Newsweek admits: U.S. Gov Planned False Flags to Start War With Soviet Union, JFK Documents Show

Different institutions have different goals, but under the power of a single administration, supreme court and congress in their favor, and with a bureaucracy so strong, you bet your ass government is monolithic here. There is always room for changes in plans according to contingency.

"ambition is set against ambition" as the founders of the country said, with regard to our founding documents.

there are MANY different competing factions within the govt. some nefarious, some bought, and some truly attempting to be representative of their various constituents.

why did these particular false flags never come to fruition?

why did we not attack the soviets during the cuban missile crisis, as nearly all of kennedy's military aids were recommending?

@mods: If you feel like this is a conspiracy theory and become triggered, at least read what Newsweek admitted in the link below before deleting.

And let this thread serve, at least, to help people distinguish between conspiracy theories and conspiracy facts.

U.S. Government Planned False Flag Attacks to Start War With Soviet Union, JFK Documents Show

The U.S. government once wanted to plan false flag attacks with Soviet aircraft to justify war with the USSR or its allies, newly declassified documents surrounding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy show....

The memo also conceded that the plan would require employing a “maximum-security area.” Otherwise, it would be “most difficult to conceal the existence of such aircraft from the prying eyes of the American press and public.”

The U.S. government planned false flag attacks with Soviet aircraft to justify intervention

What do you mean "Newsweek admitted"? Was Newsweek part of this? Otherwise, I think you mean Newsweek reported.

It is well known that the U.S. government will resort to any tactic in order to achieve their national and global objectives.

Yes, and only the U.S., right? None of these other countries play by their own rules, do they?

"ambition is set against ambition" as the founders of the country said, with regard to our founding documents.

there are MANY different competing factions within the govt. some nefarious, some bought, and some truly attempting to be representative of their various constituents.

why did these particular false flags never come to fruition?

why did we not attack the soviets during the cuban missile crisis, as nearly all of kennedy's military aids were recommending?

Lol ambition set against ambition is based on theoretical assumptions. It's not absolute. Government has also changed a lot since the time they founded the State and the presidency (not to mention the Federal Reserve) has dramatically grown in power.

Sure, different factions, but they are single minded when it comes to national and global interests. The means of attaining those interests might differ, but public and private persuasion and "popularity" are variables too. It's not so black and white as you picture it.

Why didn't we attack the Soviets? Because Kennedy was an inexperienced little kid and he was soft. Then he got murdered and this country was run by hardline warhawks.

Yes, and only the U.S., right? None of these other countries play by their own rules, do they?

Nothing would get done in governance if rules weren't habitually broken.

Lol ambition set against ambition is based on theoretical assumptions.

no. it was written into the structure of the govt. its even somewhat inevitable. no sooner had the ink dried on the constitution did factions form in the govt., that had very different aims and goals. many were self serving, and many were not.

Government has also changed a lot since the time they founded the State and the presidency (not to mention the Federal Reserve) has dramatically grown in power.

this is true, but "the govt" is still not a monolith. its factionalized.

Sure, different factions, but they are single minded when it comes to national and global interests.

national and global interests? so.......everything? or are galactic interests different?

how can you admit that there are different factions, an simultaneously seem to claim that they agree on everything? they dont, and never have.

The means of attaining those interests might differ, but public and private persuasion and "popularity" are variables too.

oh yes, but they dont even agree or align on many of the self serving issues. one cannot be bought, by both facebook and google for example. one cannot be backed by the NRA, AND gun control advocates.

It's not so black and white as you picture it.

what? im the one claiming that the govt is full of shades of gray. as i see it, youre the one claiming that its all black or white.

Why didn't we attack the Soviets? Because Kennedy was an inexperienced little kid and he was soft. Then he got murdered and this country was run by hardline warhawks.

so different factions, goals, and interests then? why did the false flags of the OP never come to fruition?

kennedy listened to these guys with the bay of pigs invasion, and we know how that went. another interpretation of him ignoring them on the soviet attack during the cuban missile crisis, is that he was finally coming into his own and being a confident leader.

Damn did not know this. USA is very good at war. So since you have a corrupt businessman as president. Is it not possible that pro war generals he appoint and military complex get him to go along with such a scenario. False flag? He may also profit from it

So since you have a corrupt businessman as president. Is it not possible that pro war generals he appoint and military complex get him to go along with such a scenario. False flag? He may also profit from it
no, b/c Mattis is not a psycho

It is well known that the U.S. government will resort to any tactic in order to achieve their national and global objectives.

Not by the America First'ers on the right it isn't.

And just goes to show, the government is corrupt. No reason to ever make it bigger!

It's the "industrial" side of the military-industrial complex that's always been the problem. Corporate interests are the cancer on a government of, by and for the people.

