***SBBC: Greatest wrestler ever***

Greatest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of interest what did he say he ran for 10,000? I'm just curious how big he went with his lie.
He didn't mention his time for the 10k but said he ran sub 3 marathon (which he actually has ran as a normal person but it was like 3:30)

My ex violated the RO I have against her. And then lied to the cops about it when they have evidence it was her.

What a way to double down on being stupid.

He didn't mention his time for the 10k but said he ran sub 3 marathon (which he actually has ran as a normal person but it was like 3:30)

That didn't make sense... he ran a sub 3 marathon... at 3:30?

Hello. I mostly reside in the PWD where @D.R.H. is convinced I’m a bot. Figured I’d check out other forums.

Don't try and trick people into to thinking you're an actual person Awesom-O.

She'll probably hit him up in a month when she misses her period.

Went raw but pulled out. She was a freak and hits the squat rack for sure. She was telling me some seriously dirty shit throughout the night lol. One of my co workers from NorCal has been trying to slam but he’s totally friend zoned. I almost felt a little bad cuz he was bummed that I swooped lol.

Went raw but pulled out. She was a freak and hits the squat rack for sure. She was telling me some seriously dirty shit throughout the night lol. One of my co workers from NorCal has been trying to slam but he’s totally friend zoned. I almost felt a little bad cuz he was bummed that I swooped lol.
Nice. Sluts are the best.

he said he ran a sub 3

when i went to check his stats it was 3:30 as his personal best

got it lol.

And 3:30 is a pretty nice time. 26.2 miles at an 8 minute flat pace... maybe in the marathoner world that's not impressive but I'd think that's a fairly impressive time for anyone not running competitively.

got it lol.

And 3:30 is a pretty nice time. 26.2 miles at an 8 minute flat pace... maybe in the marathoner world that's not impressive but I'd think that's a fairly impressive time for anyone not running competitively.
Actually it was 3:44 I just went to check.

It's better than my time for sure but such a difference from what he says

Why do you have a restraining order on your ex?

She broke into my email, my Facebook, and my phone. Took pictures of all my conversations and plastered them all online. So I filed a restraining order on her to get her to stop. So what does she do? Tries changing the password on my email account so many times it locks it down.

If he gets butthurt over shit like that, probably explains why she wasn't interested.

Had a friend that was kind of a manlet that was trying to swoop on one of our other friend's exs back in the day. I ended up meeting them at a bar and she was telling me stuff like "he's being so awkward" and "I can't stand to be around him right now." I ended up slamming later that night I'm pretty sure just based off the fact that he was driving her towards me with his weirdness. Least amount of effort I've put into pulling some girl.

Dude still holds a grudge about it too. It's not my fault he's an insecure manlet though.

@Corona You probably got the gonorrhea bruh. Bitches from Napa are known for that shit. It's the highest gonorrhea per capita rate in the country.

I’ll let you know in a few weeks fam
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

I was going to guess 27:40. I mean you might as well aim high if you're making it up.

Not having to worry about catching std's from random girls anymore is great. just head over to the clinic @Corona and get a script just to be sure.

She’s slamming tourist during the summer. In the slow time of year (winter) she slums for you. Go get checked. Or slam some other chicks and wait a few weeks for a phone call/text. That roundabout STD Test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back