PWD 512: Bring back SHFT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want Velveteen to go over because Alesiter has too soft a body to succeed on the main roster, everyone treats him like a badass and I get he has legit skill and shoot kicks but I don't like his look at all.

I want Velveteen to go over because Alesiter has too soft a body to succeed on the main roster, everyone treats him like a badass and I get he has legit skill and shoot kicks but I don't like his look at all.

Admit you just like the ebony booty.

I'd eat pineapple on pizza...
Outta dat ass!

My high school wrestling team still calls each other "La Familia" because we were like 2/3 Puerto Rican. Puerto Rican good is a bitch when you're trying to cut 5lbs but you don't want get Moms looking at you funny. Get hit with a branch to drive the demons out and shit.

Sleepwalk, please tell me you are not Puerto Rican.

Some would say he looks like a short order cook at waffle house.

My high school wrestling team still calls each other "La Familia" because we were like 2/3 Puerto Rican. Puerto Rican good is a bitch when you're trying to cut 5lbs but you don't want get Moms looking at you funny. Get hit with a branch to drive the demons out and shit.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...k-will-call-them-when-he-returns-to-wrestling

The Young Bucks say CM Punk will call them first when he returns to wrestling

The Young Bucks are never not on the recruiting trail. When not openly feuding with the WWE or pushing their merch, Matt and Nick Jackson are often poking around to see what pro wrestlers could be the next target of The Bullet Club.

In an interview with Rolling Stone, the Bucks talked about Do-It-Yourself wrestling, the t shirt business, of course their rivalry with the WWE and just how big of addition Cody Rhodes was to The Bullet Club.

On the topics of Rhodes recent indie run of success, the brothers were asked who would they like to work with next. As luck would have it, The Young Bucks had a quick Chicago flavored answer ready to-go.

"Have you reached out to CM Punk about that?

Matt: I talk to him a lot. I bugged him for like, I don't know, a year or two? I was really aggressive and at one point I realized that I should probably let him make his own decisions. He knows that there's an offer there and he knows that I'm the first phone call that he should make if he decides to get back into the business. He's told me that, he says when or if or ever he does decide to possibly get back into it, I'll be the first guy he calls. It'll be interesting. Whether or not he plays on our team or an opposing team, it'd be fun. When we're talking about guys, another guy would be Bryan Danielson [WWE's Daniel Bryan]. I don't see him necessarily joining Bullet Club, but he'd be a fun guy to wrestle or to work with or whatever. Just to have him in the ring with us would be incredible.

Do you think guys like that – who have been out of the business but may get the taste to come back – do they see what you've done this year and look more at what you're doing rather than the WWE?

Nick: I think so, because it looks fun. What we're doing is fun and I think it translates. The fans see us having a good time, smiling and laughing. I really feel like it translates to the fans and the workers and it really looks like it's something fun to be a part of. I think what we're doing looks way more fun than what you see on TV right now.

Matt: I think that the whole independent landscape is something where they wouldn't even recognize the place anymore. It's a whole different place and has gotten so much bigger than it used to be before they all left. The crowds are bigger, the crowds are hotter, the lines are longer. It just seems like everybody's more invested in everything. Honestly, even like Kevin [Owens] and Sami [Zayn] – they really left before everything really, really blew up. I think they would be like, "Oh my god, this is what Ring of Honor is now? This is crazy." Even in Japan, the crowds are bigger there. They said that the Tokyo Dome is already on pace to being its best year in years. Wrestling's just hot right now. Sometimes when you're living in a bubble and you work for that place and you're on such a schedule, you may not see what's happening outside those doors. It's big, man. It's bigger than ever. We've helped build this giant empire now and business is booming."

CM Punk to The Bullet Club practically confirmed right? Not so much but it is interesting that while publicly staying tight lipped anything pro wrestling, privately CM Punk is talking to Matt Jackson about the business.

Strangers things have happened but the sight of a returning CM Punk standing side-by-side with The Young Bucks and the rest of The Bullet Club isn’t that far fetched anymore.

what matches are u looking forward 2 on war games I'm interested in all

I don't know what any of the matches are, but I'm looking forward to seeing Nikki Cross in a tight shirt acting crazy.

Caught my high school math teacher smoking weed with the janitor once during school hours, but I aint no snitch so I let the man get high.

Knowledge and information is worth more than money.

Unless, you know, it's like a lot of money. Obviously.

I know Puerto Ricans get a lot of flack in here, but one of the hottest chicks that was ever kind enough to let me diddle her was Puerto Rican. She probably still is. Unless she's dead. Which she could be because .... well, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back