It's the "industrial" side of the military-industrial complex that's always been the problem. Corporate interests are the cancer on a government of, by and for the people.
Looking across history and at our current landscape today, why would anyone put trust in government? Most are completely and absolutely corrupt to the core, while the better ones still are flawed in many ways. I can only think of 2 or 3 governments in the world today that I actually support.

no. it was written into the structure of the govt. its even somewhat inevitable. no sooner had the ink dried on the constitution did factions form in the govt., that had very different aims and goals. many were self serving, and many were not.

All were self-serving. Don't make it seem as if the founding fathers of America were altruists. They were all looking after their own interests and the main interest was independence, which they coalesced around.

national and global interests? so.......everything? or are galactic interests different?

how can you admit that there are different factions, an simultaneously seem to claim that they agree on everything? they dont, and never have.

You might think its a joke, but they do have galactic interests, which is why NASA exists. Locating threats to the planet, searching for life, new materials to keep building things. American factions might differ on many things, but this country is based on Liberalism - especially its economic facet (capitalism). They don't agree on everything, but they do negotiate everything and decide to do what they believe can best secure their goals. Realpolitik and capitalism are the main ideologies of this country and they are based on attaining materials for public consumption.

oh yes, but they dont even agree or align on many of the self serving issues. one cannot be bought, by both facebook and google for example. one cannot be backed by the NRA, AND gun control advocates.

You're talking about lame policy differences that don't make much difference. Some things can be debated, because they don't matter. Others, however, aren't for debate and there is a single rationality dictating that. Dems and Repubs are two wings of the same bird.

so different factions, goals, and interests then? why did the false flags of the OP never come to fruition?

kennedy listened to these guys with the bay of pigs invasion, and we know how that went. another interpretation of him ignoring them on the soviet attack during the cuban missile crisis, is that he was finally coming into his own and being a confident leader.

Contingency. The administration did not believe that Cuba and the USSR would react in such a way during the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis. Not only that, but Latin American nations didn't 100% support the U.S. in the Organization of American States and the U.N. was also pissed. U.S. can't do what it wants in Latin America without consensus.

I mean i disagreed with the iraq war, more than most as my best friend was killed there and my younger bro severely permanently wounded.

Yet i still joined voluntarily, into one of the 2 branches most likely to deploy there. I instead went to africa and afghanistan, which at the very least opened my eyes to true poverty and got me to appreciate what i had that much more.

On the bright side, once you learn to embrace the suck, normal routine life problems become laughable in comparison.

I was also highly fortunate to live in europe for 3.5 years, so all in all i cant really complain. I would recommend it as an experience builder if anything, but it suits certain personality types better than others. I was born in it, raised in it so it was probably easier for me than others adjusting

Glad you found some upside in your personal life to over 4000 US servicemen and half a million Iraqi's killed in the Iraq war. It was all probably worth your support of, and participation in, the operations.

Glad you found some upside in your personal life to over 4000 US servicemen and half a million Iraqi's killed in the Iraq war. It was all probably worth your support of, and participation in, the operations.
comprehension playa

I did not go to Iraq, nor did I ever support the reason for the war......

Nexxxxxttttt

Also there's no draft, somebody has to do it.....clearly it's not you

Looking across history and at our current landscape today, why would anyone put trust in government? Most are completely and absolutely corrupt to the core, while the better ones still are flawed in many ways. I can only think of 2 or 3 governments in the world today that I actually support.

A government is a collection of people and influences. To just demonize "government" without critically evaluating the specific people and influences that drive it is idiocy.

"My neighbor is a dick who shot my dog and tried to slash the tires on my car. Boy, I hate neighbors. Neighbors are the worst."

comprehension playa

I did not go to Iraq, nor did I ever support the reason for the war......

Nexxxxxttttt

Also there's no draft, somebody has to do it.....clearly it's not you

"I'm not gay. And I oppose prostitution. But I turned tricks on the street for four years. I mean, somebody has to blow these johns." - Patriotic American Male

A government is a collection of people and influences. To just demonize "government" without critically evaluating the specific people and influences that drive it is idiocy.

"My neighbor is a dick who shot my dog and tried to slash the tires on my car. Boy, I hate neighbors. Neighbors are the worst."
Because we bestow upon them too much power. We not only give a small group of people half of our money to do as they'd like with it, we then take orders from them and they tell us how to live our lives, or they throw us in a cage like animals.

How many people do you pay obscene money to, to then tell you what to do? It's unnatural, goes against the principles of freedom and liberty and unfair.

Look at the worst countries in the world. It's no surprise that their governments are both powerful and corrupt.

We all need a government that is smaller, more transparent and whose scope is easily outlined and adhered to. Fortunately, the latter two will be solved by the former.

Because we bestow upon them too much power. We not only give a small group of people half of our money to do as they'd like with it, we then take orders from them and they tell us how to live our lives, or they throw us in a cage like animals.

I don't know if you have the capacity to understand what I am trying to communicate to you.

Any human society will produce power structures. Even the most primitive. The question must then be (if we care about personal freedom): How do we grant the most power to the most individual members of a society? And thereby erect the only firewall that can protect us from a form of "might makes right" tyrannical oppression that will otherwise assuredly arise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back