Tesla just destroyed Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche.

<DontBelieve1>

Dude, that’s in the future and on another planet.
That was pre-"Getchour ass to Mahz" in the Johnny Cab, and recently some other folks had horrible accidents in self-driving cars (not sure if Johnny Cabs).

I say stick to hitchhiking

Why do some people act like these acceleration times are surprising? Thats what electric motors are known for. They go from 0 to full speed instantly.

Why do some people act like these acceleration times are surprising? Thats what electric motors are known for. They go from 0 to full speed instantly.
That's what they're known for by people that are privy to electric motors but the majority of the public probably has zero clue on this.

I thought Tesla was already having problems filling orders and now they're adding another car.

How does this destroy any of them? I'd still rather have a Lamborghini or Ferrari over a Tesla.

How does this destroy any of them? I'd still rather have a Lamborghini or Ferrari over a Tesla.

What do you mean? The only reason those cars ever became famous and so expensive is because of speed and performance. The top Ferrari and Lambos cost millions, this crushes their performance for a tenth of the price.
It's like comparing a ww2 fighter with an F35.

What do you mean? The only reason those cars ever became famous and so expensive is because of speed and performance. The top Ferrari and Lambos cost millions, this crushes their performance for a tenth of the price.
It's like comparing a ww2 fighter with an F35.

And looks like a Hot Wheel I would've designed at 7.

What do you mean? The only reason those cars ever became famous and so expensive is because of speed and performance. .

No, it was their looks too. Most kids, including me, had posters of lamborghinis and ferraris up on their walls. And it wasn't because of how fast they go, it was because they looked freakin awesome.

@MoparOrNoCar @XalexinchainsX what say you about this car??
elon-musk-risk.jpg

That car looks beastly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back