2018 CFB Championship Week SEC SEC SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Peters blacked out for 30-40sec after the hit against Wisconsin. Yikes.

Yeah, Looch gave us the details last night. They literally had the governor call Aranda and tell him how much they needed him. By all accounts, he balked with the pen in his hand.

Oh well, onto the next target. Popular sentiment is Elko from Notre Dame.

Yeah, Looch gave us the details last night. They literally had the governor call Aranda and tell him how much they needed him. By all accounts, he balked with the pen in his hand.

Oh well, onto the next target. Popular sentiment is Elko from Notre Dame.

Greg Abbott? Gross.

Greg Abbott? Gross.

Governor of Louisiana, LSU did that lmao.

Here's the bit from premium

"While the Tigers' unprecedented monetary offer certainly had something to do with it, Aranda sticking around may have had more to do with his heart than his head (or financial security). As I stated in a thread earlier tonight, LSU had the governor of the state of Louisiana call the DC and had players, assistant coaches and recruits call and/or facetime Aranda and his entire family. It was literally a full-court press that the A&M target eventually succumbed to. The bottom line is that Aranda sought out the Aggies, walked right up to the altar and then got cold feet during the reading of the vows...literally with a contract in hand."

Lamar Jackson is leaving for the NFL.

NDSU just won another FCS title. That makes 6 of the last 7 FCS championships.

Eric mangini? Lol.

yes basically just talking about how much harbaugh loves football.
harbaugh only gave them three weeks off (i guess standard is 4) and at the start of the first meeting Harbaugh is like "who else couldnt sleep bc they were so excited to get here" and everyone is like yeah coach thats it...

Had a great Saturday night with my friends watching the Falcons game, throwing the football around and playing with my dog all before our friendship is irreparably destroyed tomorrow night

Governor of Louisiana, LSU did that lmao.

Here's the bit from premium

"While the Tigers' unprecedented monetary offer certainly had something to do with it, Aranda sticking around may have had more to do with his heart than his head (or financial security). As I stated in a thread earlier tonight, LSU had the governor of the state of Louisiana call the DC and had players, assistant coaches and recruits call and/or facetime Aranda and his entire family. It was literally a full-court press that the A&M target eventually succumbed to. The bottom line is that Aranda sought out the Aggies, walked right up to the altar and then got cold feet during the reading of the vows...literally with a contract in hand."
The SEC...it just means more.

Game day ladies!

Let's see some score predictions.

I have a difficult time believing Georgia will be able to run the ball. Agaist Oklahoma, they showed that you can run the ball on their defense.

Low scoring affair.

BAMA 24
Dawgs 13

Alabama 30
Georgia 14

I have a difficult time believing Georgia will be able to run the ball.

Just to bring you back to your childhood.

herschel-walker-owns-bates-o.gif

Game day ladies!

Let's see some score predictions.

I have a difficult time believing Georgia will be able to run the ball. Agaist Oklahoma, they showed that you can run the ball on their defense.

Low scoring affair.

BAMA 24
Dawgs 13
Alabama 30
Georgia 14

<{danawhoah}>

I don’t see this being a two possession game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back