Cub Swanson vs. Brian Ortega

I see Ortega fighting Holloway before Edgar regardless of how humble he is. Holloway isn't the kind of guy who'd just remain inactive while a possible opponent recovers from injury.

That was impressive Ortega, but let's e honest Cub went tit for tat with Lord Artem, he then barely beat a completely untested DHC and is not on the level of Chad, Frankie, Aldo or Holloway. I do think Zabit Holloway and Ortega are the future tho but think Max currently beats Ortega rather handily.
I agree that max beats Ortega, but you never know. The beauty with him is he could catch a sub out of nowhere

Darren Elkins has a 5 fight win streak? LOL

So if he, Ortega, and Max were to lose and thus have their streaks snapped, they’ll keep McGregor’s in there despite not fighting at 145 in 2 years?

I'd say give ortega lamas if he wins. Fight between two opportunistic finishers shouls be fun

Ortega vs Magomedsharipov would also be entertaining as fuck

AMAZING job by Ortega.

But I HATE when fighters win and smother the loser with affection.

Handshake, hug then get the f-ck away.

Bowing at his feet then smothering and smothering - Cub was like gtfo.

Ortega vs Maxy Baby.

I can appreciate it to a point. But Ortega looked like he had his head between Cub's legs trying to fellate him.

charles-oliveira-attempts-to-submit-nick-lentz-of-the-united-states-picture-id475343244

I was reminded of this sick submission

Man, readjusting a guillotine grip while off the ground.

That's some next level shit.

I think I'd be more pumped to see Holloway vs Ortega than Frankie.
If Ortega actually waits and gets another full training camp or two before he faces the winner of Edgar /Halloway hard to see Ortega losing guys keeps getting better and he is big , durable and has the slickest Jitz in the division, gotta tighten up the striking at least the defensive side so he can cover distance to grapple.

Not even fazed. A great way to lose rounds and decisions doing that though if you don't have that neck grab from out of nowhere superpower.

Yeah, the guy clearly can take a shot and is physically too much for the smaller featherweight. I honestly think he outweighed Cub tonight by at least 15 pounds if not more.

Yeah, the guy clearly can take a shot and is physically too much for the smaller featherweight. I honestly think he outweighed Cub tonight by at least 15 pounds if not more.
I don’t think so.

Cub is thick solid tight and his legs ( thighs) are twice as thick as Otega’s.

Back