Trump Calls Female Senator "Used" In Provocative Tweet

No. That's not how leadership works. We didn't make a system where we pick a leader and then "aw shucks" it for 4 years if it turns out they're completely fucking terrible. And the idea that some Americans like you even think that way is frightening.

Sorry, but trashing other politicians on twitter isn't an impeachable offense. If you think it should be, that's frightening.

We all complain about crooked politicians and how we need to rid ourselves of them and once we finally get a president that's not afraid to go against the grain and talk the talk about them....we all start whining and just want the "regular" people back in office to fuck us over again.

Stockholm syndrome.

So you want the president of the united states to act like a 3rd grader? Interesting.

Maybe you relate to this low life behavior?

Want? No

Care? Even bigger no.

I can't believe you haven't had this account banned yet.

They way you troll is so lazy.

Sorry, but trashing other politicians on twitter isn't an impeachable offense. If you think it should be, that's frightening.

Yeah now I can see why you believe in bigfoot...

Did I say he should be impeached for this tweet or did I say your attitude towards his many fuck-ups is completely incorrect? Would you like to re-read the posts and then try to answer that?

Want? No

Care? Even bigger no.

I can't believe you haven't had this account banned yet.

They way you troll is so lazy.

Why do you not care that our president carries himself with less maturity than your average 15 year old? Do you honestly think that's not a reflection of his ability to lead or decision making skills?

Yeah now I can see why you believe in bigfoot...

Did I say he should be impeached for this tweet or did I say your attitude towards his many fuck-ups is completely incorrect? Would you like to re-read the posts and then try to answer that?

Obviously butthurt I mopped the floor with you in a Bigfoot thread.

You quoted a post in which I specifically spoke about his trash talking on twitter. Reread it and then STFU.

Why do you not care that our president carries himself with less maturity than your average 15 year old? Do you honestly think that's not a reflection of his ability to lead or decision making skills?

I never said any of those things.

I have no respect for politicians. They are all, (yes Democrats too) bought and paid for. They are all in the business of squeezing our pockets and selling us dreams.

This is why I don't care.

A better question is, outside of the lulz provided why should we care what a politician tweets at all? Not just the POTUS. They all wind up contradicting themselves in short order.

Only on the 'Dog is the statement "I don't care" seen as a ringing endorsement.

Last edited:
This kid is perpetually rustled!! LOL!!

As for this idiot Senator... you go against a Alpha like The Donald, you are going against America. This stupid bimbo should learn her place and deal with being used.
Your man crush is amusing and mildly disturbing at the same time.

At best I will give you innuendo, at worst it was a accurate description that sounds sexual because we all have gutter brains.
As the war room representative of gutter brains, I concur.

Need pics of the Senator to decide if she is worth White Knighting;)

Oh you must live in the world where politicians aren't pieces of shit.

Must be a pleasant fiction.

Yes or no question:

Is it permissible for an upper tier employee to tweet to the whole world that one of his lower tier colleagues would "do anything" to get a promotion?

The " ... do anything ..." > used.

Stay classy Trump

Obviously butthurt I mopped the floor with you in a Bigfoot thread.

....I hope one day you're able to read that sentence and laugh as hard as I am right now.

You quoted a post in which I specifically spoke about his trash talking on twitter. Reread it and then STFU.

Where did I say he should be impeached for tweeting? You said I did, so quote it. Here let me help you, I can see you need it....

That response implies you believe I said trash-talking on twitter is an impeachable offense. So by all means, show me where I said or even implied that. Should I wait for you to fail at doing that, or should I explain why you can't now? You can't because I never said that. I said your attitude towards a president's job is stupid and dangerous. Because it is.

Get a new mop, you've apparently shoved the one your working with so far up your ass it hit brain....

I never said any of those things.

....yes, you did. Here let me show you....

Want? No

Care? Even bigger no.

That's you, saying you don't care if the president acts like a third grader. If you have no respect for politicians don't lie like one....

I have no respect for politicians. They are all, (yes Democrats too) bought and paid for. They are all in the business of squeezing our pockets and selling us dreams.

This is why I don't care.

A better question is, outside of the lulz provided why should we care what a politician tweets at all? Not just the POTUS. They all wind up contradicting themselves or in short order.

Only on the 'Dog is the statement "I don't care" seen as a ringing endorsement.

And that's sure to change as long as we hold them to absolutely no standard at all, right?

I get you feel defeated but some of us are still trying to right the ship and haven't completely given up. For us, having a president act like a grade schooler is a big deal.

Ever the consummate gentleman, Trump had his to say about Kirsten Gillibrand (D/ NY) earlier today:

Given the current climate, many are pointing to this tweet as a perfect example of the implicit sexual "shaming" that women in competitive fields are unfairly subjected to.

Has Trump ever referred to a male senator as "USED"? No. And I think we all know the reason why.

And cue the trumpbot defenses in... 3...2...1...

<7><JonesLaugh><36><{outtahere}><{MingNope}>{<jordan}<Oku02>

"When the President does it, it's not illegal." Henceforth, shall now be amended to, "When the President does it, it's not immoral, or illegal.".*

*Future revisions may apply to statement. Do not, under any circumstance, attempt to apply this standard to anyone else.

Yes or no question:

Is it permissible for an upper tier employee to tweet to the whole world that one of his lower tier colleagues would "do anything" to get a promotion?

I'd like to steer you to the, "Trump Clause", if I could.

Yes or no question:

Depends on how accurate the statement is.

Depends on how you define permissable, what actual violations have taken place, what punishments you feel are fitting.

Also depends on what standard you hold this employee to. Is it a special set of standard that you've made up because you just don't like the employee?

Or is it derermined by the precedent of nearly all the people who've previously held the same position (as well as nearly all of their colleagues) being lying, stealing, pieces of shit?

Also, your analogy isn't a great one.

Upper tier employee and colleague...yeah.

How about just ask what I think of the president doing this. And I've already answered that question.

I think he just ran out of space and was going to say..... "used to be an incredible friend of mine, she's fantastic"

Back