Woodley beat arguably the best striker and the best grappler in the UFC. Who can beat him ?

"Juiced rory "
Take that shit back to your ass
giphy.gif

Wonderboy is arguably the best striker in the UFC? are you high? Most guys he has knocked out are really bad and clueless at striking.
Masvidal and Rory are not bad lol. No one has ever 50-45d Rory like he did. GSP said himself that Wonderboy is the best striker in the UFC

he beat the best striker and grappler in the ufc. but GSP has beated numerous best strikers and grapplers in the ufc... GSP is much more tested than Woodly is. Much more proven than Woodly is. GSP CAN beat Woodly. Will he, i dont know. I certainly hope so but we all know by now anything can happen.

and no GSP didnt fuck him, u all that say that just shut the fuck up for real. i never know when u idiots are being serious or just trolling.

I honestly believe Tyron can only be beaten by himself. He does not seem to have the greatest mentality to be in the spot light.

And then he was ducked by GSP, who's arguably the most complete fighter on the roster.

As we know, styles make matches, so is there any style left that may cause the undisputed WW champ any trouble ? Or is Woodley just that good ? I know Rory was able to do it, but that was 3 years ago. Woodley has improved and Rory is not even in the UFC anymore.

Regardless of the answer, we should all take our time and appreciate one of the most talented and active champions nowadays. Tyron Woodley is very underrated here. The Chosen One bless

nintchdbpict000295588587-e1484924039792.jpg
Gsp beats Tyrone any day of the week....you haters are ridiculous

Lol how convenient. GSP can beat Woodley but it is clear that he is not as confident as you are, also we are not sure if he is still in his prime, whereas Woodley keeps improving
Well, to be fair GSP would run through T Wood and make him look like a school girl. Condit would beat him barring injury. Conor would take his head clean off. Of course Rory beats his just as easy in the rematch. Shields would sub him, or at least win a decision. Nate by brutal ko. Nick would box the shit out of him. And a lot of the kids have the skills to beat him as well.

Which GSP are you talking about? Prime GSP is gone buddy. All there´s left is the guy who came back for a cherry picked fight against the easiest possible opponent and now is out again.

That´s why we´ll never see him fight Woodley, cause he knows he´d get KOed cold.
This

Trust me, if Twood wasn't so boring GSP would have beat him up for cash. But there is better money to be made.
I'm not going to "trust you". your bias and nostalgia are blinding you to the fact that Georges is the past and Woodley the present ww king. Order fightpass if you wanna watch George be the ww champ again

Well, to be fair GSP would run through T Wood and make him look like a school girl. Condit would beat him barring injury. Conor would take his head clean off. Of course Rory beats his just as easy in the rematch. Shields would sub him, or at least win a decision. Nate by brutal ko. Nick would box the shit out of him. And a lot of the kids have the skills to beat him as well.

No, GSP would not.

No, Conor would not.

No, GSP would not.

No, Conor would not.
I am a big fan of T wood. I just realize there are a lot of guys that can beat him. I can admit that he is mentally a bit weak. And his style of not doing anything is great for saving cardio, but it can be turned into a disadvantage by people that strike and press forward.

He’s improved since his fight with Rory. The karate kid had his way with him and Woodley beat the karate kid. MMA math doesn’t always work but I would be excited if Rory and woodley fight again.

Back