PWd 529 Gutter thread gutter thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe should be champ. Great worker, great talker, fans want a reason to get behind him...I hope he gets switched to Smackdown.

I really hate how they reference NXT all the time, but pretend none of the matches actually happened.
I don’t think joe has the casual appeal to be champ.

Son that bra is working overtime

yeah, but you're Lakersfan...so you know...Lakersfan.
Do u really think he puts butts in seats compared to Roman / lesnar / potentially Braun ?

Or even KO/ AJ styles ?

This is horrible timing for him if he is out long
Per PWInsider...

Kurt Angle announced that Samoa Joe had won the fan voting to team with Bayley in the Mixed Match Challenge but "due to an injury" on Raw, Joe would be unavailable, therefore Elias will be teaming with Bayley.

While we are uncertain of the nature of the injury at this time, WWE sources have confirmed this is not a work and Joe is legitimately injured. We are working on confirming additional details, but this is horrible timing as Joe's work has been absolutely fantastic of late.

Wait...

The MMC is gonna involve actual wrestling? I thought it was just an online thing.

Do u really think he puts butts in seats compared to Roman / lesnar / potentially Braun ?

Or even KO/ AJ styles ?

Yes, No, No, Yes, About the same.

In all fairness, Fallah Bahh just worked his way up from comedy jobber.
Beats wwe going the opposite way I guess. Does he have personality? I haven't watched in a while. I really really hate Bourne's shitty kicks. Worse than miz's.

Wait...

The MMC is gonna involve actual wrestling? I thought it was just an online thing.
yes it will have actual wrestling with fans voting on what kind of matches and who every wins they money goes to whatever charity they pick. it will take place after smackdown

o0byq0plu1901.jpg

I disagree with Roman. You sipping some Roman haterade there

Not really...people who can talk and people that are spectacles generally draw the most...and that one in a million person who is so ridiculously good that word of mouth draws people in (AJ). Roman isn't a good talker and isn't a spectacle, and while I think he's a good worker he's nowhere near that good. Joe's a much, much better talker...and he has the type of intensity that if used correctly could draw people in.

Is anyone a Jason Jordan fan?

I enjoyed his spoiled heel mascarading as a hard working babyface gimmick but I don’t know if they’re still doing that with him

He's a good worker with a really dumb gimmick. The pairing with the Roman and Seth isn't too bad though...much better than the shit with Kurt.

Poll for after the Foxy vs. Teri poll:

Who had the best powerbomb:

1. Nash
2. Sid
3. Batista
4. Taker
5. Bigelow
6. Mike Awesome
7. Tanaka
8. Bubba Ray Dudley
9. Sable Bomb
10. Random Japanese guy I never heard of
I was going to say big dave but after raw Miz has me second guessing. <OKC16>

Bayley should go Terri Runnels with Pillman style for the pairing with Elias...and then stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back