Who will win the Heavyweight Grand Prix

Mitrione should be the favorite but I wouldn’t be surprised if Bader won lol

Moose

9-1 in tournament bouts and undefeated at hw

Alternates for the win!

Everyone will start to moan that this is in the wrong forum.

But...

I don't read any other forum apart from this one. And I'm interested in this Grand Prix. So... Fuck you

I can maybe see Mir winning? Not sure. Even a Fedor shocker
I'm sorry I posted this in Conor's forum but some of these guys were more recently in a UFC cage than he was, and Conor also attended a Bellator event so hopefully that's enough of a connection to keep it here.

Probably Bader.

Got a real weird feeling that Chael can get to the finals though

Probably Bader.

Got a real weird feeling that Chael can get to the finals though
Listening to Chael can cause that weird feeling. His YouTube videos are great. It's the strangest combination of humble and arrogance I have ever come across. Completely fascinating..

wtf theres a hw grand prix? someone give me the info

Listening to Chael can cause that weird feeling. His YouTube videos are great. It's the strangest combination of humble and arrogance I have ever come across. Completely fascinating..

Without listening to him I'm convinced he can beat Rampage. Rampage does tend to gas a bit as of late and his TDD isn't the best. I can see him taking a boring decision over Fedor too, although Mir taps him.

That being said Chael could convince me he'd beat Ngannou and Stipe in the same night after beating Rampage.

I am pulling for Matt Mitrione, I always enjoy watching his fights.

Would be crazy fun to see Chael take it though just to hear all about it from him, but I think he has the toughest road to victory and I don't even see him getting past Rampage.

Do you think Coker is pulling for Fedor to take it to make the UFC look weaker than it is?

(A lot of ex UFC guy's in it so I posted this here)

What ex UFC guys? Lmao

With free flow of juice, we might be surprised, but I am picking Meathead or Bader.

Let it flow

images

bader, meathead or fedor imo

I think either Bader or Mitrione got this locked.
I agree. But really, truthfully; I just can't get into it. None of these guys are a threat to the Top Heavies in the UFC. Just another plastic cup to put on the mantle of "whogivesashit"!!

Either Rampage, Bader, Mitrione, Mir, Nelson, King Mo, Fedor or Sonnen. That's just my wild guess though.

Back