2017 PotWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog PotWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, most of the people Homer was snitching on were also snitching on him.
There's been no shortage of snitches in the WR, but thankfully the reporting has calmed down of late.
For a while there the WR was out reporting the rest of the forum, by a fair whack.

Was he doing something worth snitching on?

How does the abundance of rats elevate a particular rat's status?

Pretty crazy someone would post in a forum called the War Room and not be prepared for contentiousness. It's kinda like walking into the place with the live nude girls sign and complaining there was way too much pussy in sight.

Was he doing something worth snitching on?

How does the abundance of rats elevate a particular rat's status?

Pretty crazy someone would post in a forum called the War Room and not be prepared for contentiousness. It's kinda like walking into the place with the live nude girls sign and complaining there was way too much pussy in sight.

The majority of WR reporting has been just an extension of the partisan arguments and personal animosity, and largely gets ignored.

I believe there is room for productive discussion and debate with those you disagree with, and also room for telling shit posting morons like @Palis to gag on my asshole.

I believe in a better world where these ideas are not mutually exclusive, but can co-exist in abeautiful, Palis-eating-shit harmony.
Stop projecting your bedroom antics with Hummer using my name. Nobody needs to read that ghey shit... pun intended.

GNN Breaking Alert!!!!!!

@JDragon has agreed to bring his tremoundous skill and insight to the @HomerThompson team.

A tue veteran, indeed a pioneer, of War Room presidential politics, his arrival to the @HomerThompson camp represents a dramatic boost to the SANITY coalition. It adds an extremely strong voice for the non partisan, pro constructive debate, anti echo-chamber sentiment of the SANITY party.

We welcome @JDragon and his supporters to the team!!!!!

@ILLogic
@Goonerview
@gspieler
@MeatheadMike
@ShinkanPo
@m52nickerson
@SidJustice
@Palis
@JosephDredd
@Shoemaker
@carlos cadona
@HamPhan
@Sir GymTanLaundry

This is senior unbiased GNN political correspondent Gandi signing off!!!!
Lmao!!! Literally lold seeing my name, a fucking alpha American white male, 6'1 195lbs, blonde hair blue eyes, creamer of all pussies, especially ethnic pussies, cucklord stomper, athletic as fuck dominant alpha male (i said that already), lumped together with a veritable who's who of complete shit head, bottom bitches, low T, blue haired, must defend Islam, must defend minorities, screaming cucked out of their minds lady boys!!!

GNN, you go too far. How FUCKING dare you? I'm the first President of this bitch. What were you thinking? That's like lumping President General George Washington with Osama Bin Laden, Barack Hussein Obama, Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin and Kathy Griffen.

GNN, your time is up, your fake news, AIDS via text spreading organization is done. Enjoy the endless audits, random power outages and reporters being kidnapped.

President Palis OUT!

Q6prjko.gif

Trying the determine the splits on the votes from the candidates who don't make the 2nd round.

Most of PCP's are going to Irish and probably half of Kafir's. Homer will probably get the remainder of the limp wrists.

It will be a tight finish -- go Irish!!!

Including Homer's?

Anyone's that isn't actually reporting something that requires Mod action (not just limited to breaking rules, but merges, deletion of repeat posts etc).

Citizens of the War Room,

the JDragon campaign has only @jgarner ‘ed the 4th most votes in these primaries, but our influence in this electoral season is still visible. As stated multiple times in the past weeks, success is not a matter of becoming President of the War Room, but rather achieving what the War Room needs.

I defined these needs as mainly two things: Defending the War Room against shitposters, and at the same time, reaching out across political boundaries to create a lively yet respectful discussion atmosphere. Two prominent candidates have emerged in the past days: On the one hand, you have @irish_thug, whom I respect a lot and who I believe is a worthy candidate for the office of POTWR. A true War Room staple, and among the best candidates the WR right could have offered. And on the other hand, you have @HomerThompson, who has earned his merits as an anti-shitposter vigilante, whose commitment to the War Room also cannot be called into question.

I've negotiated with both candidates to try and achieve the best possible outcome for the War Room. @irish_thug has offered me a cabinet position and has proclaimed with regard to my policy proposals that "nothing's off the table, really". This appears like I would have lots of leeway to implement my policies in the context of an @irish_thug presidency.

Unfortunately, @irish_thug also proclaimed that he actually isn't really interested in the Sticky Thread and wants to involve citizens to bring in proposals. In other words, that means he's saying he is not interested in policy but more in the office that goes along with becoming POTWR. I could live with that if it meant that the War Room could be served and policies to improve our experience could be implemented, but I personally believe that none of my proposed measures will be successful if there is no leadership backing me up. The President of the War Room needs to believe in the things we do, it needs to align with his vision, and he needs to ensure that things can go smoothly. It is why I so explicitly asked both candidates which parts of my campaign proposals they would be willing to adopt.

Considering the proposals laid out by the @HomerThompson campaign earlier today, I can happily confirm that we have come to an agreement. Effective immediately, the JDragon campaign suspends its activities and I will support the activities of the @HomerThompson campaign for the final round of voting. Because at the end, this is about the War Room, and not about egos.

We're gonna take the War Room back, together, and @HomerThompson will be our President.

tumblr_p065atadco1u955i8o1_400.jpg

the JDragon campaign has only @jgarner ‘ed the 4th most votes in these primaries, but our influence in this electoral season is still visible. As stated multiple times in the past weeks, success is not a matter of becoming President of the War Room, but rather achieving what the War Room needs.

I defined these needs as mainly two things: Defending the War Room against shitposters, and at the same time, reaching out across political boundaries to create a lively yet respectful discussion atmosphere. Two prominent candidates have emerged in the past days: On the one hand, you have @irish_thug, whom I respect a lot and who I believe is a worthy candidate for the office of POTWR. A true War Room staple, and among the best candidates the WR right could have offered. And on the other hand, you have @HomerThompson, who has earned his merits as an anti-shitposter vigilante, whose commitment to the War Room also cannot be called into question.

I've negotiated with both candidates to try and achieve the best possible outcome for the War Room. @irish_thug has offered me a cabinet position and has proclaimed with regard to my policy proposals that "nothing's off the table, really". This appears like I would have lots of leeway to implement my policies in the context of an @irish_thug presidency.

Unfortunately, @irish_thug also proclaimed that he actually isn't really interested in the Sticky Thread and wants to involve citizens to bring in proposals. In other words, that means he's saying he is not interested in policy but more in the office that goes along with becoming POTWR. I could live with that if it meant that the War Room could be served and policies to improve our experience could be implemented, but I personally believe that none of my proposed measures will be successful if there is no leadership backing me up. The President of the War Room needs to believe in the things we do, it needs to align with his vision, and he needs to ensure that things can go smoothly. It is why I so explicitly asked both candidates which parts of my campaign proposals they would be willing to adopt.

Considering the proposals laid out by the @HomerThompson campaign earlier today, I can happily confirm that we have come to an agreement. Effective immediately, the JDragon campaign suspends its activities and I will support the activities of the @HomerThompson campaign for the final round of voting. Because at the end, this is about the War Room, and not about egos.

We're gonna take the War Room back, together, and @HomerThompson will be our President.

Et tu, Dragon?

Never thought I'd see the day you'd lose my support :(

I really wanted you to win man...

Just to see you suffer updating and putting content in the POTWR like you promised!! <GOT2>

"it's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife
and a troubled child, but somehow I
managed to fit in eight hours of TV a day
"

Homer for prez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back