Who will win the Heavyweight Grand Prix

magicmarker

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I am pulling for Matt Mitrione, I always enjoy watching his fights.

Would be crazy fun to see Chael take it though just to hear all about it from him, but I think he has the toughest road to victory and I don't even see him getting past Rampage.

Do you think Coker is pulling for Fedor to take it to make the UFC look weaker than it is?

(A lot of ex UFC guy's in it so I posted this here)

I think either Bader or Mitrione got this locked.

Mir takes it. If he is in shape, and fights smart I don’t think he can lose.

Mir or Bader. Mitrione lack of grappling will get him submitted or decisioned

Chael leg-humping his way to the title would be a disaster.

This tourney just doesn't interest me, since none of the guys are UFC level anymore and the Bellator HWT title has been a joke for years.

If not Bader, then Mitrione.

Maybe King Mo, but the others dont really stand much of a chance. They're old shot and/or undersized.

Frank Mir, only if he is in "legitimate" shape.

If not, Matt Mitrione.

Chael leg-humping his way to the title would be a disaster.

This tourney just doesn't interest me, since none of the guys are UFC level anymore and the Bellator HWT title has been a joke for years.

Eh, Bader is top 3 LHW. Matt is good enough to be middle of the pack like he was before in the UFC. King Mo could hang imo, though I don't see him contending and he is a LHW.

Would be crazy fun to see Chael take it though just to hear all about it from him, but I think he has the toughest road to victory and I don't even see him getting past Rampage.

Do you think Coker is pulling for Fedor to take it to make the UFC look weaker than it is?

Wrong forum bra

Everyone will start to moan that this is in the wrong forum.

But...

I don't read any other forum apart from this one. And I'm interested in this Grand Prix. So... Fuck you

I can maybe see Mir winning? Not sure. Even a Fedor shocker

A possible outcome for this tourney is that besides King Mo can we trust that all these fighters will be good to go after for the second fights. There will be alternates for sure. If Rampage wins he probably wouldn’t even want to fight, Chael will fail a drug test and so on

Javy Ayala..in like 2 years.Good job Bellator.

With free flow of juice, we might be surprised, but I am picking Meathead or Bader.

Probably Mitrione or Rampage, if he trains right.

Back