Solution to the Conor problem:

It's like a relationship that's on a 'break'... If they want him to come back then they should strip him, move on and show some interest in someone else. Calling and texting non-stop while he still gets to run around wearing the belt you gave to him reeks of desperation.

just looking for a quote. i'm not following every word they say about conor like many of you..

you got one?
what exactly are you wanting from a quote. they have obviously been protecting this gaytard forever now, what is a new quote going to accomplish for you?

just looking for a quote. i'm not following every word they say about conor like many of you..

you got one?

I think you are right actually. Last one i can find was from december 5th, and that one was even borderline protecting him.

Fair enough.

you got one?
here you go: dana white from tmz: 'ive been suckling conor's little weenis for 2 years now and there are no signs that i am going to tire of it. he keeps promising hes going to finish in my mouth but then yanks it out right before climax to keep me in control. ill update everyone with any further developments.'

that may or may not be fiction. does that help?

This worked before with less charismatic/famous/successful guys. The problem is that Conor alone is better at promoting fights (and himself) than the whole UFC machine. Dana&co realize this and try to find the ways to compromise, they really need Conor more than he needs them.

what exactly are you wanting from a quote. they have obviously been protecting this gaytard forever now, what is a new quote going to accomplish for you?
this thread says they are protecting and defending him. i'm asking for examples where they're doing this now.

this thread says they are protecting and defending him. i'm asking for examples where they're doing this now.
youve been here forever, is someone hacking into your account? there is no way youre this innocent

Facts:
- Conor has enough money, UFC can not top the 100 million he made from the Floyd fight
- Conor has a huge ego
- Ergo: ego is the way to go

Steps to take from a UFC perspective:
- Strip him of his title and devaluate his worth as a fighter, also hurt his ego.
- Tell the media he got gifted fights and is not the best fighter (Dana, looking at you, do your thing)
- Let Khabib and Tony fight for the true belt, they deserve it
- Be offensive, take control
- Bash Conor in any way possible like UFC did with a lot of other fighters
- Offer Conor a chance to regain his title for 20 million, if not fuck you
- Make the money fight, if negotiations fail, bash him more and call him scared and promote Khabib or Tony.

What UFC is doing now, basically protecting Conor and defending him, is counter productive. They are only boosting his market value, which they shouldn't do since they can't pay him even at this point.

Devaluate, negotiate, and if it fails fuck him and bash him. They did it before.

<mma3>
SOunds about right.
No fighter is bigger than the game. Their catering to Conor is what makes him bigger.

And even if it fails, they would have devalued him and moved on.
UFC would be better for it. MMA would be better for it.
A pity those greedy fucks can't see past that.

This worked before with less charismatic/famous/successful guys. The problem is that Conor alone is better at promoting fights (and himself) than the whole UFC machine. Dana&co realize this and try to find the ways to compromise, they really need Conor more than he needs them.

They do, but there is a breaking point... if Conor keeps demanding more than UFC can offer (which is the case i think), they should play it hard. If Conor only wants to fight for 100 million he will not ever fight again, so UFC should destroy his legacy as much as they can, which will give more credit to their other fighters.

Just business, that is all.

SOunds about right.
No fighter is bigger than the game. Their catering to Conor is what makes him bigger.

And even if it fails, they would have devalued him and moved on.
UFC would be better for it. MMA would be better for it.
A pity those greedy fucks can't see past that.

My man :)

Business is business.. you can promote him to make money off the Floyd fight.. and you can also devaluate him to make more money from his next MMA fight.

Hell no UFC gives a shit about their relationship with Conor, they have to figure out how to make money.

Also, give the belt to either Tony or Khabib, either by fighting Conor or stripping him.

yea business is business. tony vs khabib wont break 150k ppv buys, conor vs either of them is 750K+

Yeah the UFC should hire you to think of this stuff for them

Thank god, another Conor thread.

Nice one mate, there wasn’t anywhere else on these forum boards to discuss him.

you got one?
"If he wants to go down that road with us, let me tell you, it will be an epic fall." Dana - Alluding to how they made Conor, and can break Conor. And they can.

Back