***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the guys are fucking weird I'll give you that. I've brought a couple ex gfs to tournaments before and both of them never went back to another one again.. My friends and i all stick out because we all workout dress nice and dont devote our entire lives to the game. I remember back in highschool i was on the basketball team and one time i brought my deck to school everybody was confused as hell acting like you can't be a nerd and jock at the same time lol

This just keeps getting better.

lol... I brought a couple "ex-girlfriends"... emphasis on the "EX"

Because yea, what girl wants to share this little detail with their girlfriends? Yea, he's really into this card thing... Magic or something.

Here's some girls playing Magic (Hearthstone's Type)

Lady-Planeswalker-2.jpg

Not a lot of cute chicks that go to the tournaments. Not talking bout them. Just saying theres ones who are nerdy enough to accept you if do you play.. If YOU cant play magic and still hook up with girls it says something more about you and your game dude, not MTG.

WHHAATTT!?

How do you meet girls?

Hearthstone: I play Magic: The Gathering

Seriously?

Hearthstone: Yea, how else would I do it?

WHHAATTT!?

How do you meet girls?

Hearthstone: I play Magic: The Gathering

Seriously?

Hearthstone: Yea, how else would I do it?
Like i says it says a lot by your and his game if you can't do both. Judging by the fact that if you did play MTG that's what you'd only talk about when trying to hook up with a girl.. That's kind of sad. All because you play it doesn't mean you can't talk about other things and have fun guy lol

tbh i'd rather tell a girl I post on Sherdog under the name "Sauce Castillo" than ever mention Gathering of the Magic or whatever the hell it is

Like i says it says a lot by your and his game if you can't do both. Judging by the fact that if you did play MTG that's what you'd only talk about when trying to hook up with a girl.. That's kind of sad. All because you play it doesn't mean you can't talk about other things and have fun guy lol

Oh... I see, your "game" is BETTER, because you can play Magic and still get girls.

You're one hell of a talent Hearthstone.

This thread jumped the shark today.

@Revolver please close this thread and delete the Sports Bar from Sherdog. Thanks.

Not a lot of cute chicks that go to the tournaments. Not talking bout them. Just saying theres ones who are nerdy enough to accept you if do you play.. If YOU cant play magic and still hook up with girls it says something more about you and your game dude, not MTG.
I fuckin loved Magic when I was younger but holy jesus I'd rather drink bleach than go to a tournament as an adult. You've gotta be kidding me

I fuckin loved Magic when I was younger but holy jesus I'd rather drink bleach than go to a tournament as an adult. You've gotta be kidding me
Odd There's not a lot kids who play where I am. Pretty much all pros and serious players are in their 20s and 30s. Its cool that you did love it at one time though. It is alot of fun.

Is this where you picked up your Diet Coke habit? lol

How this guy isn't getting brutally skewered over this defense of the Magic card game is leading me to believe that a good portion of you are secretly playing as well haha.

I can't remember where I was... but I stayed at a hotel that was hosting one of these events in their ballroom and yea... holy shit, you could smell the loser wafting down the halls.
I played amongst 4 or 5 friends, 2 I played baseball with and the other two I did you jitsu with. They got me into it, and like I said, once I was enlightened to the type of troglodytes that play, I wait.

Diet coke habit started because my baseball coach put me on a carb diet summer of 7th grade, I lost like 40 pounds that summer and it changed my life.

Some of the guys are fucking weird I'll give you that. I've brought a couple ex gfs to tournaments before and both of them never went back to another one again.. My friends and i all stick out because we all workout dress nice and dont devote our entire lives to the game. I remember back in highschool i was on the basketball team and one time i brought my deck to school everybody was confused as hell acting like you can't be a nerd and jock at the same time lol
The group of friends I played with waa pretty much like this

You and luminaire must be a blast to hang out with in real life. Very judgemental.
Tbf, if you're what you say you are, you are in the .000001% of ppl that play Magic.

Going to a card store or tourney, you see ppl in way worse condition than in that video

Wait a sec.. Ben Simmons had 24 free throw attempts in just the 4th quarter??? That's unreal. Hack a Simmons.. he missed half of them so it kind of worked??

The hatred of "nerds" in here let's me know the financial status of most here is paltry.

Not talking about that game in particular but lots of nerds are good people to know. Rich people. Lots of you sound like high school meatheads who end up working for said nerds

Tbf, if you're what you say you are, you are in the .000001% of ppl that play Magic.

Going to a card store or tourney, you see ppl in way worse condition than in that video
You also see "normal" people like myself. Not everybody is like that. After tournament we 'd go to a bar or club.

I've known a lot of people who have played or tried playing at some point so I'm not sure if that percent is correct. Maybe it's different over here in DFW Texas. People are more open over here I guess?

The hatred of "nerds" in here let's me know the financial status of most here is paltry.

Not talking about that game in particular but lots of nerds are good people to know. Rich people. Lots of you sound like high school meatheads who end up working for said nerds
Most of the regulars in here make a really good living, agree with everything else you said tho.

Fedors retirement didn't last long lol dudes playing like 10 tourneys a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back