Over 230 dead in Egypt terror attack

So in other words

"at least it was other Muslims targeted"

No. At least they didn't target an already vulnerable group - which they usually do.

Look my sister-in-law and her husband are Muslim, you aren't going to see me cheer for anyone's death.

No. At least they didn't target an already vulnerable group - which they usually do.

Look my sister-in-law and her husband are Muslim, you aren't going to see me cheer for anyone's death.

For clarity’s sake, since this is derailing the thread, I presume you’re trying to explain your statement as “it could have been worse, if it had been the Coptic christians, because they’re a group that’s been victims of frequent violence lately in that region” more or less, right?

I don't know if worse is the right word but that's the jist

Hmm weird how Egypt turned into a shithole wonder who moved in and made that happen......

What else is one to infer? Egypt is 90% Muslim and 10% Coptic so when you read:

"Sad, but I guess at least they left the Copts alone this time"

It basically means "at least it was other Muslims targeted"
Weird how the only time muslims are outraged is when it’s other Muslims. Ever notice that?

Hmm weird how Egypt turned into a shithole wonder who moved in and made that happen......
Things got worse after the 2013 coup by Sisi for sure. He was supposed to be the big, tough officer president who would prevent this kind of thing but the situation has only deteriorated under him.

Things got worse after the 2013 coup by Sisi for sure. He was supposed to be the big, tough officer president who would prevent this kind of thing but the situation has only deteriorated under him.
Do you see where I was going with my statement? And I’ve said this before in other threads we’ve been in. Here’s why Muslims don’t get any sympathy from the west. Saying it’s gotten worse is a round about way of avoiding full admission. The full admission and consensus is wherever Islam goes it brings these issues. This cannot be said for any other religion period. Egypt was not like this until Islam came in and were the majority and now I should feel bad because it’s turned into a third world Shithole. People used to go there to visit in droves,now they avoid it like the plague. I can’t feel sorry for a people who won’t address this fact. It’s s time the world as a whole acknowledges this

No you idiots...

It was an act by "Asians " again . ..
You still on that? The UK "Asians" is the term for South Asians, which can easily imply Pakistani in certain contexts
British Asians (also referred as South Asians in the United Kingdom, Asian British people or Asian Britons) are persons of Asian descent who reside in the United Kingdom.[2] In British English usage, the term Asians usually refers to people with roots in South Asia, essentially the Indian subcontinent.
Not everything is an MSM conspiracy.
Do you see where I was going with my statement? And I’ve said this before in other threads we’ve been in. Here’s why Muslims don’t get any sympathy from the west. Saying it’s gotten worse is a round about way of avoiding full admission. The full admission and consensus is wherever Islam goes it brings these issues. This cannot be said for any other religion period. Egypt was not like this until Islam came in and were the majority and now I should feel bad because it’s turned into a third world Shithole. People used to go there to visit in droves,now they avoid it like the plague. I can’t feel sorry for a people who won’t address this fact. It’s s time the world as a whole acknowledges this
Wtf? I thought maybe that was what you were insinuating but its so retarded I gave you the benefit of the doubt and attributed a more logical inference. Egypt didn't become Muslim majority in the last few years, its been that way for centuries. It used to be more stable but it did indeed deteriorate after Sisi's coup.

Holy hell, you really are an idiot aren't you?

RIP the victims. Condolences to their family and friends.

You still on that? The UK "Asians" is the term for South Asians, which can easily imply Pakistani in certain contexts

Wtf? I thought maybe that was what you were insinuating but its so retarded I gave you the benefit of the doubt and attributed a more logical inference. Egypt didn't become Muslim majority in the last few years, its been that way for centuries. It used to be more stable but it did indeed deteriorate after Sisi's coup.

Really it’s had radical Muslims for centuries.interesting

Wow, you were seriously unaware that Egypt was Muslim majority for centuries? Man you're dumber than I thought.

And I will add although this attack was about Egypt don’t pretend this shit doesn’t happen in western countries Islam moves into. Egypt’s issues are because of Muslims period whether or not they are fighting themselves or Christians it makes no difference

And I will add although this attack was about Egypt don’t pretend this shit doesn’t happen in western countries Islam moves into. Egypt’s issues are because of Muslims period whether or not they are fighting themselves or Christians it makes no difference
Lol, shifting the goal posts and deflecting I see. Just admit you made a smug comment that only made sense in your head because you're deeply ignorant of the most basic of relevant historical facts and move on.

Wow, you were seriously unaware that Egypt was Muslim majority for centuries? Man you're dumber than I thought.

The majority is Muslim but when did it turn to shit I ask you... because another group of Muslims,what’s the difference?
So I don’t know too much about Egypt Muslims, what do you know about the west and how they feel about your religion. Maybe jump into a few other threads in the war room and find out

The majority is Muslim but when did it turn to shit I ask you... because another group of Muslims,what’s the difference?
So I don’t know too much about Egypt Muslims, what do you know about the west and how they feel about your religion. Maybe jump into a few other threads in the war room and find out
If, when you say, "turned to shit" you mean the instances of terror attacks increased then it was as I said, before, when the 2013 coup happened. The two years before then, following the fall of Morsi, were also more chaotic than usual but things deteriorated more so after the coup

If you don't know much about Egypt, then don't talk out of your ass about it and then get defensive when corrected.

Last edited:

I just need a away to introduce Mike Brown to this conversation

Back