***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grizz did Fixdale a favor. Who fucking wants to coach in a shit tier city like Memphis anyways.

Probably the same guys who'd want to play second fiddle to another team not only in their own city, but their own arena as well.

FIXdale is banging his hot wife on the beach now away from CANphis ...LOL @ JIZZLIES.
Thats what happens when the GM is a pop singer..

So let me get this straight.. now that Nance is back Luke will be giving him 30+ minutes a game and Kuzma less than 20 a game after Kuzma been balling and is obviously better than Nance?... WTF

Kuzma isn't that good.

He scores well, shoots well... and those are nice attributes especially when your future franchise player can't shoot for shit.

But he doesn't add much else, he's not a good defender. So yea, Nance is back, they gave him a go because he gets steals, deflects balls, challenges shots and is a little stronger on the boards... if Kuzma really proves hes more valuable then he'll find his way back on the court.

This team is still lost... they shoot like 70% from the line as a team lol and as we all know, that is fucking NOT ok.

Kuzma isn't that good.

He scores well, shoots well... and those are nice attributes especially when your future franchise player can't shoot for shit.

But he doesn't add much else, he's not a good defender. So yea, Nance is back, they gave him a go because he gets steals, deflects balls, challenges shots and is a little stronger on the boards... if Kuzma really proves hes more valuable then he'll find his way back on the court.

This team is still lost... they shoot like 70% from the line as a team lol and as we all know, that is fucking NOT ok.
That and was Kuzma supposed to guard Blake? lmao if so.

FIXdale is banging his hot wife on the beach now away from CANphis ...LOL @ JIZZLIES.
Thats what happens when the GM is a pop singer..

I wish the GM was the pop singer, maybe you missed that I already made that joke a few posts up.

so is Blake officially out w/ a torn meniscus?

sorry can't see tweets at work, and he did play another play after Austin fell into him, so I thought it might only be a strain

so is Blake officially out w/ a torn meniscus?

sorry can't see tweets at work, and he did play another play after Austin fell into him, so I thought it might only be a strain
haven't seen anything yet. still waiting probably. wouldn't mind him sitting out the year tbh.

Fizdale is a Spo disciple, not surprise he got brutally canned

Kuzma isn't that good.

Gotta disagree. I mean he's far from a star player but he's really efficient on offense. Half 99% of the league doesn't play defense anyways. I'd love to have him in Houston. I would say Detroit as well but they are actually a good defensive team. He wouldn't fit

haven't seen anything yet. still waiting probably. wouldn't mind him sitting out the year tbh.

I thought he was already sitting the year out lmao

Gotta disagree. I mean he's far from a star player but he's really efficient on offense. Half 99% of the league doesn't play defense anyways. I'd love to have him in Houston. I would say Detroit as well but they are actually a good defensive team. He wouldn't fit

I like him, surprised the hell out of me to be honest. And I agree with the offensive efficiency, really impressive for a no name rookie to be shooting 50% from the field.

But check this... he has 8 steals and 2 blks this SEASON (625 minutes of basketball). He averages 2.0 turnovers and 1.6 asts. He's barely above replacement level offensively and well below defensively... Nance is the opposite.

All I'm saying is, I don't mind Nance coming back and getting minutes over Kuzma, and Kuz needs to round out his game if he wants to be a starter in this league.

But the fact he can shoot alone is reason to hold on to him and hope he can start adding more to his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back