Great Pyramid at Giza - BIG New Chamber(s) Found In

Why would they put any name inside a place where nobody was ever supposed to go. The casing stones were mostly gone so who knows what was on them?
Every ACTUAL tomb in Egypt (see valley of the kings) is literally covered in murals, writing and dedications to whoever is buried there.

The fact remains, there is no evidence anyone was ever "buried" or en-tombed in any of the over 80 pyramids in Egypt contemporary to the time they were supposed to be built. Outside of stuff you've heard at face value, why do you think it's a tomb? Have you ever looked at the actual physical evidence that they consider it a tomb? If you have, you'd know it's ridiculous.

Zahi Hawass, the leading "Egyptologist" in the world, or at least most well know, is at it again...self serving scumbag. If he didn't discover it, it's not a discovery.

Scientists with the ScanPyramids project revealed on Thursday that the void discovered with subatomic particle scans was the first major structure found inside the pyramid since the 19th century.

It is thought to be at least 30 metres (98 feet) long and located above the "Grand Gallery"—a sloped corridor almost 50 metres long and nine metres high which links Khufu's burial chamber at the pyramid's centre to a tunnel leading outside.

The findings were published by the science journal Nature.

But Zahi Hawass, who heads the ScanPyramids science committee overseeing the project, said there was no new "discovery".

He said he had met other scientists from ScanPyramids who "showed us their conclusions, and we informed them this is not a discovery," he told AFP.

https://m.phys.org/news/2017-11-egypt-archaeologist-criticises-pyramid-void.html

An interesting article for all the know it alls claiming things about building the great pyramid today and a hilarious quote from said article below, and this is just talking about laying the already cut, at the ready stone:

https://www.livescience.com/18589-cost-build-great-pyramid-today.html

While the pyramid was originally built by 4,000 workers over the course of 20 years using strength, sleds and ropes, building the pyramid today using stone-carrying vehicles, cranes and helicopters would probably take 1,500 to 2,000 workers around five years, and it would cost on the order of $5 billion, Houdin said, based on manpower and cost of constructing the Hoover Dam on the Colorado River during the Great Depression. The dam contains a volume of concrete roughly equal to the stone in the pyramid. By comparison, the 1,776-foot-tall One World Trade Center being constructed in downtown Manhattan will cost an estimated $4 billion.

Note, not trying to bash Houdin, the guy who came up with the internal ramp theory, but comparing this to building the Hoover damn, while an understandable parallel, is ridiculous as they are not even the same sort of undertaking at the outset.

Zahi Hawass, the leading "Egyptologist" in the world, or at least most well know, is at it again...self serving scumbag. If he didn't discover it, it's not a discovery.

Scientists with the ScanPyramids project revealed on Thursday that the void discovered with subatomic particle scans was the first major structure found inside the pyramid since the 19th century.

It is thought to be at least 30 metres (98 feet) long and located above the "Grand Gallery"—a sloped corridor almost 50 metres long and nine metres high which links Khufu's burial chamber at the pyramid's centre to a tunnel leading outside.

The findings were published by the science journal Nature.

But Zahi Hawass, who heads the ScanPyramids science committee overseeing the project, said there was no new "discovery".

He said he had met other scientists from ScanPyramids who "showed us their conclusions, and we informed them this is not a discovery," he told AFP.

https://m.phys.org/news/2017-11-egypt-archaeologist-criticises-pyramid-void.html

Mark Lehner and him just put out a book on "The Definitive History - Giza and the Pyramids"....Lol.

An interesting article for all the know it alls claiming things about building the great pyramid today and a hilarious quote from said article below, and this is just talking about laying the already cut, at the ready stone:

https://www.livescience.com/18589-cost-build-great-pyramid-today.html

While the pyramid was originally built by 4,000 workers over the course of 20 years using strength, sleds and ropes, building the pyramid today using stone-carrying vehicles, cranes and helicopters would probably take 1,500 to 2,000 workers around five years, and it would cost on the order of $5 billion, Houdin said, based on manpower and cost of constructing the Hoover Dam on the Colorado River during the Great Depression. The dam contains a volume of concrete roughly equal to the stone in the pyramid. By comparison, the 1,776-foot-tall One World Trade Center being constructed in downtown Manhattan will cost an estimated $4 billion.

Note, not trying to bash Houdin, the guy who came up with the internal ramp theory, but comparing this to building the Hoover damn, while an understandable parallel, is ridiculous as they are not even the same sort of undertaking at the outset.

This doesn't even get into the minutia, like on-site communications and organization. We'd use all manner of devices for that task alone.

Mark Lehner and him just put out a book on "The Definitive History - Giza and the Pyramids"....Lol.

This doesn't even get into the minutia, like on-site communications and organization. We'd use all manner of devices for that task alone.
I'm not even going to comment on the Lehner and Hawass stuff, those guys are so full of shit and are far too invested in status and their "position" in the hierarchy of things. The title of that book is a joke.

I think both the time estimate and the dollar amount is woefully underestimated considering we would have to build entirely new apparatus' to perform the tasks. The article also states that a block would have to have been cut, quarried and laid every 5 minutes day and night to make it happen in 20 years. It's almost like guys like Lehner and Hawass just put blinders on when faced with facts like this.

and you're 100% right, the amount of tiny details we don't even know exist for constructing such a building as the great pyramid (since there has never been a project remotely like it in modern history) would be overwhelming.

There were three different species of proboscidean (Elephants basically) on the North American Continent for about 6 million years...and 12k years ago, save a few pockets here and there, they all went away along with roughly 120 other species over 100lbs in body weight.

