Final PPV numbers for MayMac are ...

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
4.3m domestic (US) for MayMac (SHO sports announced)
Under the 4.5 they said a few months ago, but what Meltzer said in September

Sky sports already gave the 1.1m number for UK
So it might still be #1 worldwide but is closer

I don't know what you're saying. Did this beat Mayweather-Pacquiao or not?

Metlzer said that a long time, this just confirms it.

He said 4.2-4.4 & then SHO said around 4.5
So everyone went with 4.5
But to a few nitwits, Dave just makes up numbers ... ;)

but the estimated Melter did was around the middle, so the real numbers were according to what he estimated. the only thing i don't pay much attention regarding Meltzer is in WWE, the rest he's very consistent.

but the estimated Melter did was around the middle, so the real numbers were according to what he estimated. the only thing i don't pay much attention regarding Meltzer is in WWE, the rest he's very consistent.

I was agreeing, I was just giving what he actually said.

I thought it did 6.5? Or was that before the refunds from the streaming issues

That is what Dana said worldwide that Tuesday.
As I said then, there was no way to know that early

We know it did over 5.4m worldwide due to UK numbers being released by Sky (1.1m)
MayPac did about 5.5m worldwide so its close
Both did about the same $600m gross it seems

But as per usual, DW says a number & its over-inflated, but some nitwits will believe it even though we have proof he does it all the time!

dnB4qqk.jpg

so the pacuiao fight was bigger

No. Once you add in the rest of the world figures for MayMac then it will be over MayPac. Not hard to believe as MayMac had a bigger fan and casual base to draw from worldwide. Plus both Connor and Mayweather are the top self promoters in their respective sports.

No. Once you add in the rest of the world figures for MayMac then it will be over MayPac. Not hard to believe as MayMac had a bigger fan and casual base to draw from worldwide. Plus both Connor and Mayweather are the top self promoters in their respective sports.

Are u talking about revenue or ppv buys or ppv views?

Are u talking about revenue or ppv buys or ppv views?

I belive rev was about the same & worldwide buys as well.
Within 10% most likely

It fell 300k short in N.A., but beat it in UK (Ireland gets UFC on TV, but this was a PPV)

I belive rev was about the same & worldwide buys as well.
Within 10% most likely

It fell 300k short in N.A., but beat it in UK (Ireland gets UFC on TV, but this was a PPV)

USA buys is usually the benchmark (i dont necessarily agree with that though)

USA buys is usually the benchmark (i dont necessarily agree with that though)

Its only the benchmark when that is the agenda lol

You cannot discount UK buys when Conor is from Ireland & a big reason the fight was made
They made this fight to make money. To discount some of that money is extremely silly

Bottom line both made about the same & sold the same

Back