Joe Rogan - "I won't be mad if Ferguson & Khabib fight for real title, while Conor gets stripped"

I say give him another year or 2 to defend if not strip him immediately

Yes,that's what i'm talking about they need to start putting their foot down!Also,if Khabib misses weight four more times they need to force him up to 170,four eye pokes automatic point deduction and one day rehab for failed drug tests!

Plus, dumdums, remember, "stripping" him doesn't really mean anything anyway. He'd still earn 8 figures per fight and get PPV points. And he'd still be the best fighter. The only thing different would be names written on websites and TV graphics.

Take what happened at featherweight, for example. They "stripped" Conor of the featherweight title. Yet, Conor is featherweight champion.

Plus, dumdums, remember, "stripping" him doesn't really mean anything anyway. He'd still earn 8 figures per fight and get PPV points. And he'd still be the best fighter. The only thing different would be names written on websites and TV graphics.

Take what happened at featherweight, for example. They "stripped" Conor of the featherweight title. Yet, Conor is featherweight champion.
McNut-Nibbler identified^^^^^

lol

Pointless to strip the title unless Conor either states his intention not to fight (like a Diaz bro or GSP) or he ducks a contender (like DJ).

Contract negotiations with the UFC are the only reason he hasn't fought.

I suggest you "fans" stop caring so much about titles and just focus on fights. Are you fight fans or title fans?

Ferguson is legit and deserves a title. That's why he has one.

Here's the Conor nuthugger crying about "I just love fights, not titles" again.

If you don't care about titles, then why do you care if he vacates or not?

I think everyone, save for McGs most ardent huggers at this point, would agree with Hogan on this one.

ENOUGH holding the division up with BS.

Thirteen months without a single defense of THIS belt. A lifetime of not defending ANY belt. It's beyond laughable at this point.

Let the real, ACTIVE lightweight fighters fight for the title.

4:45

I wouldnt call Khabib "active"

Tony and Conor both fought 11 times each in same 5 years Khabib fought 3 times.

22 fights vs 3.

McNut-Nibbler identified^^^^^

lol
Pussy who's incapable of defending his dumdum opinion by responding to anything I said, identified.

Identified long long ago. You're just littering the forums by repeating the same shitposts over and over, at this point.

He is not the best fighter. His belt only means he can beat Eddie. Either fight or move on. It’s not like he did a whole lot in that division.

I am still butt hurt we never got to see Tony vs Khabib the first time around. The MMA gods must have truly been upset that day to deny us one of the most intriguing match ups I can think of.

Here's the Conor nuthugger crying about "I just love fights, not titles" again.

If you don't care about titles, then why do you care if he vacates or not?
I do prefer fights to titles. Don't you? You ran from me in our last exchange, no?

It doesn't matter if they "strip" him or he "vacates" or not. Read my 2nd post in this thread. He'd remain lightweight champ regardless. Just like he remained featherweight champ. I don't think they should do it simply because they have no reason to (unlike with GSP or DJ). But it isn't like it really matters either way.

Yes,that's what i'm talking about they need to start putting their foot down!Also,if Khabib misses weight four more times they need to force him up to 170,four eye pokes automatic point deduction and one day rehab for failed drug tests!

I agree on all your points!

A lot of famous Champions: "You're not a real champion until you defend the belt"

Conor: "They can't take my belt if I don't defend it"

<seedat>

He is not the best fighter. His belt only means he can beat Eddie. Either fight or move on. It’s not like he did a whole lot in that division.
He's the best fighter because he's better than all the other fighters. He's better than Ferguson, Khabib, Barboza, etc.

I think everyone, save for McGs most ardent huggers at this point, would agree with Hogan on this one.

Thirteen months without a single defense of THIS belt. A lifetime of not defending ANY belt. It's beyond laughable at this point.

Agreed with everything you said, except that Khabib is not an active fighter.
He is the opposite

I’d have to agree at this point. It's great for Conor that he's cashing on momentum, but it would be better for the rest of the world if he hunkered down and defended his prize.

He's the best fighter because he's better than all the other fighters. He's better than Ferguson, Khabib, Barboza, etc.
John went full Cola

docp2.gif

Says the tard who defends his NON-defending hero incessantly, no matter how idiotic you BOTH look at this stage. lol

Keep crying, McLoadGargler.
Do you ever respond to people? Do you just want the last word?

last word

I do prefer fights to titles. Don't you? You ran from me in our last exchange, no?

It doesn't matter if they "strip" him or he "vacates" or not. Read my 2nd post in this thread. He'd remain lightweight champ regardless. Just like he remained featherweight champ. I don't think they should do it simply because they have no reason to (unlike with GSP or DJ). But it isn't like it really matters either way.

For someone who doesn't care about title fights you sure have a lot to say about them.

I’m sorry but that is not how it works. We don’t know he is the best which is why (contrary to popular belief) title defenses are so important. GSP was the best at WW because he fought and defeated everyone.

Back