Remember when Conservative media criticized Obama for everything?

Criticism is fair. But the MSM hasn’t just cried wolf twice - they’ve cried it hundreds of times. Nobody believes them anymore or their polls.

This is unprecedented and will lead to even a bigger electoral college victory for Trump in 3 years.

That has more to do with the escalating problem of constant criticism without merit, for the sake of economic profit. The media outlets know full well that pumping Trump for 24 hours a day, is going to increase their ratings. It did for Fox News when they trashed Obama, now the liberal channels are following the same template.

It is up to the customers to boycott biased coverage. If they keep buying more newspapers because of it, then, well, in a capitalist country, that means you've got to keep giving the people what's selling. From their point of view, a profitable paparazzi rag is preferable to neutral and objective journalism that goes bankrupt.

It kind of looks like I leaked this information to you in my earlier posts in this thread. I hope another bounty doesn't get put on Assange's head as a result.

hi splendica,

says the person who thinks Mrs. Brazille leaked debate information to Mrs. Clinton in a debate with candidate Trump.

lol.

alrighty.

- IGIT

That has more to do with the escalating problem of constant criticism without merit, for the sake of economic profit. The media outlets know full well that pumping Trump for 24 hours a day, is going to increase their ratings. It did for Fox News when they trashed Obama, now the liberal channels are following the same template.

hello TheGreatA,

i don't really watch any television, so i have no idea what CNN is saying about Mr. Trump.

i do know that in the NYT, when Mr. Trump tweets or makes a public announcement, its analyzed and its written about. the problem, for Mr. Trump at least, is he keeps saying things that make him look like he doesn't understand the policies that;

a) he himself is promoting

b) his own party writes in the House

Mr. Trump has said many, many, many peculiar and hard-to-square things, and he does this pretty frequently. and he's President of the United States now.

so its written about.

seems reasonable to me.

- IGIT

hello TheGreatA,

i don't really watch any television, so i have no idea what CNN is saying about Mr. Trump.

i do know that in the NYT, when Mr. Trump tweets or makes a public announcement, its analyzed and its written about. the problem, for Mr. Trump at least, is he keeps saying things that make him look like he doesn't understand the policies that;

a) he himself is promoting

b) his own party writes in the House

Mr. Trump has said many, many, many peculiar and hard-to-square things, and he does this pretty frequently. and he's President of the United States now.

so its written about.

seems reasonable to me.

- IGIT

He says a lot.

Not everything he says needs to be headline news.

There are more important things in the world than Trump getting into it with LaVar Ball or Colin Kaepernick on Twitter.

Nobody in their right frame of mind should give a shit about any of that.

He says a lot.

Not everything he says needs to be headline news.

There are more important things in the world than Trump getting into it with LaVar Ball or Colin Kaepernick on Twitter.

hello TheGreatA,

i agree that everything he says need not be headline news. as a matter of fact, i think it would be interesting if his tweets weren't reported on at all - except i suspect that would spur him into making his tweets even more bizarre.

frankly, it worries me that the leader of the free world doesn't seem to understand how legislation is crafted and what the policies that are written on his behalf actually entail....and i think this should be written about on a daily basis - because its weird and very strange.

its a little like having a CFO who doesn't understand math.

- IGIT

hi splendica,

says the person who thinks Mrs. Brazille leaked debate information to Mrs. Clinton in a debate with candidate Trump.

lol.

alrighty.

- IGIT

https://www.snopes.com/donna-brazile-leaves-cnn/

"Donna Brazile’s firing from CNN caused some confusion due to a previous fabricated news story asserting Clinton had been supplied questions one week in advance of the first presidential debate between the former Secretary of State and Donald Trump on 26 September 2016.

Although Brazile was implicated in supplying the campaign with information ahead of Clinton’s appearances, that issue pertained only to March 2016 (during the Democratic primary, not the general election campaign) and involved CNN (not NBC), a campaign against Bernie Sanders (not Donald Trump), and a debate held on 6 March 2016 (not 26 September 2016)."

With all the scandals surrounding Hillary Clinton, I got confused with what apparently was a fake story regarding questions being given for the debate with Trump in September.

