PWD 5:16 - Ain’t Done With You Yet

How Do you eat your steak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah god he just delivered a epic chokeslam
tumblr_p06lwnk8ak1vr25coo1_500.gif

Finally Thanos gets some payback on Spidey for turning him in to the NYPD.

29clwdf.jpg

Time Stone will make it alright though. Spiderman looks like he will die. Dont see Ronin, Ant-Man or the Wasp, although those last 2 could be stuck in the quantum realm tbh.

This is fucking stupid. Cant even stretch without gassing.

I didn't see The Punisher in that new fancy pants new trailer.

<mma3>

Street level heroes are the first to die.
Well the Scarlett Johnansen chick is alive and probably the arrow shooting homo too.

Well the Scarlett Johnansen chick is alive and probably the arrow shooting homo too.

Black Widow (Wakanda) is in hiding as is Ronin ( Japan). Punisher is in NY and it looks like NY is getting smashed. Shit even Spiderman looks like hes going to die. And Hulk looks like hes got his ass kicked.

I catched a bit of Fast and Furious 8 the other day and I couldn´t help but think how the hell they went from a realistic world of drag races to a guy shooting people on a plane while holding a baby carrier and a black guy driving a red lambo in the snow dodging bullets from tanks in siberia. It´s pretty wild if you think about it.

If Steve Rogers doesn't ride a Tyrannosaurus Rex into battle in one of these movies Im going to be very disappointed!!
tumblr_nu1ya2sQft1ttqufko1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back