2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are heating up in here!

Question for the candidates:

If elected, what are your plans for the sticky?
@VivaRevolution
@luckyshot
@Falsedawn
@Rational Poster
@Clippy
@HomerThompson
@pcptornado
@snakedafunky
@Kafir-kun
@alanb
@colby25
@CauseImbetta
@Space

El Dictador is a kind and benevolent tyrant, so he will give you a vision into the inner workings of the Regime as laid out by El Dictador himself.

State of the Regime
El Dictador will speak directly to the subjects, along with a Terror Rating to track dissident activity. This will be the common criteria for judging the Room of War on an ongoing basis.

The House of Knowledge
El Dictador bemoans the peasantry associated with ignorance, so the House of Knowledge will be established upon victory. Subjects will have the opportunity to define their expertise and political leanings, so that more ignorant subjects might seek them out and consult them for learning. This database will be updated as necessary.

The House of Valor
An honor granted to the most valorous among us, El Dictador will confer upon these individuals a highlighted status for contributions to the Room of War. Posts of information, dank memery, acts above and beyond the call of duty, all will be eligible for enshrinement in the hallowed halls of the Regime. This will be subject to the decisions of El Dictador with input from privileged individuals.

The House of Justice
For acts of war against posters, the Hall of Justice will serve as the dueling grounds of hate. Two posters go in, and have one post to make their case to the Supreme Court (preferably as bloody and full of rustlemania as possible). That Court will rule on merits, and the case will be documented for future reference. If you act like the bitch, then you will be subject to "justice" like the bitch.

The Dreaded Lubyanka
For crimes against the Regime, the Room of War, or common sense, the dreaded Lubyanka will be your destination. The Warstapo secret police will be watching for dissident activity, and subject to approval by El Dictador, will throw them in the dreaded Lubyanka for shaming and reeducation. This is the place for the worst among us all, so that we may spit on their names for all of eternity. Evidence of dissent is very welcome.

Topics from the Central Committee
Members of the Regime's Central Committee will be granted a privileged space to post on topics of their own personal interest. Tyranny is stable, but it is not fair.

In addition to these firm topics, El Dictador is interested in projects that may benefit the Room of War. Our inside jokes and history are points of particular interest.

Thus sayeth El Dictador, let it be done.

<{ohyeah}>

@HomerThompson, this an example of him being funny?

Thinking about the thought process actually is a little funny. "Oh, shit, a guy I respect thinks I'm a second-rate version of a troll. What can I do? ... Got it! I'll randomly call him fat, even though he's actually in really good shape. Haha. Still got it!"
Yes. Just like the one he did claiming I was a victim of Roy Moore. It's absurd, like a Family Guy cut away. Admittedly, your's isn't as funny, but still. It's the PotWR election! Have some fun, dammit!!

@VivaRevolution
@luckyshot
@Falsedawn
@Rational Poster
@Clippy
@HomerThompson
@pcptornado
@snakedafunky
@Kafir-kun
@alanb
@colby25
@CauseImbetta
@Space
I will make the sticky a thread for discussing serious articles and topics, as well as allow personal grievances to be aired there. I will provide content, and steer discussion of things that aren't part and parcel of typical war room threads.

Real looks at economic policy, foreign policy, and why some posters are dumb as shit. Should be a great time.

Vote Thompson!

@VivaRevolution
@luckyshot
@Falsedawn
@Rational Poster
@Clippy
@HomerThompson
@pcptornado
@snakedafunky
@Kafir-kun
@alanb
@colby25
@CauseImbetta
@Space
if your run for the PoTWR seat will be anything like your 2017 OT Noob Off run, you might as well not even bother.

Nonsense, I had flawless victories till I had to leave. I am inflammable, unflappable and more resilient than you can possibly imagine.

@snakedafunky hey snake, don't take what some of these clowns say as anything serious. I mean, Hack Sausage got dominated last election by someone he deemed as not even apart of the WR. I don't even think the fat bastard made it out of rnd 2.

Hummerr is terrible with zero intellect and wit. Rat Poster could pose a slight threat. He has a cult of fellow blue hairs roaming around liking his shitty empty posts.

Over all i think your chances are good dude!

@VivaRevolution
@luckyshot
@Falsedawn
@Rational Poster
@Clippy
@HomerThompson
@pcptornado
@snakedafunky
@Kafir-kun
@alanb
@colby25
@CauseImbetta
@Space

In my books, any threads that follow this criteria are worthy of a sticky.
  1. Simplicity: Posts must be simple enough yet deep for the layman and veteran to understand.

2. Unexpectedness: The mundane and boring have no place in the warroom.

3. Concreteness: Clear explanations and definitions, mean what you say and say what you mean. No bullshit.

4. Credibility: Solid content and sources are regularly required otherwise it's worthless here-say and bro-science.

5. Emotions: Keep them at the door. Political science and any realm of science are fact based and don't care about your interpretation.

6. Stories: Incorporate stories to get the idea across. Unfortunately humans resonate better with stories than facts.
I plan to create a thread that will meet these criteria in live on forever in the Warroom. The best forum on Sherdog. May as well close the other forums down, they stand no chance.

@Space congratulation on your engagement.

2qao5n7.jpg
You have better English and sentence structure than Killary.

@snakedafunky hey snake, don't take what some of these clowns say as anything serious. I mean, Hack Sausage got dominated last election by someone he deemed as not even apart of the WR. I don't even think the fat bastard made it out of rnd 2.

Hummerr is terrible with zero intellect and wit. Rat Poster could pose a slight threat. He has a cult of fellow blue hairs roaming around liking his shitty empty posts.

Over all i think your chances are good dude!

Yeah its all just a bit of fun.
Takes a special kind of poster like Jack the hack to come in an complain about the standard of the posts.
You might have missed the point with that kind of criticism in a thread were people accuse each other of being a horse fucking Hitler etc.

Which was pretty funny, from I think @Falsedawn.
But Jack is the kind of poster, if anyone ever just slightly criticized Hillary he will never ever forgive you for it.

Hey @Lead, can I get the Ford Dogs back if I win the Presidency?

The sticky thread allows a lot of room for the PotWR to do whatever they want as long as they aren't breaking any hard rules. Not promising anything but I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to use as many hot dog gifs in that specific thread if you chose to.

I will use the sticky to upload entertaining martial arts videos that all posters can enjoy in order to heal the divide among the forum. e.g.

Vote for me and I will unite the war room.

Reported for posting a street fight.

The sticky thread allows a lot of room for the PotWR to do whatever they want as long as they aren't breaking any hard rules. Not promising anything but I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to use as many hot dog gifs in that specific thread if you chose to.
Awful. Definitely need to make sure this clown does not win the Presidency.

homer-simpson-animated-gif-8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back