So, IGIT, I was wrong. I hope you enjoy that cigarette.

hello TheGreatA,

i agree that everything he says need not be headline news. as a matter of fact, i think it would be interesting if his tweets weren't reported on at all - except i suspect that would spur him into making his tweets even more bizarre.

frankly, it worries me that the leader of the free world doesn't seem to understand how legislation is crafted and what the policies that are written on his behalf actually entail....and i think this should be written about on a daily basis - because its weird and very strange.

- IGIT

It might be worrying, but considering that America has already had a president at the latter stages of dementia (Reagan), as well as a simpleton (Bush Jr), a corrupt crook (Nixon), a witless womanizer (Harding), I think America is going to do just fine. They're not running a dictatorship that's dependent on a single individual.

They're just mad because Hillary lost and they are no longer the opposition voice which brings more views and ad dollars.

Wait, conservatives didn't like Obama? Wow, I am shocked at this revelation.

With all the scandals surrounding Hillary Clinton, I got confused with what apparently was a fake story regarding questions being given for the debate with Trump in September.

So, IGIT, I was wrong. I hope you enjoy that cigarette.

ahoy splendica,

i'll spark up a bowl to celebrate your epiphany, my friend.

all good.

- IGIT

Yeah the coup efforts by the media has been exactly the same lol. Obama was given the Nobel peace prize within his first year for nothing haha. For over a year we've witnessed nothing but a soft coup from the whole Democrat party to the MSM outside of Fox which is the only media outlet aside from youtube channels that is giving Trump a fair shake. Truth spoken.

I guess you could call a bleating handjob a fair shake....

It might be worrying, but considering that America has already had a president at the latter stages of dementia (Reagan), as well as a simpleton (Bush Jr), a corrupt crook (Nixon), a witless womanizer (Harding), I think America is going to do just fine. They're not running a dictatorship that's dependent on a single individual.

hello once more TheGreatA,

its interesting, but in my heart of hearts, i agree with you.

i voted for Mrs. Clinton, but i was very curious to see what a Trump Presidency would bring. i mean, i'm as cynical as the next guy, but he did promise a very wonderful version of America - and he made some huge, very-hard-to-keep campaign promises to his base...so i was interested to see how his presidency would unfold (i'm financially secure enough to be curious and not anxious).

i agree we'll all live to see tomorrow.

the thing is, what kind of tomorrow will it be? the echoes of Mr. Bush's errant invasion into into Iraq, compounded by the truly horrendous job that his appointee, Paul Bremer, did in post war Iraq, are going to perfume our foreign policy and budget for decades to come.

its not the end of the world, sure. its just a shittier version of it that we all have to live in.

- IGIT

It is up to the customers to boycott biased coverage. If they keep buying more newspapers because of it, then, well, in a capitalist country, that means you've got to keep giving the people what's selling. From their point of view, a profitable paparazzi rag is preferable to neutral and objective journalism that goes bankrupt.
Fair points. I just think it’s been ramped up to another level with the Trump coverage. The MSM bar Fox and a couple others would literally slobber over Obama. Does anyone remember the rigged debate with Romney in 2012 that that fat CNN chick moderated?

Didn't Texas threaten to secede immediately after he was elected?
I remember hearing about that, but I’m not sure when. I think it was some times after his first, or right after his secound.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/19/trump-press-coverage-sets-new-standard-for-negativity-study.html

1495202725_trump_coverage.png

Mark levine
Michael savage
Rush
Sean hannity

There are ton more right wing radio pundits
Uhh those guys are pure trash. Savage is one of like 15 people on Earth who is banned from the U.K. Looooool.

This is the most disgusting treatment of a President in history without compare.
He's the most disgusting president in history.

Look, just the other day he accused Joe Scarborough of murder. That's insane. If Obama did that, it would have been a scandal that went on forever. But Trump did 30 more stupid actions, and people barely remember.

Anyway, with ludicrous propaganda like Hannity out there, he's being treated just fine.

Then why leak the question and this is the only thing that we know about, didn't it come from hack emails? I can't remember how the information came into public and I meant ethics of CNN not Clinton vs Trump

Ask Donna brazile

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back