***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to be gone soon anyway. I say the Lakers re-sign Randle. Hope he won't be too expensive lol

They won't be able to do that and sign two max players in the summer.

Right now the rumors are the Randle will get packaged to offload Deng's contract. I actually hope it doesn't happen. Randle has improved a lot and I'm not banking on the Lakers being able to attract anyone with their recent lack of success in free agency.

People dont blame coaches enough in the NBA

Always rush to blame the players

Billy Donovan is trash, simple as that. OKC was good despite him. Dude needs to go back to college ball

If Westbrook is taking to many shots per game than thats all on Donovan in my opinion

Right now the rumors are the Randle will get packaged to offload Deng's contract. I actually hope it doesn't happen. Randle has improved a lot and I'm not banking on the Lakers being able to attract anyone with their recent lack of success in free agency.

It doesn't matter what happens with Randle... he's a small forward that can't shoot or defend. He can go give you hustle stats on a 20 win team but once it's time to actually be a playoff team... Well Randle needs to find a seat on the bench.

In other words... you can't win with him.

Clarkson either. The Combo guard that can't pass shoot or defend. What a combo!

Billy Donovan is trash, simple as that. OKC was good despite him. Dude needs to go back to college ball

If Westbrook is taking to many shots per game than thats all on Donovan in my opinion
I couldn't stand Brooks, and I can't stand Donovan either. I don't really see what either brings to the table

Brooks has had success with the wizards, but I think that's more due to the just strong collection of talent on the team. Really don't see either guy winning you big games. I dunno

But, shit, in any sport, there's not really a ton of talent at the coaching position

Raptors 30th in assists last year.

This year 4th.

The real process is up north

I hate the warriors so much. Not one likeable player or coach. Cocky as hell.
Durant is a little bitch.

He's going to be gone soon anyway. I say the Lakers re-sign Randle. Hope he won't be too expensive lol
Tragic doesnt like him..hell prob trade him for peanuts though. LOL
LMAO@ Fakers with tragic as a GM.

<Fedor23>
Yeah blame everyone except westBrick.
LOL @ okcAN.
Karma for stealing Melo from Morey.
Wasnt OKCAN up 3-1 2yrs ago n wcf vs gswussies? Then hero ball with westBrick and durCant happened

I'd rather the Lakers have just one max player (George). Two and you risk stunting the development of the young guys. Not interested in Juice at all.

I'd rather the Lakers have just one max player (George). Two and you risk stunting the development of the young guys. Not interested in Juice at all.

Was hoping for George and Boogie

I hate the warriors so much. Not one likeable player or coach. Cocky as hell.
Durant is a little bitch.
Legit this.

The way they got up in mark Jackson face after his comments about kids wanting to just shoot 3s and not learn fundamentals was fucking embarrassing.

That 3-1 lead blow will forever be what they are remembred for.

Anyone got a tip for Boston/spurs?

I took over 211.5 at +320.

Feel like it's a bad bet lmao.

Gswussies are better without some Biatch holding them back. GAY and durCant are deadly...

Holy fuck. Boshs mom was named a suspect in a drug trafficking sting.

It could, however, be one of those Zbo situations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back