Platinum Member
Reaction score
Miocic is 17-2
Ngannou is 11-1
Cormier is 19-1
Oezdemir is 15-1

That is nuts!

Thoughts?

That's a lot of wins but not a lot of losses.

Wow. Looking forward to 220. Hope there will be a change in the HW title not in the LHW

Jon Jones would beat the shit out of all 4 of them too.

As long it's the right HW and he's the right size and it's the right time Jones would wreck HW's. Jon's own words.

UFC 219 is 78-8.

Not too bad as well.

194 was 70-5. Pretty fun stat TBH! I wonder which card had the best ratio.

Pre-Mcgregor Aldo boosts any card pretty hard. And Overeem drops it down big time, haha.

Upd. Looks like there's almost always "that one guy" who's been around long enough to have 5+ losses and it ruins everything, e.g. Faber, Lawler or Hendo, lmao.

Jones vs Gus with its 83-11 could've been the GOAT if not for Wineland's 8 defeats.

Last edited:

How would he beat the shit out of Ngganou?

Maybe oblique kick/eye poke him and run away for fifteen minutes but not beat the shit oit of him. He easily shrugged off Reem like he was nothing and weight classes exist for a reason.

Cormier and Oz, yes.

The heavys? Maybe but I doubt it. Jon doesn't want to go to heavyweight. He scurred.

How would he beat the shit out of Ngganou?

Maybe oblique kick/eye poke him and run away for fifteen minutes but not beat the shit oit of him. He easily shrugged off Reem like he was nothing and weight classes exist for a reason.

The way in which he handled the Reem in the clinch was surprising to say the least. I thought that would be his best position to use his knees. Francis is too scary, hope Miocic can keep the belt.

19-2

824380276.0.jpg

Back