FLW Champ Nicco Montano: I don't think PVZ and Valentina can make the weight. They don't deserve it

4-2 Nicco Montano said he doesn't think PVZ or Valentina can make 125, don't want the belt, don't deserve it and wants to fight the girl that missed weight for their TUF finale fight instead.

She also said she might have injured her foot but she doesn't know and she doesn't know how long it will take to heal if it is injured so she won't be ready to fight until July.

The UFC shouldn't waste time like they did with GDR and just strip her of the belt right now.

nowhere does she say that PVZ and Valentina cant make the weight. Of course Paige can make 125

why is your threat title nothing to do with what she said

PS. UFC have already confirmed shes having surgery on a broken foot.

Imagine being so scared of a low tier fighter, that you lose basic cognitive ability and somehow come to the conclusion that a girl who fights at 115 can't make 125.

well a good job she doesnt say what TS says she said then..

People look at Eubanks 2-2 record and think she's a bum. Truth is she is a huge flyweight, she knocked Bennett senseless with a kick and she is the highest ranked bjj girl in mma after Dern.

Montano says that Eubanks deserves a title shot ahead of Paige and Sherdog thinks she's ducking, laughable ....

Eubanks is also a bjj black belt and multiple time bjj champion

but people conveniently ignore that (yet constantly refer to Valentinas MT record)

Ducking already? Well I would too if I came out a fight with Roxie fucking modfarri looking like I got in a car crash

Eubanks is also a bjj black belt and multiple time bjj champion

but people conveniently ignore that (yet constantly refer to Valentinas MT record)

Yeah, and larger than Shevcheno by quite a bit. If I recall correctly, she gave her weight during TUF at either 150 or 155, which means she is at least 15lbs. heavier than Val.

Haha, already saying it's not fair to give Valentina or PVZ a title shot but giving it to the girl who missed weight a shot is okay.
In no world should PVZ get a shot but to pass up on defending against PVZ is crazy. The benefits are good too, you get exposure and maybe be in a PPV.

You read what TS clipped for you, out of context, right? That is not the "whole thing." TS is a deceiver, as I showed by exposing his statement "She also said she might have injured her foot but she doesn't know" as being absolutely untrue, as Nicco clearly states in the interview what bone it was she broke. TS was more devious with posting his out-of-context quotes, but nonetheless still out to deceive us. He's trying to play us.
My bad you're right good sir

Some peoples sole reason to post is to troll & stir up shit.
Immature & silly IMO, but part of being on the internet & discussing topics.
Sad but true
You acted like an ass to me first but thats ok right ?

thafcat.gif

Also...

who-even-are-you--lily-the-cat-carol-senske.jpg

I see why you have double yellows. In addition to your inability to support a statement, you are an insecure and manner-less reminder of why I never had children. Have fun on ignore.
Oh and you snotty comment was ok hypocrite

Strip her, scrap the division then scrap WMMA in the UFC altogether.

For fuck you retarded in-breds, try reading the actual article, read what she says.

Im going to spell it out in nice big letters because cleary Mark Zima has been way too subtle in his approach

+ Nowhere does she say Valentina and PVZ cant make weight

+ Nowhere does she say the title isnt important to either of them

+ Nowhere does she say that she doesnt know whats wrong with her foot

+ She DOES state that she thinks both Valentina and Paige should at least fight once in the division before they leapfrog people who have been in the division all along

+ She DOES clarify that she broke a bone in her foot prior the finale and even states which bone it is

+ She DOES say that she thinks that Sijara should get the title shot. Yes she missed weight, but three times in the house with the assistance of the Performance Centre she made weight. This time she left it too late to get assistance from them. But next time she would do her entire weight cut with them and so doesnt think it would be an issue.

FFS people, you all claim to be intelligent and knowledgeable yet you read a totally misleading thread title, dont bother to read the actual interview breakdown and then decide that shes somehow ducking people..

People calling for her to be stripped based on a thread title that isnt even what she said..

<{cruzshake}>

Yeah, and larger than Shevcheno by quite a bit. If I recall correctly, she gave her weight during TUF at either 150 or 155, which means she is at least 15lbs. heavier than Val.

Technically, pound for pound, I think Sijara is the best female BJJ practitioner in the UFC

Couple of the strawweight girls are black belts I think (Claudia maybe), but they are nowhere as big as she is. I cant think of any 135'ers that are black belts.

Its quite funny that she has become known from the house for her striking, the headkick KO of DeAnna for instance, when in fact its her ground credentials that are her strong suit.

In theory she should be able to tap out any girl in the UFC

Ducking already? Well I would too if I came out a fight with Roxie fucking modfarri looking like I got in a car crash

And you had fought Roxie 5 rounds with a broken foot that had kept you from sparring throughout your camp, and kept you from running for cardio or weight management pre-fight?

In the audio Nicco comes off as a respectful, humble yet proud person. She mentions laughing at ridiculous comments online since she won the belt. It's worth listening to in full.

Technically, pound for pound, I think Sijara is the best female BJJ practitioner in the UFC{/quote]

Could be. I think she subbed Claudia, but I could be wrong here.

Couple of the strawweight girls are black belts I think (Claudia maybe), but they are nowhere as big as she is. I cant think of any 135'ers that are black belts.

I was going to say Davis, but she just moved down to 125. I think Vieria. Nope, wrong. Just looked it up. Brown in BJJ, black in Judo.

Its quite funny that she has become known from the house for her striking, the headkick KO of DeAnna for instance, when in fact its her ground credentials that are her strong suit.

In theory she should be able to tap out any girl in the UFC

Yeah, and the head kick was sloppy as hell. Hit with a lot of power, but she was hardly even looking where she was throwing it. Was cool to see her land it, though. But it is not going to get easier for her to make weight unless she makes some serious changes.

No idea why I cannot properly edit my fucking post, it will not allow me to save the changes to the quote tags.

It's a brand new division, nobody has 'earned' or 'deserves' it (other than herself).Therefore it matters not. Her point is moot.

Back