Try to wrap your head around how close in time that is to us. I don't think enough people really understand the scope of what happened on planet Earth literally in the backyard of the house we call "history".
Would explain more about myths and legends if humans were around when those beasts were. If the Sphinx was over 7000 thousand years old... jeez I couldn't imagine living in a world with murder beasts like that wondering around.

Would explain more about myths and legends if humans were around when those beasts were. If the Sphinx was over 7000 thousand years old... jeez I couldn't imagine living in a world with murder beasts like that wondering around.
Humans coexisted, in modern form (us) as well as our other contemporaries/equals (Neanderthal, Denisovan, etc...) and our ancestral species, for literally millions of years.

Humans spent a LOT more time sharing the planet with the extinct predators of the ice age than without than without them.

Gobli techi(sp??) has drawings of dinosaurs and all kinds of other should have been extinct or not of the area animals.

I’m guessing either we are much older than thought or dino’s Lived much longer than thought and the scenario for fossil forming just wasn’t the same as in earlier time. This not giving us newer fossils

Humans coexisted, in modern form (us) as well as our other contemporaries/equals (Neanderthal, Denisovan, etc...) and our ancestral species, for literally millions of years.

Humans spent a LOT more time sharing the planet with the extinct predators of the ice age than without than without them.

Neanderthals probublay rode wooly mammoths

and you're 100% right, the amount of tiny details we don't even know exist for constructing such a building as the great pyramid (since there has never been a project remotely like it in modern history) would be overwhelming.

I rarely see people talk about things like the fact that today we'd use two-way radios, wireless headsets, copy machines, facsimile machines, cell phones, computers, printers, spirit levels, etc. just for the small stuff. They'd have none of that to make the operation run smoother.

All communication for the project would have to be done verbally, face to face, or by, what, smoke signal? Just getting word to the quarry from the building site would have to be by bird, camel, or some other time consuming method. You can't just pick up the phone to modify and order or a work crew. You can't just walkie talkie it to a foreman if something goes wrong.

The focus is usually just on the big equipment. This 20 year estimation with their supposed tool kit is pure hysterics. It's baffling to me that they still get people to buy into it.

Last edited:
Giant void in the Queen's chamber. Many guys have discovered this after their queens give birth.

Neanderthals probublay rode wooly mammoths
vladimir-putin-riding-a-mammoth-95456.jpg

I rarely see people talk about things like the fact that today we'd use two-way radios, wireless headsets, copy machines, facsimile machines, cell phones, computers, printers, spirit levels, etc. just for the small stuff. They'd have none of that to make the operation run smoother.

All communication for the project would have to be done verbally, face to face, or by, what, smoke signal? Just getting word to the quarry from the building site would have to be by bird, camel, or some other time consuming method. You can't just pick up the phone to modify and order or a work crew. You can't just walkie talkie it to a foreman if something goes wrong.

The focus is usually just on the big equipment. This 20 year estimation with their supposed tool kit is pure hysterics. It's baffling to me that they still get people to buy into it.
Their ENTIRE history for the most important site in Egypt (Giza) relies on it being built in 20 years as a tomb for Khufu. If that "truth" goes away, the whole narrative is completely gone. In fairness to the orthodox Egyptologists, what exactly is the alternative? It's pretty daunting to just wipe the slate clean, and it should also be said these people have done tons and tons of REALLY good work in the field otherwise.

Gobli techi(sp??) has drawings of dinosaurs and all kinds of other should have been extinct or not of the area animals.

I’m guessing either we are much older than thought or dino’s Lived much longer than thought and the scenario for fossil forming just wasn’t the same as in earlier time. This not giving us newer fossils

The Dragon is a recurring mythical creature in many societies across the world. It's one I find interesting myself, was there something like a Dragon which was inspirations for the icon creature ? Did they simply stumble across dinosaur bones at tell tales of big fire breathing lizards ?

I like dragons.

tumblr_lv4mlsbfCc1qkhtxx.png

@andnowweknow

You big into egyptology ? You know a bit about the pharaohs ?

What do you know/think about #MyGirl Nefertiti ? I know no one really knows, but I'm wondering what you personally believe, if you've given it any thought ?

Do you think she ruled after her hubby Akhenaten bit the dust (as some people speculate) ? Do you think she died (was murdered) and was 'erased' from history ?

Some people think the ruler Neferneferuaten was her.

Do you think 'the younger lady' mummy is her ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Younger_Lady

g_n_nofretete_02.jpg

#WhatAWoman
#StillMyGirl

Funny you have Putin on there

While working in Siberia people legit were worried about big foots. Said don’t go Into the woods at night and some other workers had been attacked a few weeks before i was there.

Saw some of the “signs” you see on shows that they are around like the crossed trees they say marks territory

This was way out in the middle of no where and the locals talked about them like we would talk about bears. Not like they “might” be out there like they “where “ out there and everyone around knew it.

The Dragon is a recurring mythical creature in many societies across the world. It's one I find interesting myself, was there something like a Dragon which was inspirations for the icon creature ? Did they simply stumble across dinosaur bones at tell tales of big fire breathing lizards ?

I like dragons.

tumblr_lv4mlsbfCc1qkhtxx.png

Dragons I think had to have existed in some way or form, there are too damn many totally independent legends of them for something to have not been around.

What’s the possibility of small groups of something like teradactiles still flying around?

Use of reinforced concrete in foundations will cause most buildings to last 100-200 years before rusting of the steel causes cracking and degradation of the structures integrity.

The Romans used iron but they encased it in lead preventing the process.

We're starting to use fibers but a good 100yrs of buildings are screwed.

On my phone but if you google it you'll find more. Amazing really, you'd think we'd spend more effort sooner working out things as valuable as this

www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/07/why-modern-mortar-crumbles-roman-concrete-lasts-millennia

Back