Perry talks loss to Ponzinibbio: "He poked me in the eye"

The refs allow at least 1 eye poke a fight, just like they allow you to grab the shit out of the cage. It's not really a rule unless it is enforced.

#webeleivethesurvivors

#stopeyepokes

#eyepokesareruiningmma

Shit changed the fight like day and night
Perry was lighting him up, showing his might
Landing lefts and rights, his future bright
Then pokenibio threw a strike
Fingers foward at eye socket height
His poking technique trained and tight
Stabbed Perrys eye, robbing his sight
This kind of tactic is not alright
Ponzi’s a cheat, im surprised he dont bite
This repeat offender dont deserve to fight

View attachment 314457

Which cheating technique did Alan Jouban use?

Spinning Eye-Poke.

giphy.gif

That strike would have slept most welterweights

It only made Perry quit throwing.

That spinning backfist was the biggest eye poke ever......really Ponz.....

Damn he got poked in the eye and still went to a decision against the #10. He would've won it weren't for the eye poke.

I didn't even watch the fight.

<Dany07>
Mom didn't pay her cable bill? Being a whore is tough this time of year. There is the internet you can probably find it. Or just hate from the side lines that's apparently cool these days too

Mom didn't pay her cable bill? Being a whore is tough this time of year. There is the internet you can probably find it. Or just hate from the side lines that's apparently cool these days too
You sound upset.

It's hilarious that perry doesn't know how mms fights are scored.

I'm not a Platinum fan per say but Ponzi really pisses me off with the constant eye pokes. I'd like Ponzi Lawler next and Mike needs to fight a couple more guys I've not heard of.
Why do u want Lawler to be blind? Wtf did he ever do to u

In the video he also said it was a split decision.

I don't think he's very smart.

He's not allowed to have an opinion on his own fights though. And people have selectively chosen to ignore this type stuff Mike says because they have sherdog shoved up there ass so far they are more upset about his fans than they actually are with Mike LOL

Back