Immigrants voting against the native population = Audacious?

I don't know why leftists are so mad. . . hasn't london voted overwhelmingly left, it's been diverse for a very long time. Immigrants in US vote left. What's the butthurt over?
TS is getting shit for being a moron. Shitting on morons shouldn't be a partisan issue

LOL. You have huge problems with Italians establishing NJ? Jewish communities in NY? The Pennsylvania Dutch? Mormons? The Amish?

Ya. It's tribalism. But you guys only have a problem with it when it's brown communities. And BTW, all the above mentioned groups largely immigrated as backwards, poor individuals - which is why they established communities in the first place, ie., mutual support.

Heck, I had no idea about the Italians or Dutch making "communities" here in the US. And thats probably because they INTEGRATED well enough that hardly anyone ever hears about it. Furthermore what harm have they ever caused compared to the trash we are getting from Muslim countries?????

Mormons? I agree mostly with Joe Rogan calling them the "coolest, easy going cult in the US." Haven't heard of them committing mass murder just yet, have you? Although the whole polygamy stuff is pretty damn sketchy. Not sure how they haven't got the hammer dropped on them yet.

Jewish? Again, I've heard of maybe 2 or 3 hate crimes in the past 18 years from the Jewish community in the US. I do know when a bunch of hasidic jews get together they can really annoy people about how "superior" they are towards others in public which can be annoying.

Amish? First off I'd like to know which country they immigrated from. Secondly does the Amish deserve to be in the same thread as the trash we have coming into our country nowadays? I'll take a few hundred Amish over one Sayfullo Saipov any day.

They immigrated as "backwards, poor, indivi-WHAT"?? Well it wasn't backwards enough. Because if it was they'd never made it this far. Especially how heavy handed the American police (and citizens) used to be.

"You guys have a problem with brown bla bla bla" I'm pretty sure Sayfullo Saipov wasn't "brown".

Last edited:
I don't know why leftists are so mad. . .

Not a leftist, but you've got to understand that regurgitating the same talking points for 15 pages and refusing to acknowledge factual errors and basic history can be quite irritating?

Just as an example - it was both left and right wing parties in the UK who encouraged immigration from the former colonies following WW2, and many of the minorities from the subcontinent vote tory on a consistent basis.

In spite of that basic historical fact, how long do you think it will be before we hear the claim that immigration to the UK is a tactic to gain votes from the left wing? Soon, I'll guess.

Not a leftist, but you've got to understand that regurgitating the same talking points for 15 pages and refusing to acknowledge factual errors and basic history can be quite irritating?

Just as an example - it was both left and right wing parties in the UK who encouraged immigration from the former colonies following WW2, and many of the minorities from the subcontinent vote tory on a consistent basis.

In spite of that basic historical fact, how long do you think it will be before we hear the claim that immigration to the UK is a tactic to gain votes from the left wing? Soon, I'll guess.
post ww2, he's talking about today and in America. UK was only to demonstrate voting patterns. If democrats thought immigrants would vote republican you would see the border wall from space China style.

Heck, I had no idea about the Italians or Dutch making "communities" here in the US. And thats probably because they INTEGRATED well enough that hardly anyone ever hears about it. Furthermore what harm have they ever caused compared to the trash we are getting from Muslim countries?????

Mormons? I agree mostly with Joe Rogan calling them the "coolest, easy going cult in the US." Haven't heard of them committing mass murder just yet, have you? Although the whole polygamy stuff is pretty damn sketchy. Not sure how they haven't got the hammer dropped on them yet.

Jewish? Again, I've heard of maybe 2 or 3 hate crimes in the past 18 years from the Jewish community in the US. I do know when a bunch of hasidic jews get together they can really annoy people about how "superior" they are towards others in public which can be annoying.

Amish? First off I'd like to know which country they immigrated from. Secondly does the Amish deserve to be in the same thread as the trash we have coming into our country nowadays? I'll take a few hundred Amish over one Sayfullo Saipov any day.

They immigrated as "backwards, poor, indivi-WHAT"?? Well it wasn't backwards enough. Because if it was they'd never made it this far. Especially how heavy handed the American police (and citizens) used to be.

"You guys have a problem with brown bla bla bla" I'm pretty sure Sayfullo Saipov wasn't "brown".

