Europe’s Growing Muslim Population (Pew Research Center)

The persecution of religious minorities doesn't infringe on the ability of various Muslim groups to perform their daily prayers or fast for Ramadan though. Just the opposite.

You do know what persecution is right?
There's no infringement if there's no specific law to infringe upon.

I don't get your last statement. How is it opposite and opposite of what?

It's not a fact, because there's no logical reason to class the Sinai peninsula as part of Asia and not Africa, when it's part of Egypt, an African country.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia

https://www.britannica.com/place/Sinai-Peninsula

The Sinai Desert, as the peninsula’s arid expanse is called, is separated by the Gulf of Suez and the Suez Canal from the Eastern Desert of Egypt, but it continues eastward into the Negev desert without marked change of relief. Usually regarded as being geographically part of Asia, the Sinai Peninsula is the northeastern extremity of Egypt and adjoins Israel and the Gaza Strip on the east.

Its a fact jack.

I didn't decide it. Take it up with the geographers

You do know what persecution is right?
There's no infringement if there's no specific law to infringe upon.

I don't get your last statement. How is it opposite and opposite of what?

Well for instance Shia are persecuted in a lot of Sunni majority nations, but their prayer times are calculated close enough to make no differencce. So the allowances made for daily prayers in businesses, the Adhan broadcasts etc would also facilitate them keeping their prayers. So the reality is just the opposite of observance being made easier by the tolerance of Liberal democracy compared to their home countries. Especially in France. You know France's version of secularism is prohibitive right? Freedom from religion in the public sphere. They've banned street prayer for instance.

Well for instance Shia are persecuted in a lot of Sunni majority nations, but their prayer times are calculated close enough to make no differencce. So the allowances made for daily prayers in businesses, the Adhan broadcasts etc would also facilitate them keeping their prayers. So the reality is just the opposite of observance being made easier by the tolerance of Liberal democracy compared to their home countries. Especially in France. You know France's version of secularism is prohibitive right? Freedom from religion in the public sphere. They've banned street prayer for instance.

Lol, they're not allowed to block traffic and pray in the streets in France? Is that something that's normal in their home country?

Go to one of their countries and try to practice your religion. See you never.

Lol, they're not allowed to block traffic and pray in the streets in France? Is that something that's normal in their home country?

Go to one of their countries and try to practice your religion. See you never.

Yes.
Actually I was a Christian missionary in Indonesia and Malaysia for about a decade.

The reason why no one cares in Europe and why it doesn't affect their life is because Muslims and immigrants are concentrated in one or two area/suburb, they have their Chinatown. They're not scattered all over the country as you Americans like to think.

When you get out of that area, they're no where to be seen.

Yes.
Actually I was a Christian missionary in Indonesia and Malaysia for about a decade.

Wait, so it is normal to block traffic to pray? That's just weird.

I do respect missionary work (not just the sexual position if you know what I mean.... I mean the sexual position where she's all layed out and you're mounting her for a ride to plow town.... nevermind).

Ok, but on these missionary trips, did they ever try to convert you to their religion or make you follow it, or was it just you pushing your religion on them?

That's when you know this guy is a robot.
Sounds incredibly stupid defending the losers of the world.

Probably gets paid to keep that rhetoric going.

Cause there was no invitation and interested in why people ditch their home land.

thats where you are wrong. in the 60s and 70s my adopted country advertised like crazy for people to come over.

Muslims are projected to increase as a share of Europe’s population – even with no future migration

PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-20.png

Countries with most Muslims:

1. Bulgaria
2. France
3. Sweden
4. Belgium
5. Netherlands
6. Austria
7. UK
8. Germany
9. Switzerland
10. Norway

Countries with least Muslims:

1. Poland
2. Lithuania
3. Slovakia
4. Latvia
5. Estonia
6. Czech Republic
7. Hungary
8. Portugal
9. Romania
10. Ireland

Damn, maybe bringing in Muslims is the way to go. The countries with Muslims are sweet tits, and those no-Muslim countries fucking blow.

Yes.

How old are you Ruprecht?

Also did you preach to Muslims or just the local Hindus/Chinese/other Christian denominations

How old are you Ruprecht?

Also did you preach to Muslims or just the local Hindus/Chinese/other Christian denominations

39. I was part of a community which ran mission schools and other similar missions in the region. The mission school was also a boarding school for the children of missionaries throughout the region, which is where I started out. The outreach was to everyone, but the missionary activities were community focused and usually revolved around schools, hospitals, clinics, orphanages and similar activities. It wasn't a case of door-to-door evangelism or street preaching. As it was, there were frequently visa issues.

1. Bulgaria
2. France
3. Sweden
4. Belgium
5. Netherlands
6. Austria
7. UK
8. Germany
9. Switzerland
10. Norway

1. Poland
2. Lithuania
3. Slovakia
4. Latvia
5. Estonia
6. Czech Republic
7. Hungary
8. Portugal
9. Romania
10. Ireland

Damn, maybe bringing in Muslims is the way to go. The countries with Muslims are sweet tits, and those no-Muslim countries fucking blow.

Kind of a weird conclusion you got to there.
Are these recent stats? Did you exclude muslim countries?

How many muslim terrorist attacks has poland had?

Yay France. Remember the bataclan? What you probably didn't hear is they didn't just spray and pray. They tortured people.

The reason why no one cares in Europe and why it doesn't affect their life is because Muslims and immigrants are concentrated in one or two area/suburb, they have their Chinatown. They're not scattered all over the country as you Americans like to think.

When you get out of that area, they're no where to be seen.
Well kinda kills the old diversity is strength argument

Trying to get through to a Islamic apologist lol

1. Bulgaria
2. France
3. Sweden
4. Belgium
5. Netherlands
6. Austria
7. UK
8. Germany
9. Switzerland
10. Norway

1. Poland
2. Lithuania
3. Slovakia
4. Latvia
5. Estonia
6. Czech Republic
7. Hungary
8. Portugal
9. Romania
10. Ireland

C4kppPmWIAA5Rff.jpg

20131214_gdm947_0.png

Best_Worst_Places_Women.jpg

2000px-Apostasy_laws_in_2013.SVG.png

map-full.jpg

WTF is wrong with people like you?

He's saying a lot of those that would identify as "Muslim" for a questionnaire or census are only "cultural Muslims" or from a Muslim background.

We need to start calling those people out or at least not making them the same as the regular people of those religions.

Cultural Muslim is not a Muslim. Neither is a cultural Christian a Christian.

The base statistics are a bit of a high estimate. Greece has far less Muslims than that, as does the netherlands.

Back