***SBBC: Greatest wrestler ever***

Greatest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slammed some slut from the company Christmas party last night. I’m hungover as fuck

You work together?

How is that going to play out?

There were like 150 people at the event and she’s a hotel manager for one of the Napa resorts my company owns. I work for the winery and only in Southern California. We don’t even work together, our companies just share the same ownership.

You work together?

How is that going to play out?

Oh come on Skeetz what the hell, hate when people always say this shit. Nailing coworkers is the GOAT activity

Oh come on Skeetz what the hell, hate when people always say this shit. Nailing coworkers is the GOAT activity

I wasnt insinuating anything, Faust. I had no idea what the situation was so I asked a question. Lol

If I banged a broad at my jerb I'd be doing the Neo in the first Matrix when agent Smith is at his office because the single ones are ugly and thirsty as fug.

Slammed some slut from the company Christmas party last night. I’m hungover as fuck
If you don’t work with her/him then post pics. If it’s a him/shim, we don’t wanna see that shit

hope you recorded her verbal explicit consent

otherwise 14% chance that she comes at you in two years claiming harassment

hope you recorded her verbal explicit consent

otherwise 14% chance that she comes at you in two years claiming harassment
She'll probably hit him up in a month when she misses her period.

Over Flair, in the South? Get a grip.
I said WCW
from 91-93 Flair was in the WWF.....and then Luger came over, wasn't allowed to compete b/c still under contract w/ NWA, did that World Bodystars shit McMahon did and then got into a car accident, delaying the Narcissist/Lex Express angles

it's also worth noting that Flair was the head booker in NWA

in that span, IIRC, Vader and Ron Simmons were the World Heavyweight Champ and Rick Rude/Sting were the US champs

Ugly is the biggest wrestling nerd on here (kind of sad tbh). I'd say he's right about that.

I haven't watched since like 9th grade IIRC (attitude era), no clue how I remember all these old school things

We weren't allowed to watch a lot of violent movies, nor play video games in my house growing up. Wrestling and regular sports was about it

About the most honest thing I've ever heard Rampage say

“I’ve always been a defensive wrestler, but when I go into fights, I get so caught up in trying to knock people’s heads off that wrestling goes out the window.

“When you’re trying to knock someone’s head off, and someone’s trying to take you down, it’s kind of weird. Once you find that happy medium, you can become a really good defensive wrestler in MMA. Sometimes I get it right, and sometimes I don’t.”

Who gives about that flat footed shitty boxer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back