Famous celebs without make up who is a true natural beauty?

Queen of the flatt-ass tribe?
350full-my-profile.jpg
Whats your opinion Hilary duffs ass?
DBnBq5VUQAAg_B8.jpg:large

f6dc0e208614cb7ad25b258f8e873945-sexy-jeans-sexy-curves.jpg

Jlo was the best of the worst. Mila Kunis looks like a cross between Mr.Bean and some run of the mill Soprano mobster.

or you could marry a woman who wears her make up all the time like christian Aguilera she said she hates going places without make that even at home she wears make up

Naw I married a good looking chick who doesn’t wear makeup due to her parents not allowing her when she grew up. She’s from Philippines

not everyone without makeup always looks as haggard as the pics chosen for this monumental contest.

Kardashian always looks like a mannequin to me with makeup so without is an improvement showing some human personality.

Looks like Taylor Swift has a little make up on. She definitely still has lipstick. Olivia Wilde, Mila Kunis and Katie Holmes look pretty bad.

A lot of those pictures are published by magazines because the actress look particularly bad are taken, bad angle, doing faces,etc.

Mila looks a lot beter in other pics from the same day when she is not doing a funny face.

article-0-18A34CD3000005DC-786_634x709.jpg

TS Mr Bean pic

wearing-a-hoodie-photo-u1

Last edited:
Same for Lady Gaga, in TS pic she looks like Marilin Manson but she looks ok in some others .

Lady-Gaga-without-makeup1.jpg

Lady-Gaga-without-makeup4.jpg

No idea Olivia Wilde w/o make up = horror movie villain.

Classic Adriana pics. Someone needs to spam those pics here. If only.

Back