Cub Swanson vs. Brian Ortega

T-city is too nice...Demand a title shot young man.

Hey you can be that way when you keep finishing fights they see you.

Ortega and Karolina literally show no damage no matter how much they get hit, I'm amazed.

I like this Ortega kid, I wish my kid was more like him...

Ya Sherdoggers have a short term memory. It’s like borderline Alzheimer’s.

Ortega won this fight and hasn’t popped for roids again so he’s in the clear.

I couldn’t give a fuck about him popping though. Great submission.
did he really wtf

Ortega seems like a solid dude. Holloway would piece him up standing but it looks like Ortega has the ability to submit anyone in his division.

His size alone gives him a better chance against Max than a lot of these other guys.

bingo. and he's tough enough to walk guys down under fire.

i think he's the biggest threat right now for Max. every striker is either too short and not mobile enough, and all the grapplers are also too small to close the distance on Max.

Ortega though, while not fast, is basically a zombie. he walks through strikes, is big enough to keep Max honest on the feet, and his submission threat is very high.

Goddamn Ortega. Why did you just make me into a fan after that fight and speech? I'm a man! I shouldnt feel this way!!!!

I think I'd be more pumped to see Holloway vs Ortega than Frankie.

Awesome guy. I loved everything he had to say.

great jiu jitsu game by ortega, fcn black belt style.

Ortega looked like a fricking welterweight in there just eating shots from a much smaller fighter.

Not even fazed. A great way to lose rounds and decisions doing that though if you don't have that neck grab from out of nowhere superpower.

Gotta play the nice guy so no one hates on him for steroid use..?

If Edgar is out for any longer than March

Book Holloway/Ortega

Or

I don't mind seeing Ortega get the winner of Edgar/Max but if he is going to sit out, might be till July.

He’s a good kid.

Love the humility, the respect. Fights pretty damn good, too.

And...

He’s still my dad !

tenor.gif

Back