Pennsylvania Dutch refers to Germans. And yes, all the groups mentioned congregated into niche communities - which is what you are complaining about current immigrants doing. Obviously as cultural groups stay here longer, they become more diluted into a melting pot. Emphasis on melting pot.

Group of peoples do what perceive as theyr own interest in the space offered by the power

There's no such thing as gratitude or fair in geopolitic and social changes

This in a fantasy balanced scenario, then you got today politic made of demonize the opposite group of peoples, offering to be "your candidate" against them

Pennsylvania Dutch refers to Germans. And yes, all the groups mentioned congregated into niche communities - which is what you are complaining about current immigrants doing. Obviously as cultural groups stay here longer, they become more diluted into a melting pot. Emphasis on melting pot.

OK let me make it a little more simple for you to understand. If someone wanted to dip some poop into your melting pot of chocolate fondue would you let them?

OK let me make it a little more simple for you to understand. If someone wanted to dip some poop into your melting pot of chocolate fondue would you let them?

You already pissed in the pool when you came here in the first place. Reap what you sow.

And you don't sound very American:

81JH-huMHTL._SY550_.jpg

You already pissed in the pool when you came here in the first place. Reap what you sow.

And you don't sound very American:

81JH-huMHTL._SY550_.jpg

How about NO.

Those people were shitty people before we ever stepped foot in those countries. And even THEY will admit that.

depends on whether you're having some or not

tell me if this seems familiar to you

inmigrants4.jpg

anti-immigrant-cartoon.jpg

letstay.gif

It's too late now. Nothing can be done than just to accept it.

In this thread, people high fiving each other as if they won something. I'm not trying to "win or lose" an argument. I'm just trying to get to the truth.

The truth is, the population of California has been replaced. Same is happening in England, Canada and many other western countries.

Against the democratic will of the people that lived there. Often replaced by people that reliably vote left.

But, yeah, in answer to your question, it's too late to "do" anything.

You are being shit at because you said natives are being replaced, when the "natives" were massacred and the first colonists werent Anglos, it was Spanish/Mexicans.

Why do you think all those cities in the Southwest have spanish names? Your own twisted logic falls flat on its face.

You are being shit at because you said natives are being replaced, when the "natives" were massacred and the first colonists werent Anglos, it was Spanish/Mexicans.

Why do you think all those cities in the Southwest have spanish names? Your own twisted logic falls flat on its face.

White majority countries don't deserve to exist because of our murderous and oppressive history. Got it.

White majority countries don't deserve to exist because of our murderous and oppressive history. Got it.

where does it say the US is or isn't supposed to be a "white majority" country?

Part of me wishes Clinton had won just so we could fast forward the decline of the west. Bring in millions of Syrians, give amnesty to all illegals in the spirit of "reuniting families" and take Obama's 20 trillion deficit and ramp it up!!

Who cares at this point? I don't care anymore. F**k it, we have such self-hate and weak will to maintain what he inherited, we deserve to lose everything at this point.

Nice try strawman you got there.

I merely said that your usage of the word "native" is wrong, there isnt anything native about Anglos in California, if you ignore the true natives because they didnt had a political entity then you have to defer to the ones who actually founded California which were the Spanish/Mexicans.

Your own logic attacks your POV.

Part of me wishes Clinton had won just so we could fast forward the decline of the west. Bring in millions of Syrians, give amnesty to all illegals in the spirit of "reuniting families" and take Obama's 20 trillion deficit and ramp it up!!

Who cares at this point? I don't care anymore. F**k it, we have such self-hate and weak will to maintain what he inherited, we deserve to lose everything at this point.

cached.imagescaler.hbpl.co-11-20161026120357480.png

You giving up? So when can we schedule a raid on your house and family? I am calling dibs on your mom. Have her dolled up in a French maid outfit.. that’s my favorite..

How about NO.

Those people were shitty people before we ever stepped foot in those countries. And even THEY will admit that.

There are bad seeds in every single demographic, rich and poor, brown and white. The fact that you want to paint with broad strokes seems a little ignorant to me.

People are people bro. Get to know someone face to face and you will find out that the majority of people just want the same things as you - a happy family, peace, food on the table, etc.

Back