Joanne Calderwood pulls out; newcomer Jessy Jess vs. Bec Rawlings at next week's Sydney FN 121 event

Man decent replacement and ill be cheering for Jessy

But disappointed we wont see JoJo, wtf is she doin to her career? Maybe i just had to high of expectations but her career seems to have sputtered badly.

Guilty as charged

UYm2Cp6.jpg

JoJo would have probably missed weight anyway.
She's almost been the poster girl for undeserved hype train on Sherdog.

No real contenders at 125 lbs. I guess PvZ will fight for belt.

What's with this business of only referring to the fighter as "newcomer" in the title? That essentially makes this thread a piece of crap that deserves to be replaced by a properly titled thread. Use her effing name in the title, Jessica-Rose Clark, or at least her monicker Jessy Jess, so that it comes up when titles are searched. Just because you may not know who she is, that doesn't mean that a lot of other Sherdoggers don't know her.

Jessy Jess is known for her Invicta FC fights, for hosting TV show "Wimp-to-Warrior", and for having been involved in a crazy domestic violence incident where her fiancee, MMA fighter Julian Wallace, put her in a choke hold and kicked her in the face 'because she bought him the wrong noodles for dinner'.

"'He started attacking me, it went on for about 20 minutes, he kicked me in the head with timberland boots on,' Ms Jess told Daily Mail Australia. 'He got me in a muay thai headlock in the kitchen and was elbowing me in the face. 'He was holding my head in one hand and hitting me with the other,' she added. Wallace then kicked Ms Jess in the face, and tried to tear off her engagement ring while threatening to break her fingers."

"Clark said she was able to break out of the choke and knock Wallace out with a head kick before contacting police."

She is known for all of this... but you just say "newcomer" in the title, and not her name???
Big fail.
3909AF6A00000578-3818640-image-a-2_1475438300736.jpg
take a chill pill you virgin

Well done, sir! Well done!
Good thing...because I thought that you were going to put TS in a choke hold and kicked him in the face "because he didn't post 'Jessy Jess' in the title." ;)

JoJo would have probably missed weight anyway.
She's almost been the poster girl for undeserved hype train on Sherdog.
no, this fight is at 125.. a not drained JoJo beats everyone at 125

efe4b5345cb27ce823c8e5d9e5fedf95.png

Jessy Jess is known for her Invicta FC fights, for hosting TV show "Wimp-to-Warrior", and for having been involved in a crazy domestic violence incident where her fiancee, MMA fighter Julian Wallace, put her in a choke hold and kicked her in the face 'because she bought him the wrong noodles for dinner'.

"'He started attacking me, it went on for about 20 minutes, he kicked me in the head with timberland boots on,' Ms Jess told Daily Mail Australia. 'He got me in a muay thai headlock in the kitchen and was elbowing me in the face. 'He was holding my head in one hand and hitting me with the other,' she added. Wallace then kicked Ms Jess in the face, and tried to tear off her engagement ring while threatening to break her fingers."

"Clark said she was able to break out of the choke and knock Wallace out with a head kick before contacting police."

She is known for all of this... but you just say "newcomer" in the title, and not her name???
Big fail.

This guy is now dating Ashlee Evans-Smith

Good thing...because I thought that you were going to put TS in a choke hold and kicked him in the face "because he didn't post 'Jessy Jess' in the title." ;)

I search titles a lot in order to decide whether I should start a fight announcement thread or whether it has already been done. I don't want to start a duplicate thread. Sherdoggers who make crappy fight announcement titles (with respect to title searches) are a pain in the butt. Fight announcement threads should always include both fighters names, preferably announce only one fight per thread, and preferably fight announcement threads should include a poll.

I search titles a lot in order to decide whether I should start a fight announcement thread or whether it has already been done. I don't want to start a duplicate thread. Sherdoggers who make crappy fight announcement titles (with respect to title searches) are a pain in the butt. Fight announcement threads should always include both fighters names, preferably announce only one fight per thread, and preferably should include a poll.
I get it, bro. Just having a little fun with the content...

What's with this business of only referring to the fighter as "newcomer" in the title? That essentially makes this thread a piece of crap that deserves to be replaced by a properly titled thread. Use her effing name in the title, Jessica-Rose Clark, or at least her monicker Jessy Jess, so that it comes up when titles are searched. Just because you may not know who she is, that doesn't mean that a lot of other Sherdoggers don't know her.

Big fail.
Jesus... Feel better?

All 7 of em...j/k
Actually 13 of them. TUF fighters should complete top 15.

1 - Valentina Shevchenko
2 - Alexis Davis
3 - Liz Carmouche
4 - Katlyn Chookagian
5 - Paige VanZant
6 - Joanne Calderwood
7 - Jessica Eye
8 - Justine Kish
9 - Bec Rawlings
10 - Ji Yeon Kim
11 - Jessy Jess
12 - Mara Borello