Nazi camp guards charged with hundreds of Holocaust killings

I've been thinking about writing a script that logs into Sherdog every few minutes, checks for a new WR thread and replies "they shouldn't have done that. It was the wrong thing to do." But then I wonder, "is that why its already so common?"

36ib5lw-gif.3558

I've been thinking about writing a script that logs into Sherdog every few minutes, checks for a new WR thread and replies "they shouldn't have done that. It was the wrong thing to do." But then I wonder, "is that why its already so common?"
People don't have a good feel for when and how to use it. I should not have started that saying. It was the wrong thing to do.

People don't have a good feel for when and how to use it. I should not have started that saying. It was the wrong thing to do.

Its the new "cuck". Sherdog has a way of driving things into the ground.

Finally justice has been done, take down those 90's yr olds.

If you clearly do not care about rehabilitating them why not just put them to sleep? They ran their course, it's too late. Either get rid of them or come to the realization its over.

They deserve to suffer for their actions. Death is an escape.

Shouldnt they be executed if they survive the trial?

If one of the mods (admins actually) gave me assurance that I would be spared the hammer I would actually do it. I think it would take the piss out of the whole thing.

"SherdogBot says you're a queer". Sorry, the AI has spoken.

They lived their lives, they won. No true justice will be served here sadly.
Their freinds and families should know what they did, that's something that can be taken from them I guess

It's simply too late for them to suffer on any meaningful level.

Death is the end of suffering. Those old Nazi bastards were probably laughing every night thinking "we actually got away with killing the Jews!" Fuck that. Every Nazi needs to be prosecuted and should be publicly executed to be made examples of. They had no problem shooting old men, women, and children in the street, so why should people have a problem holding them accountable for their actions?

Should we imprison the pilots that fire bombed Tokyo and roasted tens of thousands alive? I mean, how many innocent women and children have to be incinerated by hurricane force winds feeding a fire burning thousands of degrees before it is a crime?

Should we imprison the pilots that fire bombed Tokyo and roasted tens of thousands alive? I mean, how many innocent women and children have to be incinerated by hurricane force winds feeding a fire burning thousands of degrees before it is a crime?
No, because we won. Duh.

Death is the end of suffering. Those old Nazi bastards were probably laughing every night thinking "we actually got away with killing the Jews!" Fuck that. Every Nazi needs to be prosecuted and should be publicly executed to be made examples of. They had no problem shooting old men, women, and children in the street, so why should people have a problem holding them accountable for their actions?
I have no problem with execution. But throwing them in jail is stupid and even executing them after living their lives is not making an example. If anything it shows no true justice was done.

Back