Europe’s Growing Muslim Population (Pew Research Center)

Make a coherent post or shut the fuck up.

I havent seen you argue any stance, just make 3 liners consisting of a few words lacking punctuation, beginning or end, or any nuance whatsoever.
And there we have it, every liberal argument rolled into nothing more than mocking.

Fact is modern left or whatever they claim to be these days are finding themselves increasingly backed into a corner defending people who dont give a fuck about their wellbeing.

Thats a bitch.
rly makes you think

as a "muslim" from an european country i can tell you those stats are wrong. most "muslims" i know dont even believe in god or practice any religion.
65927855.jpg

Your friends suck and are a bunch of weak spined cowards. Tell them to grow a pair and let the newcomers know that in Canada they're free to do as they will. Fucking unbelievable.
Peer pressure can be a bitch.

It is not just them but also there other family members who take the brunt of the guilt and abuse if they do not go.

An indicator of the rising Muslim population is all the police and concrete barricades at Christmas markets all across Europe. I believe this is known as "enrichment".

That means the average IQ will go down. Sad but true.

China has a fertility rate just as low as Europe, along with the rest of east Asia.
I thought guys on previous pages was talking about countries like China (like in that quote "Of all the continents, Europe is the only one that is predicted to shrink in population moving forward, where do you think the excess populations of Africa and Asia will migrate?"). Seems like they were talking about countries like Pakistan and Indonesia.

Why are you there?

Well, I'm there, cause my parents wanted an Orc free, save life. F**ck you Merkel. Lol @ people bringing up food and shit as a reason why these lowlifes are an enrichment. Like your brain has to be contaminated by Islam to make Humus or Shawarma.

So what you're saying is by 2050 Europe might have gone down to US levels of IQ?

How the fuck would I know!? Plus I'm too busy to examine this right now but
if you'd understand German, I could send you the relevant pages from the latest (2017) edition of the most relevant german textbook for personality psychology. I'm so glad, that I'm not Orc born.

That's when you know this guy is a robot.
Sounds incredibly stupid defending the losers of the world.

Probably gets paid to keep that anti American rhetoric going.

Rational is the biggest clown in the war room. Most people know by now. No use debating with him, even when he knows her completely wrong, he thinks he is correct. Delusional clown and possessed beta male liberal.

Stop child tax credits here in the UK and cap it to 3 children and watch how it will magically stop

One thing this has already caused in Sweden is that the political parties are beginning to triangulate to Muslim organizations in order to cash in votes.

The Green party was heavily infiltrated by hardline Muslims and they were open with this strategy. After some scandals with high-ranking politician of the Muslim faith were exposed for having ties with less favorable organizations, some were ousted. Now they are turning to a centrist party that is extremely pro-immigration.

The Muslim organizations is very open with how they work, they recently posted a meeting with the Center party and said it was a good meeting and if the party continue to "fight Islamophobia amongst other things", they will get a lot of support in their area.

One thing is for certain. Most politicians care only for their own career and will take the road of least resistance, which means that instead of standing up for good and healthy values, they will succumb to these organization and their voting blocks because media will also be tough on them and accuse them of islamophobia otherwise.

It's easier to pander to these Muslims and get a free pass in media for their careers than doing what's is right.

So what you're saying is by 2050 Europe might have gone down to US levels of IQ?

Who do you think is dragging down the IQ in the US?

Hint: they're similar to Muslims.

Well they ain't muslims are they?
Muslims seem to think they are born muslim, rubbish! They are born to muslim parents.
I wasn't born a christian, or an atheist. How can a fetus think 'Mmmm, which of the world's religions will i join when i pop out my mum's twat?'

Good old eastern europe, they know not to have too many muslims.
the problem is eastern europe is basically as shitty as a muslim country.

One thing this has already caused in Sweden is that the political parties are beginning to triangulate to Muslim organizations in order to cash in votes.

The Green party was heavily infiltrated by hardline Muslims and they were open with this strategy. After some scandals with high-ranking politician of the Muslim faith were exposed for having ties with less favorable organizations, some were ousted. Now they are turning to a centrist party that is extremely pro-immigration.

The Muslim organizations is very open with how they work, they recently posted a meeting with the Center party and said it was a good meeting and if the party continue to "fight Islamophobia amongst other things", they will get a lot of support in their area.

One thing is for certain. Most politicians care only for their own career and will take the road of least resistance, which means that instead of standing up for good and healthy values, they will succumb to these organization and their voting blocks because media will also be tough on them and accuse them of islamophobia otherwise.

It's easier to pander to these Muslims and get a free pass in media for their careers than doing what's is right.

This is exactly what's happening in Canada, particularly with the federal Liberal party but of course their influence isn't limited just to them. A sign of how powerful their influence is with the feds is how Trudeau has spoken out against Bill 62 in Quebec (the so-called burka ban that says you have to unmask if you want to access certain government services) and has hinted at intervening. This is a HUGE slap in the face to Quebec, they tend to hate outside interference from the federal government and him taking that stance when the next election is not too far off is a really big risk. The fact that he would even go out on that limb tells me that he's seriously dependant on Islamist organizations for money, and also is banking on the Muslim voting blocs as being a significant factor in his party's success.

This is exactly what's happening in Canada, particularly with the federal Liberal party but of course their influence isn't limited just to them. A sign of how powerful their influence is with the feds is how Trudeau has spoken out against Bill 62 in Quebec (the so-called burka ban that says you have to unmask if you want to access certain government services) and has hinted at intervening. This is a HUGE slap in the face to Quebec, they tend to hate outside interference from the federal government and him taking that stance when the next election is not too far off is a really big risk. The fact that he would even go out on that limb tells me that he's seriously dependant on Islamist organizations for money, and also is banking on the Muslim voting blocs as being a significant factor in his party's success.
Exactly,Trudeau’s ass has to go

Back