PWD 512: Bring back SHFT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's exactly why, I imagine. Try to get any interest in the brand vs. brand show, with Brock and Cena both appearing. Show people it's $24.99 OR you can just get the full subscription for $9.99.

Do you have to sign up for the auto-pay to do the free month and then remember to cancel? If so, everything is coming up VinceHouse.

@The Higher Power - I'm going to Florida next week. Is it still shorts weather? I figure I'll go down in jeans since I'll be wearing them here - should I just pack shorts for the rest of the trip?

so who's ready 4 nxt war games after war games it will be me watching super right after

Absolutely stoked for Takeover tonight and Survivor Series tomorrow.

Really hoping that a certain someone isn't completely fucked by creative on Sunday...
what matches are u looking forward 2 on war games I'm interested in all

Absolutely stoked for Takeover tonight and Survivor Series tomorrow.

Really hoping that a certain someone isn't completely fucked by creative on Sunday...
Damn good wrestling weekend plus some great football
<{JustBleed}>

My kids are going to their friends birthday party at 4, now I have to watch Takeover by myself.

<DCrying>

My mom was beating my ass with the belt and lost her grip then the belt buckle hit the side of my head. I got a huge welt and I didn’t have to go to school for 3 days. Stayed home and watched MTV all day. Carson Daly make some noise!

If that had been your teacher then you’d be rich.

I actually got assaulted very badly by a teacher at my school in London. Fucker is now the owner and principal. Fucker would definitely gone to jail nowadays. And I’d also be rich.

Nope, he didn’t buttfuck me but tore the shit out of my neck with his filthy nails.

Choir practice teacher and the owners son.

Talk about repressed memories.

@The Higher Power - I'm going to Florida next week. Is it still shorts weather? I figure I'll go down in jeans since I'll be wearing them here - should I just pack shorts for the rest of the trip?
Which part of FL? It's been dipping in the 40s in the morning but still in the 70s during the day.

Caught my high school math teacher smoking weed with the janitor once during school hours, but I aint no snitch so I let the man get high.

Yeah well, if he had grabbed you by the neck and tore three massive scars on it while throwing you into the wall, you’d be rich.

My fucking parents didn’t even try and get shit from the school. The same school the future king of England finished.

Little fucker punched my kid in the neck at chess class and he ended in hospital - didn’t pay for the next six months of school.

Yeah well, if he had grabbed you by the neck and tore three massive scars on it while throwing you into the wall, you’d be rich.

My fucking parents didn’t even try and get shit from the school. The same school the future king of England finished.

Little fucker punched my kid in the neck at chess class and he ended in hospital - didn’t pay for the next six months of school.
<JerryWWF>

I can go for some pineapple pizza.

I'd eat pineapple on pizza...
Outta dat ass!

I would love to hear the white laser skinned pwd members here tell their experiences visiting their Hispanic and middle eastern friends

Lenny-Listening-The-Simpsons.gif

My high school wrestling team still calls each other "La Familia" because we were like 2/3 Puerto Rican. Puerto Rican food is a bitch when you're trying to cut 5lbs but you don't want get Moms looking at you funny. Get hit with a branch to drive the demons out and shit.

Egyptians families everyone well behaved and under control of the father
Because if u misbehaved u were getting ur ass beat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back