Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
aWEo0.gif
VT7XQ.gif

I’m watching too!!!!!!!!

How was your sons bday? Sounds like fun. Did u see my funny golf n stuff story?

He had a blast, he hit 1000 tickets twice on this game and was able to get a Star Wars Funko. Then we took him to Spencers (lol) and he picked out a rainbow lava lamp, fake dog poo, Deadpool wallet, Deadpool beanie and fart spray.

aWEo0.gif
VT7XQ.gif

I’m watching too!!!!!!!!

How was your sons bday? Sounds like fun. Did u see my funny golf n stuff story?

I saw it and I was very disappointed in your story. First of all, how the fuck do you talk about Golf n Stuff without referencing The Karate Kid? Second, why did it take you so many words to describe Bumper Boats? Here, I'll do it for you: Bumper Boats.

He had a blast, he hit 1000 tickets twice on on this game and was able to get a Star Wars Funko. Then we took him to Spencers (lol) and he picked out a rainbow lava lamp, fake dog poo, Deadpool wallet, Deadpool beanie and fart spray.

Roman Greens are in his future!

He had a blast, he hit 1000 tickets twice on this game and was able to get a Star Wars Funko. Then we took him to Spencers (lol) and he picked out a rainbow lava lamp, fake dog poo, Deadpool wallet, Deadpool beanie and fart spray.

Your son is the PWD in larvae stage. Grow him bigger and better, champ. He can be king some day. You know who his hand will be.

the chick who lost is on a backstage clampage bc she thought she won

I saw it and I was very disappointed in your story. First of all, how the fuck do you talk about Golf n Stuff without referencing The Karate Kid? Second, why did it take you so many words to describe Bumper Boats? Here, I'll do it for you: Bumper Boats.
<Lmaoo>

My 10 yr old son has bigger triceps than botchfish

My ten year old son has a bigger yoke than Botchfish. Dat 5 years of wrestling putting his 20 something year older Botchfish to shame....

I've been home for just over three hours and my cat is driving me crazy already. He just won't shut the fuck up. Even when I was sitting next to him petting him he wouldn't shut up.

Did Condit or Khabib fight yet?

Condit fought first and lost the decision. He started out too slow the first two rounds (looked like ring rust to me) then knew he needed to step it up and won the third.

You let your child get a lava lamp, you know what you're getting your child in for.

What do you have against sensory relaxation, Sven? You guys are ass backwards on your alternative medicine over there in Australia.

What do you have against sensory relaxation, Sven? You guys are ass backwards on your alternative medicine over there in Australia.

"Alternative Medicine".... We dont sell lava lamps because they are usually made in China and start house fires. Also they promote drug use.

AT0a0Ue.gif

Maybe he'd like lava lamps more if they were each filled with an aborted koala fetus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back