Perry talks loss to Ponzinibbio: "He poked me in the eye"

Perry lost to the better fighter that night, got whooped period. I haven't been a fan of his - he admittedly impressed me this time around - hats off.

He is an idiot if he actually thinks it was a razor close decision... LOL

Excuse making loser

Black belt with dem excuses

]
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

KIIHm44.jpg

B-b-b-b-b-but excuses!!!

<Waaah><Waaah>
<Waaah>

He also punched you in the eye repeatedly Mike. It's why you lost.

Did Alan Jouban poke him in the eyes too?

The refs allow at least 1 eye poke a fight, just like they allow you to grab the shit out of the cage. It's not really a rule unless it is enforced.
Ponzi eye poke was 25 seconds into the 2nd... & he only hit Plat in the head one time prior to that in the whole fight despite throwing 47 attempts. It was a quick little jab at the end of the 1st... to the right cheek that didn't even leave a mark.

Plat between rounds 1 & 2 - No damage
Plat in corner before 2nd.JPG

After the eye poke, they scrambled and Plat still hadn't been struck in the head this round... yet 30 seconds later his eye is bleeding.

I'm just saying... that wasn't your typical eye poke. It ain't just an excuse... & it very well could've made the difference that allowed Ponzi to get the better of him for the rest of the round.

Plat poked by Ponzi eye bleeding.JPG

Ponzi eye poke was 25 seconds into the 2nd... & he only hit Plat in the head one time prior to that in the whole fight despite throwing 47 attempts. It was a quick little jab to the right cheek that didn't even leave a mark.

Plat between rounds 1 & 2 - No damage
View attachment 314511

After the eye poke, they scrambled and Plat still hadn't been struck in the head this round... yet 30 seconds later his eye is bleeding.

I'm just saying... that wasn't your typical eye poke. It ain't just an excuse... & it very well could've made the difference that allowed Ponzi to get the better of him for the rest of the round.

View attachment 314513

Jesus f'n christ are you trying to convince us or yourself?!

This is like watching a 15 year old deal with his first bad breakup. Don't worry kiddo, it'll all be ok soon....

This is like watching a 15 year old deal with his first bad breakup. Don't worry kiddo, it'll all be ok soon....
All I've done here is present data. you're the one going overboard.

I just wanted to know what was what cause people were all over the place talking about it.

I happened to notice that Plat wasn't getting hit in the head... so I went back & confirmed it. I came to Sherdog & told someone about it & they said that's because Ponzi didn't throw anything. So I said f*ck it, & I watched it again & counted how many times Ponzi missed. Pre-eye poke his head strike attempts are 47... & he only landed 1. That's pretty significant when you consider how many times he got hit after the eye poke.

It's just data buddeh.... don't shoot the messenger.

That’s pretty much what happened. He wasn’t crying he states what happened. Did you watch the fight or just parrot bs you read on here from guys
Reading a play by play?

All I've done here is present data. you're the one going overboard.

I just wanted to know what was what cause people were all over the place talking about it.

I happened to notice that Plat wasn't getting hit in the head... so I went back & confirmed it. I came to Sherdog & told someone about it & they said that's because Ponzi didn't throw anything. So I said f*ck it, & I watched it again & counted how many times Ponzi missed. Pre-eye poke his head strike attempts are 47... & he only landed 1. That's pretty significant when you consider how many times he got hit after the eye poke.

It's just data buddeh.... don't shoot the messenger.

Riiiiiggghhht. Do me a favor; believe what you posted. I can tell you truly need to.

Ponzi landed 1 head strike in RD 1?

It was a close fight. I thought perry won the first.
After the eye poke the whole fight turned.
Eye pokes are a huge problem in the ufc. It’s become a well utilized cheap technique. And it’s a game changer and there’s no penalty for it.

Pride never had this problem. Probably due to the style of the glove.

It was a close fight. I thought perry won the first.
After the eye poke the whole fight turned.
Eye pokes are a huge problem in the ufc. It’s become a well utilized cheap technique. And it’s a game changer and there’s no penalty for it.

Pride never had this problem. Probably due to the style of the glove.

Where was the answer to my question?

Ponzi needs some consequences for the constant eye pokes. Like a fight with jon jones.

Riiiiiggghhht. Do me a favor; believe what you posted. I can tell you truly need to.
It's you who needs to make Plat look bad... not me who is just presenting data needing anything.

It's really hard for you to talk sh*t about real data... so you have to turn your attention on making fun of me for digging up the truth. I get it...

fool-in-the-rain-troll-final-with-snail-new-bg.jpg

Ponzi landed 1 head strike in RD 1?
Where was the answer to my question?
Yeah, you have to look really close, because the camera is right over his shoulder... but you can catch a quick left jab at 0:17 on the countdown clock.

He didn't land another head strike until after the eye poke & then shortly after that is when he started landing all those combos.

Perry still my boy!!! Ponz a great fighter, but also an eye poker!!! Perry really doesn't lose too much steam here (minus sherdork haters) - I'm sensing Perry vs Lawler next!! It's an opponent for Robbie who's not in the top 10, and a good chance for another Plat ko!!!
Don't like Perry or too many of his fans, but this is a great reply from a grounded person. I think you're absolutely right.

It's you who needs to make Plat look bad...

Why would I need to? He has his fans and his mouth to do that for him. You don't have to make a dipshit with stupid fans look bad, you just sit back and watch it happen.

not me who is just presenting data needing anything

It's really hard for you to talk sh*t about real data...

How many head strikes did Ponzi land in rd1?

so you have to turn your attention on making fun of me for digging up the truth. I get it...

fool-in-the-rain-troll-final-with-snail-new-bg.jpg

No I'm making fun of you for the effort you put into trying to convince yourself your favorite fighter didn't just get his ass whopped. It's both easy and fun. :)

Yeah, you have to look really close, because the camera is right over his shoulder... but you can catch a quick left jab at 0:17 on the countdown clock.

He didn't land another head strike until after the eye poke & then shortly after that is when he started landing all those combos.

Thank you for completely proving my point.

I thought they both had an eye poke in that fight. Perry got Ponz later on too.

I'm no Perry fan but untill the eye poke I had him winning and hebhad Ponz on the back foot. After the eye poke Ponz came out of his shell and pushed forward and targeted the eye heavily with his jab

Shit changed the fight like day and night
Perry was lighting him up, showing his might
Landing lefts and rights, his future bright
Then pokenibio threw a strike
Fingers foward at eye socket height
His poking technique trained and tight
Stabbed Perrys eye, robbing his sight
This kind of tactic is not alright
Ponzi’s a cheat, im surprised he dont bite
This repeat offender dont deserve to fight

View attachment 314457

reading this made me want to kill myself tonight