his stats out as an arguement. Hes 3-5. Thats it.
So because he lost that makes him a fraud?

11-1 >>>> 6-0 so russell wins the argument again. Doesn't matter what the competition was.(You're just mad that the argument he loses to Russell is the only one he has left against LeBron)

Paxson and Kerr disagree with Jordan being the clutch shooter.

Being swept out of the playoffs twice and missing them twice disagree. Since when is making the finals worse than being swept out of the first round?
So not getting swept in the playoffs is better than winning rings? Lebronies are hillarious lol

So what exactly is more impressive. having a few playoff losses and going 6-0 in the finals.....or going 3 for 8 in the finals?jordan also averaged like 40 PPG in finals and never going past 6 games 2 of lebrons finals wins went to game 7, meaning he barely pulled it out.

finals is all that matters, no one gives trophies for beating up on weak conferences every year in the playoffs.

Funniest part about this thread is that money509 is a Cavs fan boi and I'm 99% sure he's trolling lol
Not trolling i promise you, i just finally see lebron for how overrated he really is. hes an all time great, but its literally an insult to compare him to MJ

Back